Advise for post natal massage?

Carlisle

Massages are good anytime, but especially when you're pregnant, Even the word sounds relaxing, bringing to mind scented oils, quiet music, soft lighting, and a firm touch kneading the tension out of the body..

Lynna Ong

Hello!

Had my post natal done by Noura Sam @ 81125661 & was recommended by other members in this forum.

Due to C-Section i had to wait for 2 weeks before i can start the massage but to my surprised the reult is really great..... My tummy trimmed back to normal and amazingly i released out 'wind' thru vigina.

She is well experienced and had international clients, i ever heard someone calling her from Hongkong just to arrange a sessions with her.... Yes! indeed her massage is good and effective.

Worth your money & highly recommended. :red:

Lynna Ong

hi mummies, im new here.
looking for a malay massage lady at jurong area,any intro?
my edd is in july.
i didnt do any massage for my first baby,so does it help if i start now?
Hi!

You can try Noura Sam, I had her for my post natal.

Really good and best result. Contact her @ 81125661 or FB - Javanese Traditional

lyra

Do aunty Khatijah and Noura Sam go to customers in Simei area? Or any recommendation for masseuse in Simei area?

lyra

I just booked Indah faidah for post natal. Anyone tried for pre-natal? I'm still thinking whether I shd give her a try for pre-natal too.

The massage is done on bed right? my bed is a bit low, the platform kind, is it ok?

Btw, she say do for 7 days, 5 days after giving birth... is that the normal procedure? I initially thought its a weekly session.

Last edited:

Mike Daddy

I just booked Indah faidah for post natal. Anyone tried for pre-natal? I'm still thinking whether I shd give her a try for pre-natal too.

The massage is done on bed right? my bed is a bit low, the platform kind, is it ok?

Btw, she say do for 7 days, 5 days after giving birth... is that the normal procedure? I initially thought its a weekly session.
Indah Faidah is well experienced in both... recommended to do the pre natal too.... Yah her session is 1 week long... extendable if required.

Angelicvamp

Im living in cck, and EDD in oct. looking for my massage lady now. any good recommendations? im looking for wrap & massage. gained 17kg now since my pregnancy. i feel like a hippo =(

mariam rawi

U can try indah faidah HP 91387178. She travel island wide at package price. she also do at overseas client. good result. She also work during fasting month

Khaty33

Hi All!

I'm new here, just to share with u before leaving for hometown, Perth.

I engaged Noura Sam for my post natal massage, she is really good, knowlegable & considerate. I got bck in shape after 2 weeks, thanks for her great massage. Initial was abit discomfort but after afew sessions i felt more relaxed n enjoyed. I really feel good n energertic after the massage as it help me with good sleep and released tensed muscles.

Thanks to my friend, Tiara for her recommendation! Indeed, Noura is 'Great!' 2 thumbs up for Noura! She is having 'Promotion' on her Facebook - Javanese Traditional' do check up! You can also contact Noura Sam - 81125661.

Regards & Cheers,
Khaty Tom

^Her "promotion" has always been there for more than a year already :p Anyway, I want to share my feedback regarding her which I posted a few months ago after I gave birth.

[quote/Noura Sam, didn't finish my sessions. She texted me last saturday asking me to transfer my remaining balance and the next thing I know, she texted at the end of the day telling me she's not going to see me anymore to finish my sessions. The reason she only provided is "her schedule is quite packed" starting this week. I didn't bother to reply anymore after she stated her reason for cutting my sessions short but I must say that I'm quite disappointed with her. Nevermind that she still lack 1 session as she agreed to transfer 1 prenatal massage session to postnatal instead as supposedly I still have 1 more prenatal massage left but I gave birth already before having my last prenatal massage.. Quite unprofessional of her I must say...[/quote]

Aside from me, there's another mummy here who posted a feedback about her making up some excuses. Looks like it's just all about the money here. Tsk. :(

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Re: Post-Natal Massage recomendation??
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Munta...tif/1828114532
*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

maneo0302

Hi mummies. I had a c-sect and I'm about 2 month after pregnancy. Is it too late to have the post natal massage? My tummy is still big and I can't wear any of my old jeans.

mariam rawi

stiil not too late s long u want to do 7 sessions for post natal massage. of course u cannot expect miracle result 100%. at least 70% result from ur figure. U can try Indah Faidah Hp 91397178

Angel9

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

Cakhcakh

I wld highly recommend Kak Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies. Her massage is painful as she wld ensure all water retention, wind plus blood clots are removed fm body. She also push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating which common problem to woman.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs. Her charges is $65 per session. If you take package with her 5 days - $365 plus one additional hot stone treatment (to break up baby fats found at the belly) and 10 days - $700 plus two additional hot stone treatment. This already include all the traditional medicine required for the session.

This hot stone treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly

Lorraine

Hi MTB!

I've just gave birth 1 month ago and would like to share with you about Pre & Post Natal Massage.

I engaged Noura Sam for both my pre & post natal massage. Noura does Post Natal Massage for both Normal & C-Section.

I had 8 sessions for pre natal massage as i always had bad lower & upper back due to my job. It really helps reliefs the pain and i enjoyed it so much.

As for post natal i took 14 days session, i've got good result in trimming down my tummy, relief water retention, muscles ached and its really feel great after each session as i need to nurse my baby. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see me after my delivery, got my old figure back..... hehehe

I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Noura Sam to you ladies out there. Noura is skillful, friendly, knowledgable and her massage is really enjoyable.

All her Pre & Post Natal Massage packages include transport & she travel islandwide. Advance Booking require though as she is always "Fully" booked.

You can contact her at Hp 8112 5661. Worth for your money and great result.....
:red:

tessalow

Hi Mummies,

I just completed my 5 session post natal massage yesterday with Mdm Zalia. She is recommended by Mdm Suria (recommended by other mummies in mummysg). Mdm Zalia charge $50 per session, price included transportation. She is around 40yrs old, very nice lady and her massage skill is good. After 5 session, I loose about 1kg. She even gave me a small baby oil, body scrub and small body wash after the 5 session.

Interested mummies can contact her at 9367 2244. She is ok with dogs too.

Angel9

I wld highly recommend Kak Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies. Her massage is painful as she wld ensure all water retention, wind plus blood clots are removed fm body. She also push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating which common problem to woman.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs. Her charges is $65 per session. If you take package with her 5 days - $365 plus one additional hot stone treatment (to break up baby fats found at the belly) and 10 days - $700 plus two additional hot stone treatment. This already include all the traditional medicine required for the session.

This hot stone treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly
There has been many complaints of this lady in other forums... seems she is not reliable