all the good stuff...

SunShine07

you see liang`jia sometimes staying together jus becos u don wan your DS to have "broken family" does not mean that family is happy. what is the use of having parents stay under one roof but everyday fight, or mummy daddy never talk, never go out, never love ... it's very sad.

I agreed on this, last night, i told my mum. I told her if my hb do anything wrong to me again, i won't hesitate to go separate ways even though now we have a son. I didn't tell my parents that how my hb ever abused me, cos i know they will surely won't let my hb off like that especially my father. But they told me b4 that they feel that my hb is not so good......even as a father......

Just few days back my dad just talk to me about our relationship. He asked me what am i going to do with my hb. My dad told me that with his character, it will take a long long time for him to change or think like a real man. My dad said, he might be like this forever. And my dad asked, am i going to live with him like tat forever???

WHen he asked me this, i actually stopped and think for a long time.....i didn;t answer him anything. I don't know how long i could stay with him...sigh, just let nature take it course....

By the way, why you ever thought of going separate ways?
What happen? Care to share???

By the way, why you ever thought of going separate ways? What happen? Care to share???

since my dh & i got married issues kept cropping up every few months & they were the same issues since before we got married - only different scenarios. so when the last issue happened a few weeks ago, i was seriously considering separation. it's not like all the problems were different - all were the same!!! cannot tahan lah, must teach him a lesson.

but he apologised & really wanted to work things out lah ... plus other than these stupid issues he's a loving husband. that's why i stayed.

that's my story.

so liang`jia i just wanna tell you that you're not alone. no couple in the world have a perfect marriage. but you must protect your son & yourself by knowing when to draw the line & don't be afraid to draw it. & always put your son's mental, emotional & physical well-being first.

Last edited:

SunShine07

WeeFee's_Mummy,

Like you, problem already exist b4 we got married as well....tot things would get batter after marriage life...who knows.....perhaps, i am too navie..

Of course i will protect my son. Anyway, I'll see how it goes. He won't dare to do anything as now i am staying with my parent since they are taking care of my son. (that's also part of the reason why i stay with my parent).

SH74

liangjia > though i dun hv similar prob w u, i hv communication prob w my hb b4 marriage. but diff is that me n hb both want a happy family. so we try to trash our differences out. n dun alw dig out the past during an argument. both mus b willing to do their part.

if u wan to give ur son a complete happy family, on ur part, i feel that u hv to forgive the part that he abused u b4. it's diffi to forget, i know, 'cause i was abused by my ex bf b4. but for ur son's sake, u hv to forgive n try not to think abt it anymore. n if got any argument w ur hb in future, cannot bring this abuse matter up.

i alw feel that our parents know the best. my dad last time was so against the guy (who abused me) when he saw him the 1st time. i didnt know why that time 'cause that guy still treat me well. true enough, the guy was really a b*stard.

at least ur parents also think ur hb not v good. so if anything happen in ur marriage, ur parents will understand n willing to help u. like for my family, they all think that my hb is v good. so if *touchwood* my marriage fail, my dad sure feel that it's my fault.

SunShine07

mrspuppy,

I didn't bring it out when we quarrel, Cos i konw he is not guilty of it anyway. i already forgive him, but he is not doing anything to make it possible. he blame me for not being a good wife somemore!

I already do what i can.....i cooked for him, iron all the shirt for him, do all the housework even when i am pregnant! Sigh....feel kind of shame to have a hb like this...

SH74

mrspuppy,

I didn't bring it out when we quarrel, Cos i konw he is not guilty of it anyway. i already forgive him, but he is not doing anything to make it possible. he blame me for not being a good wife somemore!

I already do what i can.....i cooked for him, iron all the shirt for him, do all the housework even when i am pregnant! Sigh....feel kind of shame to have a hb like this...
sigh... some hb really take their wives for granted. must lose it then they'll realise the good. sometimes my hb also like that. then hv to remind him, show a bit of face. then he'll realise.

seems like it's alw the case hor? we wives alw spare a thot for our hb's feelings, even during quarrel or argument. but they'll jus say watever stupid hurtful things that come into their mind without sparing a thot for us.

think i must train my son next time. so he wont do that to his future wife. hahaha... :tlaugh:

anyway, if things still dun work out, u must alw rem that it's his loss to lose u.

SH74

1 good stuff i wan to share today, abt my mil:

she just arrived to help me take care of my boy, aft knowing that i hv v bad backache. she'll b staying till end nov. YIPPEE!!! at least now can hv some freedom, also hv more time to source for furniture n reno stuff.

SH74

ya lor... now dunno if i can get used to taking care of my boy all by myself again, when she leaves.

SH74

by then, my boy is gg 8 mths old. can sit n turn alr. i think will b physically tired. n heavier. hope my slipdisc wont come out again.

but i think will b more fun to play.

mil here 2nd day alr. realised that my boy sleeps more n longer when my mil takes care of him. :( my boy bully me!

CanCanMum

ya!! last time when my mil was here during confinemt my boy everything oso listen to her 1. I feed him he will spit out milk, i put him to sleep he wakes up very fast. I carry him he will cry...then my mil take care sure no prob 1!!!

got slip disc must be careful with posture. 8 months quite heavy and they still cannot walk. Must take care while carrying him around.

SH74

:( think bbs nowadays v smart. know how to gek siao.

ya lor... hv to b v careful when carrying him ard.

SH74

recently read many sad stories alr. v scary. hv to post something more positive n happy.

my ungrateful bb kept saying 'baba'. hahaha... :D

my mil going to take care of my bb for 5 days while i go HK w hb (for our 1st yr anniversary). yeah! :) but i'll sure miss my bb. :(

i'm thankful that my marriage (though still new) is still happy and sweet. glad that my hb is still faithful n honest towards me.

SH74

ur boy 3 yr old alr rite? so long alr, how to remember... unless got record. but 3yrs old kids r v fun to play w. v curious. alw do alot of innocent things. make adults dunno whether to laugh or cry. hahaha... :D