Advice, I have some doubts feeling

YanZee

hello all.

we are married 10 years +++ & have 2 daughters, both of us is working.

lately he is always come back home late & go to work early, I no choice have to go to work early too
as I follow his car and drop me off at the MRT station, going back home, no, as he work very late, I
go back myself.

nowadays seldom have a good communication with him as I already sleep that time when he come back home,
just a few chat, try to talk to him more, no use, ask him 1 question, answer me back 1 answer, seems like he
dont feel like talking with me more.

weekend he seldom at home too, less spending some quality time with us, our daughter very miss their daddy,
sometimes they as ask, why daddy nowadays not at home, told them, daddy is working very hard for us, maybe
next time, daddy bring is go holiday together, etc.

please advice, I have some doubts feeling about my husband, is he workaholic or somethings to do with our relantionships ?

Super-mum

hello all.

we are married 10 years +++ & have 2 daughters, both of us is working.

lately he is always come back home late & go to work early, I no choice have to go to work early too
as I follow his car and drop me off at the MRT station, going back home, no, as he work very late, I
go back myself.

nowadays seldom have a good communication with him as I already sleep that time when he come back home,
just a few chat, try to talk to him more, no use, ask him 1 question, answer me back 1 answer, seems like he
dont feel like talking with me more.

weekend he seldom at home too, less spending some quality time with us, our daughter very miss their daddy,
sometimes they as ask, why daddy nowadays not at home, told them, daddy is working very hard for us, maybe
next time, daddy bring is go holiday together, etc.

please advice, I have some doubts feeling about my husband, is he workaholic or somethings to do with our relantionships ?
seriously this is very suspicious. Is he also very sensitive with his handphone

YanZee

Yanzee, he might be having an affair
as I know, he come back home late, go to work early, sometimes sensitive his handphone but is easy to accessbile for me to check
as is always on top of sofa table even when he having shower that time.
we still sleep together but seldom do that nowadays after I give birth to my 2nd daughter.
how do I know if he really having affair outside ?

YanZee

was there something u made him angry?

But weekends is really suspicious.
once awhile we did quarrel, thats normal to every couple.

but I did check & call him before while he go to work weekend, call his office telephone number.

Alisa

how about telling him yr daughter miss him and wan family day during weekend. are you a home maker?

YanZee

how about telling him yr daughter miss him and wan family day during weekend. are you a home maker?
told him already, our daughter really miss him alot, I working mum.

I feel lonely too, lucky my friend sometimes she comes over weekend.

I also dont know whats when wrong with him, like to work, trying to avoid me or somethings,
ask him, say, nothing wrong with me, quite sometimes, didn't even do that with me, am I out of shape
already after I give birth to my 2nd daughter.

mic2

i think to clear your doubt, either u go down to his office to see whether the car is there when he claim he is working, if not get someone to follow him.