2013 babies

love21

hi all. i just found out from the home pregnancy test kit that i m pregnant yesterday. tot of going down to the polyclinic to get a referral letter to see a gynae as i want to follow-up as a subsidised patient at kkh. is it too early for this? i oreadi tested twice dat i m positive and will they test me again to confirm? sorry for asking as this is my first time. thanks all!

yingzy

hi all. i just found out from the home pregnancy test kit that i m pregnant yesterday. tot of going down to the polyclinic to get a referral letter to see a gynae as i want to follow-up as a subsidised patient at kkh. is it too early for this? i oreadi tested twice dat i m positive and will they test me again to confirm? sorry for asking as this is my first time. thanks all!
they will scan you if you tell them you're pregnant... normally won't do another test unless you're only like 2-4 weeks...

love21

Thx for the replies...i guess shld b arnd 4 wks...i saw yr post abt e doc at polyclinic saying no need to see dr if oreadi tested positive using HPT...funny isnt it? I tot we need the referral letter frm poly if we want a subsidised appt at public hospital

crystaloves

Thx for the replies...i guess shld b arnd 4 wks...i saw yr post abt e doc at polyclinic saying no need to see dr if oreadi tested positive using HPT...funny isnt it? I tot we need the referral letter frm poly if we want a subsidised appt at public hospital
Hi Love21,

Yeah only referral from poly will be eligible for subsidy. U will have to repeat the pregnancy urine test. Let the doctor know which hospital u wanna go too... i did that a few weeks ago and i got subsidy from NUH...

love21

i see :) .... was the appointment given to you very long?

Hi Love21,

Yeah only referral from poly will be eligible for subsidy. you will have to repeat the pregnancy urine test. Let the doctor know which hospital you wanna go too... i did that a few weeks ago and i got subsidy from NUH...

crystaloves

i see :) .... was the appointment given to you very long?
I requested to go there immediately due to some brownish discharge which im still having for 2-3 weeks already.. otherwise they will take about 1-2 weeks depends.. during your consultation please do check with Poly clinic... hehe... how many weeks are u into now? 4 weeks ar?

love21

from the EDD predictor based on my last mentrual date, its 5 weeks oreadi...heee

I requested to go there immediately due to some brownish discharge which im still having for 2-3 weeks already.. otherwise they will take about 1-2 weeks depends.. during your consultation please do check with Poly clinic... hehe... how many weeks are you into now? 4 weeks ar?

crystaloves

from the EDD predictor based on my last mentrual date, its 5 weeks oreadi...heee
WOW... lets jia you ok! ... my EDD is on 20th January... im just in my 7th weeks... but i am have brown discharge on and off lo... hai... how are u feeling now? any weird feelings? hehe so excited!

love21

WOW... lets jia you ok! ... my EDD is on 20th January... im just in my 7th weeks... but i am have brown discharge on and off ... hai... how are you feeling now? any weird feelings? hehe so excited!
i m feeling normal, no morning sickness or weird feeling whatsoever, hope it stays dis way...

hey u better check dat out wif ur gynae, make sure everything is ok...take care!

careling

WOW... lets jia you ok! ... my EDD is on 20th January... im just in my 7th weeks... but i am have brown discharge on and off lo... hai... how are u feeling now? any weird feelings? hehe so excited!
SAme edd date...mine also 20 jan 2013. i also have brown discharge but just now i visit the gynae , he says is very normal. he also mention that morning sickness haven really started, will start around week 10 to week 12.....

crystaloves

SAme edd date...mine also 20 jan 2013. i also have brown discharge but just now i visit the gynae , he says is very normal. he also mention that morning sickness haven really started, will start around week 10 to week 12.....
wah! same edd! so you r now in your 7-8 weeks le? lol i added you in fb... kanokorn crystal profile photo is red hair de... im feeling quite unwell tho..

josky

hi everyone,
m back after MIA so long... was more active in another forum cos seems like here not much movement earlier on.
btw careling, i have added u in FB. do put me into the close group can? thks.

any MTB experiencing serious MS? hai~ my seem to get worst ytd... practically vomit out every mouth of food! gonna go for first gynar appt this sat & self calculated to be wk8 liao.. excited!

Dragontail

I'm joining in EDD 20Jan2013 too :) But I seem to be unsure as when doc was scanning me the last visit, the scan wasn't clear (I had empty bladder) so I started to doubt the doc if he could actually see the screen clearly, although he told me it's 20Jan. Ha. At my week10 then I scan again and I should be more confident of the actual EDD.

crystaloves

I'm joining in EDD 20Jan2013 too :) But I seem to be unsure as when doc was scanning me the last visit, the scan wasn't clear (I had empty bladder) so I started to doubt the doc if he could actually see the screen clearly, although he told me it's 20Jan. Ha. At my week10 then I scan again and I should be more confident of the actual EDD.
Hi Dragon tail...

Thats so nice to know someone have same edd as me... so excited... hmm... what do you mean by you are unsure? i went for my scan yesterday at week 7 day 3 my baby looks like a jelly bean and have a small flickering heart beat.. what do you see? my scan is also at week 10.. long wait.. hur hur... your scan wasn't done using vaginal ultrasound? hmm...

Dragontail

Either I don't trust his machine or I don't trust what I see. LOL. He commented "did you clear you bladder?" when he was doing the external scan. He said it would be clearer if my bladder was full. But the measurement could be made so I think afterall he's still right about my EDD. My first scan was both vaginal and norma ultrasound. My 2nd one recently was just the normal one.

Yes I could also see that little stranger's flickering hearbeat =)