2013 babies

azzzima

Hi vane etoile

I have yet gone for my first check up. Contemplating to go on 12th week or 5mths haha. It s my 2nd so not as kanchiong as before. Previously went to see gynae quite early too only was able to see the sac.

vane_etoile

Thank azzima.. I'm not sure if I can wait that long haha.. At the very least I wanna know the gender and if bb is fine. Hehe

Wow more mummies now. Congrats!

l0r3tTa

Hi All,

I am expecting #2, first one boy turning 2yo in August. I should be in my 6 weeks now. I initially had the thought of visiting gynae only at 8weeks or so, but gynae asked me to go in early to ensure all is well and at the same time take pre natal vitamins. As i am still doing runs and weight training, the more she asked me to see her first.. hahaha.. I am doing Shape run in 2 weeks time.

congrats all mummies :)

Hikari

Hello Mummies/MTBS
First-time mtb here.Would like to know all your experiences throughout your pregnancy.Would love to have a support group I can fall back on.Im currently abt 3mths plus nw,edd is 29th Jan.maybe we can exchange msn/fb?=)Anyone keen?

crystaloves

Hello Mummies/MTBS
First-time mtb here.Would like to know all your experiences throughout your pregnancy.Would love to have a support group I can fall back on.Im currently about 3mths plus now,edd is 29th Jan.maybe we can exchange msn/facebook?=)Anyone keen?
hi Hikari! congrats on your 3 months plus... hehe... i just hit 13 weeks and my EDD is 20th Jan... still experiencing puking tho...

jaly

Hello all mummies ,
I am new here and currently expecting my 1st bb for 3 mths plus..my ETd is 14th Jan:)
Hope to make new friends here and share our experiences together :)

Dragontail

crystaloves, I also thought that 2nd trime the MS will away. But I also read that not all MTBs are lucky. I'm also still feeling queasy now.

jaly, congrats. We have the same EDD...

ajen

My EDD is on 22 January 2013. Can someone pls add me on the fb discussion too? It's a private grp right? Haa cos I've yet to announce to frds n relatives, thought announcing it after knowing the gender :)

l0r3tTa

Hi 2013 Mummies, I'm preggie with my 2nd baby edd is 18 Jan. Do add me in the private fb group too! :) my email add is xuan_ger@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hi Xian,

Can I just ask if you experience bloating that looked like we are far long into the pregnancy already when we are actually only like 8-10weeks? I am also expecting 2nd child EDD 3 March 2013. Just wondering if 2nd pregnancy, since uterus are already stretched previously, does it contribute to the bloating and looking like 5 months preggy even when i am only 8 weeks now. Thanks for sharing.

jsu

hi ladies, my EDD is 12 Jan but do we usually go into labour much earlier than the said edd date??Roughly when can we find out baby's gender?

mashimaro07

hi podders,

if menses late for 1 week n tested positive on hpt, can go c gynae straightaway? is it too fast n the gynae cannot detect anything?

SJBaby

Hi all, I'm also a MTB this coming 2013... My EDD is on 23th Feb 2013 :) How can i join the FB page as i have problem searching for it :(

Odeoly

Hi all Mummies to be, congratulation to all of you.I bought a set Avent Single Electric Breast Pum on 13 July, 2012 (with receipt as proof). Thought my 4 years old Medela Electric Pump not functioning properly. After used Avent Breast Pump, confirmed that it is due to my low milk supply. Now want to sell Avent Breast Pump set at $189 (used only once), include Avent Cups and Lids (new, unopen), disposable breast pads (new, unopen) as showed in the photo taken. Comes with 2 years warranty. Interested please email me (xenialmk@gmail.com) thanks or contact me at 97344165. Please help to ask friends around.
Thanks very much.

azzzima

hi ladies, my EDD is 12 Jan but do we usually go into labour much earlier than the said edd date??Roughly when can we find out baby's gender?
Hi jsu

I think depends some people go into labour much later than edd till they re overdue and need to be induced and for others like myself I gave birth on the 37th week. Gender wise I think 4 mths onwards but best is 5mth month. :) congrats to u and the rest.

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!