Affairs wif MARRIED MAN

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
This was posted by a female member in one of the forums... Do you agreed with what she said??

Affairs wif MARRIED MAN

Good thing is....
Excitement
- Sleeping wif SOMEONE ELSE Husband.... [watch out for karma...i get it..but no worry i dun intend to get marry...]

BAD thing is...
GUILTY.....after the "sextifying" of LUST...u might ended up hurting someONE..the feeling will be SUX...

Normally, i will not allow such "chances" to happend, becos i will NOT go single date wif married man...but then...MAN sometime will NOT TELL tat they are MARRIED .. till they "test water" ..and see can go on or not.....after tat they will tell...then if u continue to meet them.."BING GONG"...- well it take both hands to make a clap...

Begining is very fun and excited... but then i bet down the road .. it will not be fun NO MORe...so u must know when to "stop the game" is important...

babypris86

I known ppl from airlines who sleep ard.. especially the female crew staffs... They felt its a sense of achievements...

SH74

it seems vvvvv common nowadays. i know quite a few young gals (in early 20s) who like older men, even if they r married. actu prefer older men n attracted to married guys. they dun care abt karma or watever. as long as they r happy, they dun actu care whether the guy is married or not. they dun care whether they r breaking up a family or not. 'cause it takes 2 hands to clap. they cant break family up if the guy doesnt allow her to.

Endoh

Alpha Male
Nowadays who cares about the future? It's enjoy first... talk later. Isn't that our culture?

autumn82

^5 mrs puppy! I agree. :) Coz nowadays generation is taught in a way that "As long as u happy, just do it Otherwise u will regret it" LOL.

I known ppl from airlines who sleep ard.. especially the female crew staffs... They felt its a sense of achievements...
Strange... I was previously an airline crew and I do not know of many or any female staff who sleep around for a sense of achievement... Let me go check with my existing crew friends if they know of any ya...

CanCanMum

This was posted by a female member in one of the forums... Do you agreed with what she said??

Affairs wif MARRIED MAN

Good thing is....
Excitement
- Sleeping wif SOMEONE ELSE Husband.... [watch out for karma...i get it..but no worry i dun intend to get marry...]

BAD thing is...
GUILTY.....after the "sextifying" of LUST...u might ended up hurting someONE..the feeling will be SUX...

Normally, i will not allow such "chances" to happend, becos i will NOT go single date wif married man...but then...MAN sometime will NOT TELL tat they are MARRIED .. till they "test water" ..and see can go on or not.....after tat they will tell...then if u continue to meet them.."BING GONG"...- well it take both hands to make a clap...

Begining is very fun and excited... but then i bet down the road .. it will not be fun NO MORe...so u must know when to "stop the game" is important...
personally of coz will never agree.

but to most pple nowadays, they may be looking for thrills to the o/w boring sex life.

this happens to both man and woman.

daberdew

The society is changing isn't it? When I was younger, my Jc ans secondary school friends all cringe at the thought of sleeping ard or being a 3rd party...

Now, in the workforce, some of them even hooked up with married men. When we gently probe the reason, they would even turn defensive, saying it's their freedom and right to choose who they love. Zzz....

Prob that's why divorce rate is going up and up!!!

SH74

ya... now culture is "不在乎天长地久,只在乎成经拥有". dun care abt everlasting or having something forever, only care abt ever owning it b4.

many ppl hv bad impression of air stewardess 'cause there r too many bad sheeps in that industry. of cos still got good ones ard. but fewer. i think months ago, there's quite a big hoo-haa in the papers abt some stewardess's blog revealing all the ugly truth abt this industry.

CanCanMum

yes heard about tat coz there are lots of free time inbetw transits....etc etc...and betw breaks they will find 'excitement' to keep themselves alert.

not all will la, still have some white sheep.

Endoh

Alpha Male
So do u have any affairs wif married woman b4? :001_302:
Frankly... yes. I found out only 3 months later that she's actually married. Which explains why I see married women like see ghosts nowadays.

My entire drinking gang now are strictly divorced ppl only. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

to me i do nt agree coz i believe in karma n i dun tink i wan any to do it on me too~

estherlin

pretty dilemma topic....ppl around m, telling me that u only live once, so do wat u want, and think is right.

But the thing u wan to do hurt others, worst still hurt the kids.

Ya i believe it takes 2 hand to clap, and the culture and society now is not responsible enuff, so ppl have the tout that "let's have fun first".

recently, had a fren hubby who forge separation letter, to hang out with another lady. I think both are at fault, coz my fren (which is the wife), tight him too much, this cannot that cannot, so in chinese called- guo ji tiao qiang).

I think the most pitiful thing is that i had frens (female or male), who are great lover and partners, but their another half betray them, and they are badly hurt....