2013 babies

wasabee1973

hey ladies,

wanted to share "NOW" deals. you can sign up to receive 1 day only sales with very limited qty via their Facebook page or email..

for email referals - if you put into email for person refering, both parties get $.50 credit per referal (max) $10 to spend on their items!!!

Early Learning Curve Singapore | Facebook

please pass share this along!!! appreciate anyone signing up to put in my
email: linl@zenliving.com

cheerios!
bee

To all mummies to be!
I just had my 2nd baby, and decided to do confinement tingkat after a horrible cl experience with an agency... Sigh... N found this lady doing confinement tingkat!! Her menu is quite similar to the popular confinement catering companies, but she charges a lower rate! Managed to save a few hundreds... Will look for her if I ever have my 3rd one! heh heh! PM if you want her details!

elee

hi mummies, i plan to place my baby in infant care and im staying in bishan right now..anyone heard of agape little uni @ mid view city?

my gf said the infant care is very very good but only left with 1 slot now..should i make a deposit?

LeeTham

Hi mummies...this my 1st baby and today we finally settled my baby name according to my father in law chinese strokes naming system. Hehe..finally wed is my detail scan to see my little again.(only able to see him once a mth) sometime hw i wish our phone can ultrasound our baby whenever we misses him...hehe

xian

Hi Xian,

Can I just ask if you experience bloating that looked like we are far long into the pregnancy already when we are actually only like 8-10weeks? I am also expecting 2nd child EDD 3 March 2013. Just wondering if 2nd pregnancy, since uterus are already stretched previously, does it contribute to the bloating and looking like 5 months preggy even when i am only 8 weeks now. Thanks for sharing.
Hi l0r3tTa, yes. My bump looks much bigger... Usually 2nd pregnancy, the bump will be bigger, like how u understand it had already been stretched before thus easier to expand.

crystaloves

Sorry to post here while u guys have discussion. I need a little help. Do get to me for adoption of baby. As I'm trying to adopt one with reasonable amount.When found a baby, I will proceed with the mother with the legal procedure.

Due to not able to give birth anymore(knew the news last month due to 2 times miscarriage in a year), i decided to go for adoption. The news really hurts me lOts coz I'm just 24 and have not even a kid yet. And the news do hurt my mum a lot too . She went a little bit far more than depressed and always thinking that baby is still in me whenever she thinks of it. Consult doctor but was saying medication can't cure only control as she needs to work out herself. So despite I'm very sad and depressed I got to think of not only me but her too.and at this point of time, Husband left me too. So my dad and I came out with a solution, since I can't give birth, why not adopt those who are keen to put for adoption so that my mum can be better and I can have a better motivation of living my life better. If by expected, my last baby is now about 2-4months in stomach(not done any of the check up before I miscarriage) . kindly do help out for this. it will be good for newborn as they still can't recognise if not its like so cruel for those who alrd know their parents. Kindly give a helping hand. 83006803 thank

Plz feel free to reply with enquiries to here or MSG me. If u guys don't understand what I'm phrasing . Thanks for your help
Hey, you can google search regarding adoption in singapore... i have found one and u may have to check with them... not many of us know how this work i guess but u really need professional advises regarding this big decision... check this webby out..
TOUCH Adoption Services

careling

Hello mummy, if you are interested to join the closed discussion group in facebook for mtb 2013 jan-feb. Please add me in facebook at careling@gmail.com then leave me a message. I will add u in the group. thanks

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

stoh

Hi mummies to be,

Congrats to all...Take gd care of yourselves

Being pregnant is one of the wonderful journey with my hubby...so pls enjoy to be a "Queen" at hm

stoh

Hi,

Pls visit Baby's Pleasure facebook for brand new baby items for your little ones.
Do like & share for further promotional updates.
Cheers!