Am I immatured n unreasonable? Shld I ask him to pay?

cheekyprincess

i think he is a complete jerk! if you can, i will want you to go for abortion.

then start a brand new normal proper love life with a man who truly loves you n have a baby with this wodnerful man in future.
certainly not have a baby with such a bastard..
he doesnt give a damn abt you at all!!
why do yo u still want him?

wake up girl.. u have wasted enough of your precious time for such an unworthy man, is he really worth you do so much for him?

-SRI-

then start a brand new normal proper love life with a man who truly loves you n have a baby with this wodnerful man in future.

wake up girl.. u have wasted enough of your precious time for such an unworthy man, is he really worth you do so much for him?

pardon me if i offend u... the word ABORTION is nt in my dictionary... As at nw I HATE tt word...To ME, my BB & him is two different person.. he maybe a jerk.. BUT my BB is my life... why shld i abort juz bcz he don wanna be wit me...juz bcz he's a jerk.. BB is totally innocent lor.. Like I said my bb is my life..part of my flesh n blood.... i WON'T abort... some ppl try very hard to hv a bb but still cant get..for me its a blessing frm god to give me a bb..a gift frm him... B4 i test, i gt tis feeling I'm preg..after i get to noe the results, i luv my bb even more till nw..

Hmm..maybe some of u tink its stupid of me to keep it...but i cant abort..i juz cant...all tis while i don even hv the intention to abort...my luv for my bb grows stronger as days pass... abt izzit worth for me to do so much for him.. He NT WORTH IT!! I do all tis for my sake as a mother n for my bb sake...parents will support me till i hv a job...after tt i'll pay them back..so $$ is nt really an issue..futhermore, i can claim bb expenses n bb maintenance after bb is born..

I'm nt wit him animore..so nw i can focus on my bb.. hehehe.. cant wait to noe my bb gender seh.....

If i get to noe a guy..the guy muz accept my child 1st...if nt he wont be the one for me..tt the last in my mind...my priority is my child..... to nurture n educate him to become better person....

adoncia

don't mean to offend you. but abortion is the most inhuman thing to do! the baby is innocent and is not liable to pay for the mistake that the parents make.

and since SRI is willing to bring up the kid with her own hands, nobody shall encourage her to abort.

xue

yes, abortion is cruel..but mayb cheekyprincess has a reason to y she said dat? mayb she is worried for sri too...as in her future..but of coz i dun encourage abortion..it is a life in there:001_302:

-SRI-

yes, abortion is cruel..but mayb cheekyprincess has a reason to y she said dat? mayb she is worried for sri too...as in her future..but of coz i dun encourage abortion..it is a life in there:001_302:
ya...i tink she worry in future no one wanna be wit me cz i single mum ma... or she find it nt worthy for me to bear him a child... I'm nt angry or mad wit her.. juz tt i sick n tired of the word abortion... don mistaken k cheekyprincess.... i open to all comments...can learn frm it... Thks!! Muakzz...

but no matter wat..no abortion..i wanna see my bb hor... hahaha... emotionally attached to my bb liao... :wong19::wong19::wong19: ...

Btw cheekyprincess....Frm tis forum..besides getting all the knowledge..i learn new words to describe him.. Cold blooded, @sshole n JERK.. whahahahahahaha.... I nvr use such words on him lei... Widen my vocab on him..:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: ......

bingxu3

sri i just name dat idiot to cold blooded beast i am moving on and if u need a someone i am here for you :Dancing_tongue:

LoVeS

don't mean to offend you. but abortion is the most inhuman thing to do! the baby is innocent and is not liable to pay for the mistake that the parents make.

and since SRI is willing to bring up the kid with her own hands, nobody shall encourage her to abort.
VERY agree on the 1 highlighted in red. Why abort for the mistake of 2 adults made? Choose to haf better future than bb is selfish which i dun really encourage her but life is hers.

SRI, TS stand for thread starter

-SRI-

Hahaha.. icic... Nw i noe wat it stands for.. thks Loves..

No one can physco me to abort... hahaha... even mum cant.. I luv my bb lots!!! :Dancing_wub:

-SRI-

sri i just name dat idiot to cold blooded beast i am moving on and if u need a someone i am here for you :Dancing_tongue:

LoL...but hor...nw i very sad lei... i juz get to noe his leg dislocated...tis is the 3rd time lei..same leg i suppose... haiz.... nw on the operation theatre.. I so nervous.. haha.. dunno y when he sick ar.. i sayang sayang him alot... but den again... ppl said its retribution..recently kena accident nw dislocated... frens said i too compassionate.. ppl do wrg to me, no matter wat i'll try to forgive the person.. haiz... soft hearted la.. but i still stand firm on getting my bb maintanance... :tlaugh: for my bb ma..nt for me...

zhuzhu_41

Hi SRI,

Happen to chance upon this thread. I must agree that you're indeed a strong woman. And of course, abortion is a NEVER thing to do. It's a gift from God.

But being a single mum might not be easy. I really hope that you can manage your time well after baby is out.

Also, God bless you to have good health and a healthy baby. Rest more and if possible, take in more tonics.

Your ex is really a bastard. How can he have a affair outside when he's married and worse still, make you pregnant. He's unforgiveable!!!

I'm glad to see that you love your baby so much. I can understand how you feel. Our baby is our life. We live for our babies. You can always come back here to ask for help if you really need. Don't mind asking you, how old are you?

Hope that your baby's maintanance fee procedures is going smoothly. God bless you and your baby!!!

-SRI-

Hi SRI,

Happen to chance upon this thread. I must agree that you're indeed a strong woman. And of course, abortion is a NEVER thing to do. It's a gift from God.

But being a single mum might not be easy. I really hope that you can manage your time well after baby is out.

Also, God bless you to have good health and a healthy baby. Rest more and if possible, take in more tonics.

Your ex is really a bastard. How can he have a affair outside when he's married and worse still, make you pregnant. He's unforgiveable!!!

I'm glad to see that you love your baby so much. I can understand how you feel. Our baby is our life. We live for our babies. You can always come back here to ask for help if you really need. Don't mind asking you, how old are you?

Hope that your baby's maintanance fee procedures is going smoothly. God bless you and your baby!!!
Actually..Honestly speaking..i very weak one..physically n mentally.. hahaha... Yup.. a gift frm God.. I tink tis way, if I cant hv him.. atleast I gt his junior..much more younger, energetic n cute than him.. whahahahaha... the best part is tt, my bb is a combination of our genetics.. the best part is tt.. the bb is mine!! nvr share wit any galz except for my bb future wife to be.. hehehe... bb will luv me for sure..his luv will nvr changed unlike my ex lor...

ya..agree..difficult..if there's a will, there's a way..hope God will guide me along.

He make me pregnant is nt his fault totally..its our fault...but i mad at him for sticking by his parents decisions than his responsibility towards his child n me... for me its unforgiveable.......

Ya...my bb is my life...bb is part of me oredi... I'm 22yrs old...

Thks alot for the wishes..... I hope it goes smoothly too... :001_302:

zhuzhu_41

Wow, you're as same age as me!!! Im also married with a baby girl.

I understand the feeling of your partner siding his parents instead of you. Cause I've been through it. My DH always like to say that I'm too sensitive or I'm being unreasonable when his parents make negative comments about me.

So, I've learn to put all my attention on my girl and my work. I always believe, depend on yourself than to depend on others. Even Husband is not trustable and reliable.

It's the pressure and comments my DH make thats why I decide to come out to work and learn to be independent.

Men can never be trusted. No matter how deep we're in love with each other, circumstances will force one to reveal his/her real colour.

I hope that you'll be able to find a good job once you've settle down your baby. =)

cheekyprincess

Maybe im wrong.. i dunno. but I have a friend 5 yrs ago. she was pregnant and with this asshole i hate very much, dont have proper work n sex wit alot of other woman. my fren too blinded n told me the same thing too.. that she wants to keep the baby becus it belongs to her as well.

as her fren, i can only be by her side..
but 2 yrs down the rd, she commited suicide.
she cannot take the stigma n heart pain whenever the father is out with another woman not caring for the child n family. i thin she harbours thoughts that he will come back to her for the child.

sometimes, she hits n sort of like abuse her child when she is angr w e father..:nah:

its too hard for her evn with the help of her family.

but you must be sure that you will be able to handle all the stress that will come along the way..

i wish u all e best.. jiayou!

-SRI-

Wow, you're as same age as me!!! Im also married with a baby girl.

I understand the feeling of your partner siding his parents instead of you. Cause I've been through it. My DH always like to say that I'm too sensitive or I'm being unreasonable when his parents make negative comments about me.

So, I've learn to put all my attention on my girl and my work. I always believe, depend on yourself than to depend on others. Even Husband is not trustable and reliable.

It's the pressure and comments my DH make thats why I decide to come out to work and learn to be independent.

Men can never be trusted. No matter how deep we're in love with each other, circumstances will force one to reveal his/her real colour.

I hope that you'll be able to find a good job once you've settle down your baby. =)

Negative comments i open for it..but nt insulting me non stop n blaming me 101%....

lol..icic..gd for u...:Dancing_wub:

-SRI-

Maybe im wrong.. i dunno. but I have a friend 5 yrs ago. she was pregnant and with this asshole i hate very much, dont have proper work n sex wit alot of other woman. my fren too blinded n told me the same thing too.. that she wants to keep the baby becus it belongs to her as well.

she cannot take the stigma n heart pain whenever the father is out with another woman not caring for the child n family. i thin she harbours thoughts that he will come back to her for the child.

sometimes, she hits n sort of like abuse her child when she is angr w e father..:nah:

but you must be sure that you will be able to handle all the stress that will come along the way..

ah..............so sad............ i tink she commit sucide cz she stills harbours the tots tt he'll come back to her but he don... haiz... sad story...

I nvr hv such tots....i wanna focus on my bb...cz i n him its over....no point thinking he'll come back to me....i leave the rest in God hands...

Single mum or nt..sure gt stress one...hahaha.... i pray i can do it.. hope god will guide me along..

thks!! I'll jia you.. :001_302:

LoVeS

I am quite doubtful if u frd really loves her bb or not coz if she really love her child she wont hit or abuse the child juz bcoz she is angry wif her child's father.

Since she choose to gif birth n knwing her bf/husband is tt sort who always go out fooling then she should accept it n if she cant accept it then break the ties wif the guy. The child is innocent lor, parents frustrations due to quarrel SHOULD NV NV vent on the child. It will make the child rmb for lifetime as it is a BAD childhood.

If she knw the logic of bb is innocent which is adult mistakes tt cause it then should knw it same goes for abuse child.

LoVeS

ah..............so sad............ i tink she commit sucide cz she stills harbours the tots tt he'll come back to her but he don... haiz... sad story...

I nvr hv such tots....i wanna focus on my bb...cz i n him its over....no point thinking he'll come back to me....i leave the rest in God hands...

Single mum or nt..sure gt stress one...hahaha.... i pray i can do it.. hope god will guide me along..

thks!! I'll jia you.. :001_302:
given to me i wont even care if he comes bk or not as he is such a irresponsible man tt i will b so much better off w/o guy like him.

-SRI-

given to me i wont even care if he comes bk or not as he is such a irresponsible man tt i will b so much better off w/o guy like him.
yalor...me too....i nvr hv such tots since the day he said he don wanna marry me n his family is much more impt than me n bb...but i pity cheekprincess fren...so drastic..haiz...till commit sucide..haiz...den bb alone... so sad... who take care of bb nw?

i'll nvr ever commit suicide juz bcz of him..my life very precious one..nw gt bb even more precious..if i die..who going to take care of my bb... no way i'll give him a chance to hv my bb lor.... its nt worth it to die for him.. ha.. nt worth it at all man...................................................

cheekyprincess

When ur think ur stillin love, when you still love the man alot, noting goes into ur head.. no matter what anyone says or do, she stills loves him. I was at my wits ends too but what can i do?