A horrible caesarean experience with gynae and hospital!

Geri Tang

Geri,
Are you with Kandang Kerbau Hospital....goodness, if it is - Pls feedback to Kandang Kerbau Hospital about this doc...how could he/she be soo careless.

Anyway I do suggest you chg your gynae if you feel uncomfy with him/her.
I am not with KKH but in TMC ... thanks for your advice :)

crazycat

Hi mochamocha,

do u mind letting me know the gynae? I heard is a lady gynae from thomson... and I'm having a lady gynae at thomson... :embarrassed: *To anyone who know who is the gynae is... plz pm me... Thanks!

Hi all mummies to be,

After reading another mummy bad delivery experience, I want to share mine with as many ppl as possible.
My gynae did not wait for the epidural anaesthetic in full effect but started operating on me. It caused an excrutiating pain throughout the operation, I never experienced such pain in my whole life!!
The anaesthetist doctor came to visit me in my ward and said that he was so sorry to see me in pain during the delivery. He said that he has told the gynae to wait but he didnot.
The hospital upgraded me from 4-bedded to 2 bedded and single-bedded on the last in order to calm me down. They told me to rest well and they will take necessary investigation into the matters. I listened to them.
After discharged,few days later I called the hospital, tried to get the hospital to provide me the details explanation and investigation result, they just said that it was mis-appropriate procedure by the gynae so they did not do any investigation.
Until today, I am still not sure why it all happened. I have lodge a complaint to Singapore Medical Council but was told to wait for 6-9 mths for the investigation outcome.

Please please be very careful in the gynae and hospital you go to.
can pm me too... cos i m going for c-sect too on july

vang917

Hello Mochamocha, I hope you are doing better by now. I would appreciate if you can send me a private message as to who is the Gynea and what hospital. I am trying to conceive and I would like to make wise choices on who to consult. Thanks! Would appreciate your reply.

MsKoh1973

When I delivered my bb in yr 2005, I was induced abt 4-5 X, bb overdue, in the end, even after the doc broke my water bag, she oso refused to come out. When I was moved to op theatre, my epidural pipe shifted, so I could feel the pain, I told all the nurses and doc, but they kept pumping even more dose in, but no use, and nobody believe I am telling the truth.

My doc but the ice block box on my stomach, told him I could feel the coldness, he dun believe, he use the back of the blade to scratch my tummy, told him I could feel it, he still dun believe. He nearly operated on me, I was so scare. Lucky I raised my leg and tried to kick him, then he realised I am telling the truth, cos otherwise I wouldn't be able to move the lower limbs.

Really heng ah............

crazycat

When I delivered my baby in yr 2005, I was induced about 4-5 X, baby overdue, in the end, even after the doc broke my water bag, she also refused to come out. When I was moved to op theatre, my epidural pipe shifted, so I could feel the pain, I told all the nurses and doc, but they kept pumping even more dose in, but no use, and nobody believe I am telling the truth.

My doc but the ice block box on my stomach, told him I could feel the coldness, he dont believe, he use the back of the blade to scratch my tummy, told him I could feel it, he still dont believe. He nearly operated on me, I was so scare. Lucky I raised my leg and tried to kick him, then he realised I am telling the truth, cos otherwise I wouldn't be able to move the lower limbs.

Really lucky ............
OMG! That is really scary!!! Are they nuts? What more do they want? I'm sure you keep repeating to them in fear~ Hope ur much better... Do you mind letting me know the doc name? Thanks.

MsKoh1973

OMG! That is really scary!!! Are they nuts? What more do they want? I'm sure you keep repeating to them in fear~ Hope ur much better... Do you mind letting me know the doc name? Thanks.
but no matter how, he still saved my girl's life, cos tat time her heart beat v bad, in distress, if not becos he came to see me before he going home, I might loss my girl. He told me later that the cord was around her neck twice, so lucky we din forced her out by normal birth, otherwise sure loss her.

I changed doc after my miscarriage in year 2009.

crazycat

but no matter how, he still saved my girl's life, cos tat time her heart beat v bad, in distress, if not becos he came to see me before he going home, I might loss my girl. He told me later that the cord was around her neck twice, so lucky we din forced her out by normal birth, otherwise sure loss her.

I changed doc after my miscarriage in year 2009.

Oh my god... sounds scary but.... at least he did his "part"... mayb he also stress that's why.... but good to know that goes well now...

Harmy

Oh dear that's terrible! If I was you I would jeep chasing them, make sure they are investigating, you don't want to wait 9 months and find out nothing has been done. Act as soon as possible!!

Take care and rest well

Keehuat77

Hihi... I think there has been quite a number of cases of neglect, but to hear about doctors going ahead when the patient tells them not to, is so unprofessional!

Could someone PM me the hospital and name of the gynae? My wife and I are still selecting our Gynae.

RA777

Please also PM me the gynae and the hospital..my sister in law is expecting and I sure wanna warn her about this. Thanks in advance.

mochamocha

yes, Edwinie was right. Never too late to change gynae if you are not comfortable. I was not very comfortable with my gynae but bcoz i found too troublesome to change but ended had very bad experience!
take care.

kams

Why don't someone just write down the initials of the gynae, instead of having to ask for the full name thru PMs? Very tedious for the TS to pm so many pple.