After a hard day's work,do u complain to your hubby abour your unpleasant colleagues?

jal

Last time when I was working, I would complain to my hubby about how unpleasant some colleagues were. He would usually not be interested in listening to me & when he does say something, it would be to criticize me or attack me, making me feel more upset & vulnerable. I had wanted to vent my feelings at home but after receiving such treatment from him, my mood becomes even worse!!! To make it more ironic, he was the one who tells me to tell him anything I want. And when I told him this, he said "Ya, I said that last time but I do not want to hear your comments about your colleagues or work!':nah::err::elvis:

stonston

Re: After a hard day's work,do u complain to your hubby abour your unpleasant colleag

when i first started working, i always tell my hb. at first he was interested, then after a while he can't be bothered. then since he cant be bothered i stopped telling him. then recently he ask me how come i dun tell him abt my work anymore, he dun even noe anything anymore. got new colleagues, got anything interesting at work i dun tell him already. now he wants me to tell him (i suspect cos i'm quite close with a male colleague n he's starting to get jealous), but it's like u onli wan me to tell u when u got 'motive'?

Phoebii Cheng

Re: After a hard day's work,do u complain to your hubby abour your unpleasant colleag

Yes, I did...and he always give comments......likewise too he would complain to me abt his unhappiness at work or with certain colleagues......

pkshl

i do complain to my hubby abt my colleagues previously but he always tel me to ignore them. now mostly will complain to him abt my boss or will tel him funny incidents abt my boss. most of the time he will listen & give me advise on how to react/reply cos he knows my boss & his character, he teach me how to deal with my boss :tlaugh:.

jal

Yes, I did...and he always give comments......likewise too he would complain to me abt his unhappiness at work or with certain colleagues......
Ya I always listen to him with an emphathetic heart but he does not. Instead he criticizes or attacks me with no qualms. This is what I hate about him!

jessielu

If something very unplesant occur, will pour to my dh, he will always stand on my side and console me:wong29: Likewise, he will tell me how's his day too!

sherri

Hi jal... my hb the same like yr hb... and then lead to another argument... so now, before i start , i will tell him that he just have to listen and dun comment and the most impt thing, stand by me !!!

jal

Hi jal... my hb the same like yr hb... and then lead to another argument... so now, before i start , i will tell him that he just have to listen and dun comment and the most impt thing, stand by me !!!
Oh really? I told him the same thing before, but as usual, after listening to me half-way, he is bound to say something unpleasant about me! Aargh!!!

iwan2noe

Dear all,

I believes communications betw u and ur hubby must be 2 ways and not only 1 way; 2 ways communication is for more effective communication.

My hubby will listen to me and give me opinions and sometimes scold me if he thinks the way i handle things were not so correct and would suggest some approaches for me to handle similar situations if i face it again in future =P
IF i complain to him abt more of similar things which he had 'taught' me how to handle, he will scold me lor. sometimes if serious will argue..hehe but since now i m pregnant he give in to me more.. hehe

Think during an agruement, 1 party must tone down on their tones and not be too critical when passing comments/remarks..otherwise if 2 parties are those who always want the final say and win, then it will cause more of a conflict. Sometimes muz also see the situation. If u alr detect ur spouse is not in a gd mood or had a bad day at work, try to give in to him/her to better build ur bonding with him/her instead of aggravating the situation and cause more distance betw the 2 of u?Agree?

What do u think? Any comments ?

Ting

yeah bf always hear me nag..
haha, but my colliqs here so far so good.
normally nag at ppl who called. (cos they r cold callers n some r very rude!)

CanCanMum

me always complain to him about my work

but then again, he will say "Juz dun be bothered wif him laaa..."

or he will say "its none of yr business wad"

i ddink he would label me as Petty tats why so many conflicts....zzzzz

but then if no one to complain den how?

i AM still complaining about my sicko colleague, to my hubbie as well.....but if he refused to listen den i complain to my NOCianz wahahhahah~~~~they have beta and more rabbit ears to listen lols~~~~