2013 babies

AJ 299

Hi, I m 5 weeks pregnant but have menstral like cramps at lower pelvis every now and then. Went to check but nth is wrong. Does anyone here experience such symptoms .

Dragontail

I was 5 weeks and had cramp too. Yup at lower abdomen. Was very worrying indeed. Did a scan at gynae and he assured it was ok. I read that it's quite a normal symptom so dont worry too much.

AJ 299

Thank goodness. Thks so much for the reassuring. Did 2 blood test n it was fine. I was so worried. Keep calming myself down. Woo, scary. Did 2 scans as well. Thks once again

mecolemummy

It's amazing to know so many excited mama to be in 2013 Jan. I'm expecting my number 2, EDD 14 jan. We r planning to op for c-sec in dec to join the 2012 babies. Knowing its going to be really tough to fight for a school as its a baby boom year but year end baby gain a full year in school. Anyone here think the same???

Dragontail

I heard people say about this too but I dont understand... how can a year end baby joining the dragon group gain a full year since he/she loses out the first 11 months (if he's popping out in Dec per se)?

For me, I prefer to let the baby pops when he/she is ready :)

Hi Mummies, I am preggy check on my iphone App EDD should be 21 Feb have not gone to the gynae yet. 2nd baby now 1st was a girl 13mths old now. Currently thinking which doctor to go, as my 1st pregnancy was a nightmare. My gf intro me Dr Gordon Tan at gleaneagles, fixed appt for next sat hope everything turns out fine :)

Do add me on the baby group chat too chantal.lim@live.com. Thanks

Gem2505

It's amazing to know so many excited mama to be in 2013 Jan. I'm expecting my number 2, EDD 14 jan. We r planning to op for c-sec in dec to join the 2012 babies. Knowing its going to be really tough to fight for a school as its a baby boom year but year end baby gain a full year in school. Anyone here think the same???
hmm.. i guess its only the first 2 years may have to lose out when compared to those "start of the year" babies. definitely will have diff on Jan and Dec baby.. althou both born in the same year, but 1 already crawling and starting to walk, the other one is still a newborn. but as they grow, educational wise, i think there's not much diff. year end bb doesnt mean they learn slower etc..
but i really have to agree that dragon year really baby boom. school enrollment will have difficulty.
however, if you are expecting your #2 now, then i guess there wont be problem at all. as long as your first child gets in the school, your #2 has the priority in getting in that school. CONFIRM chop chop will get in the same school ( provided you dont go and choose girls' or boys' school if both kids are of different gender.. ).

Let natural take its course. when its time for bb to be out, it will be.

my edd is 23 Jan but i've planned to c sect on 3 Jan. "YEAR HEAD" baby. still on time for dragon baby but not the "BLOOMED" year.

azzzima

Hi mummies or mummies to be,

I am currently working too.

Anyway this pregnancy is my 2nd. My first baby is 14 mths now and I m still breastfeeding her mostly. Currently facing a problem it s either due to my pregnancy my nipples are more sensitive thus it s sore or she sucks and her teeth rubs again my nipples. Anyone of you facing the same problem?? I am thinking of weaning her off but seems like a waste if I do. :( thanks for ur advices or solutions.

careling

Hi Mummies, I am preggy check on my iphone App EDD should be 21 Feb have not gone to the gynae yet. 2nd baby now 1st was a girl 13mths old now. Currently thinking which doctor to go, as my 1st pregnancy was a nightmare. My gf intro me Dr Gordon Tan at gleaneagles, fixed appt for next sat hope everything turns out fine :)

Do add me on the baby group chat too chantal.lim@live.com. Thanks
i think u have privacy setting in fb. i cannot add u. maybe you like to add me instead if you like to join :)

facebook id...careling@gmail.com

mecolemummy

Dragontail, year end bb will start gaining in school years. When they enroll for kindergarden at 3 years old, year head bb will be the oldest in class and year end bb will still have a long way to go before they turn 3 years old. So in tat way, year end bb will start learning earlier :)
Gem, its my sec bb that's one of the reason why we decided to do a c sec in dec. got Jiejie to chop school first! Hahhaah

Dragontail

Oh I understand now :) My EDD should be 20Jan13. I hope to leave it because I find the boom year is just too competitive for the little fellows!

kiwimummy

My MIL also mentioned about the school wastage thing for the full year but honestly I don't mind. Cause my birthday is in November and I know how it feels to celebrate your birthday 'last' so I was quite happy when EDD in January! Hehehhehehhee!

Anyway when are you mummies starting to shop for the little one soon? Its a bit too early to shop now right?

Dragontail

I think it's easier to do the shopping when we know the gender? :p I think I still have a month to know the gender. But I'm already knitting unisex socks, mittens, sweaters!

vane_etoile

Hi congrats ladies. I'm now 5 weeks, self calculated edd to be 18 Feb. :) My #2, my first dd is now 3yo.

Can add me to fb? Thanks!
Vane_etoile@yahoo.com

When do u all go for your first checkup? I rem gg on my 9th week for my #1, but cuz I'm living overseas w my family now not sure if I shd just delay to visit gynae back in sg when I go back to sg while I'm 12 weeks. Oscar scan is also during the 12th weeks right?

Thanks in advance for your kind advice. :)

Dragontail

I just got back from KKH first visit with Dr John Tee. He doesnt smile (sorry he doesnt even look a like a doc in first place :p) initially. Until we chatted more and we got into more jovial mode then he was all smiles :)

Baby measured 40mm. I'm at my 10week 5days. Could see that little fellow moved!!! EDD 14Jan13. Did my oscar scan and result will be known next week.