An unhappy confinement period

bbgal_2010

ya i suppose i shd write a book on my 'monster in law' BEST MONSTER IN LAW.I think if i sent this to TCS sure alot ppl condemn this monster in law & who koe maybe tat fellow can get award too... & my hubby is reali useless as he totally bo chap he oni koe hw to say u koe wad to do la...i'm veri tired i wan to slp...den he zzzzzz n i'm the oni one who take care of my gal alone...den 7+ wake up cook breakfast for this MONSTER..noon cook lunch den 6+ cook dinner worse den a maid leh...at least maid can rest during nite but me leh...work like 24hr...serving my monster in law n my hubby. I guess one day mi n my hubby tok less den 10 sentence...okay dun believe i count out wad he said to me...

Morning 8.30>>>>i go work ...take care
9pm>>>>>>>>>>wad u cook? okay coming bk for dinner...
10pm>>>>>>>>>watch news/shares
11pm>>>>>>>>>oh baby..clap clap....play for 10 mins
11.15pm>>>>>>>i very tired..i slp 1st

bbgal_2010

oh ya...todae i showed my hubby the expenses she spend here in singapore for those days i bought her ard...guess wad my hubby say...is okay...she seldom come to singapore.Wad else can i say..

bbgal_2010

Oh i guess my confinement experience is the most DRAMA one....anyone got more DRAMA den mine...pls let me koe, at least i'm not the worse dwn here....n i guess there are more nightmare to come...n i guess veri soon my mouth is going to stink too...coz at home i'm like a mute...dun wish to tok to my monster...n for my hubby we tok oni less den 10 sentence...work like mad...even busier den my working life...=(

Phoebii Cheng

Really pity you.....you are really in an island of your own, hv to defend yourself too.....no cannot defend, both ways also you hv to surrender, only your daughter is your only comfort now

Your MIL is too much & your hubby........

Mayb you can start a blog or a hobby? it can be something that made you look forward to after a tired day.....mayb you can make a scrapbook detailing your daughters birth till now, what are her expressions, journal it down

apollo

oh ya...todae i showed my hubby the expenses she spend here in singapore for those days i bought her around...guess what my hubby say...is okay...she seldom come to singapore.what else can i say..
den ask him toPAY u every single cents! or just swipe his CC!! haha!

i agree with phoebii, u can start a blog, at least u can VENT i out every single thing. having such MIL is not v good for ur health lehh..

Renzie

Yeah usually at moments like this you are supposed to find comfort in your hubby or in family. Its best to start a hobby or in something to vent yourself out and also give yourself some myself time.

vinder79

oh ya...todae i showed my hubby the expenses she spend here in singapore for those days i bought her around...guess what my hubby say...is okay...she seldom come to singapore.what else can i say..
At times my hubby does the same thing so i got fed up every day whatever she spends you should claim back from hubby.But dont mind me asking where is your family.Maybe you can talk to your mum see whats her advise.OR THROW YOUR MIL AND HUBBY OUT .or ask hubby go to agency HIRE MAID FOR HER.I really feel bad for you if my MILgot DIL like you so patient i think she eill be on top of the world.Babe listen stop pacifing her its u who needs the pampering.Anyways yes no1 confiment started out like yours 2 days till i snapped threw my MIL out and my mum interfered.I spend my confiment in my mum house after that so peaceful but my MIL tried several times to say words but my mum told her to SHUT UP.

bbgal_2010

At times my hubby does the same thing so i got fed up every day whatever she spends you should claim back from hubby.But dont mind me asking where is your family.Maybe you can talk to your mum see whats her advise.OR THROW YOUR mother in law AND HUBBY OUT .or ask hubby go to agency HIRE MAID FOR HER.I really feel bad for you if my MILgot daughter in law like you so patient i think she eill be on top of the world.Babe listen stop pacifing her its you who needs the pampering.Anyways yes no1 confiment started out like yours 2 days till i snapped threw my mother in law out and my mum interfered.I spend my confiment in my mum house after that so peaceful but my mother in law tried several times to say words but my mum told her to SHUT UP.
Haiz long story....MY mother is Worse den my monster...she onli know how to gamble..borrow $ from loan shark. The only time for her to remember she has a daughter like me is when she need $...When u say u dun have $, she dun bother to even check on you if u are ok. I remembered, my mother ask me to go to her hse for a bowl of chicken soup she purposely make for me...i was so happy n i went up...Guess wad?

This chicken soup cost 1.5k...she asked me for 1.5k. My dad passed away @ 2002..n left her a hse in serangoon. She sold the hse away n gamble away with the $ less den a yr..all the $ is gone..n she has a man wif her who is a taxi driver...whom i hated the most in my life...(peep on me when i was bathing when i'm staying wif my mum, touch me when i'm slping) When i told my mum bout it..all i get was a tight slap..asking me dun anyhow say...ask me to shut up.Therefore @ the age of 16, i ran away from home n rent a room for myself...(work n study @ the same time as this stupit man told my mum that if i wan to study shd work on my own..no need to gv me $ for studies as gal no nd study so much)

This is the period of time i get to know my hubby..lucky for me as he totally supported me in leaving my hse. But my mum was not worried at all. She juz left a message wif my aunt asking me if wan stay out dun ever think of coming bk as the hse dun welcome me..till she koe i was leading a gd life..with a gd job..she cor me n told me: let forget the past

This stupit man told me that he n my mum wanted to buy a hse...n i can't expect my mum to slp on the street rite? Therefore asked me every mth gv them $800 for their allowance..till now every mth i been transfering $800 to them..unless i missed the date if not my mum dun bother to cor me n checked hw am i?Till now my mum dun even koe i hv given birth.

When she need $, She will cor me to go up for a bowl of soup...that cost me a few thousand..unless i'm totally crazy...who will go up to drink a bowl of chicken soup that cost thousand? Will you?

bbgal_2010

As for my aunt, haiz borrow $ from me...but when i asked them to return...this is wad she said to me...i dun have $ u wan my life? Therefore i'm so sick wif my family..i juz treat as they are no longer existing..they oni koe how to ask u for $..knowing that u are leading gd life mah...but they din koe the effort i've put in, in order to get gd life.

bbgal_2010

i guess this is my 3rd time mentioning my mum...haha.Well i guess if u read my story it's reali like a drama...how i ran out of the hse wif no $ at all,work>> gal pushing the trolley selling $10 items(every $10 i oni earn $2,have to sell 30 sets) coz oni this job can pay me everyday in order for me to rent a room in those cheap hotel @ bencoolen street.Oni have bread for my breakfast lunch n dinner...last time weight was ard 70kg lose all the fats till 53kg...haha tho life was hard...but is a enjoyable memories on how i survive thru hard time..i guess wifout those hard time...i'll not be wad i'm todae..=)

nuvege

Hi bbgal,

Read your story, wow, your life really like drama.

I also not happy and stress during my confinement period but find that your MIL really horrible leh, i am salute to you for your super patience on her.

Phoebii Cheng

i guess this is my 3rd time mentioning my mum...haha.Well i guess if you read my story it's reali like a drama...how i ran out of the house with no $ at all,work>> gal pushing the trolley selling $10 items(every $10 i oni earn $2,have to sell 30 sets) coz oni this job can pay me everyday in order for me to rent a room in those cheap hotel @ bencoolen street.Oni have bread for my breakfast lunch n dinner...last time weight was around 70kg lose all the fats till 53kg...haha tho life was hard...but is a enjoyable memories on how i survive thru hard time..i guess wifout those hard time...i'll not be what i'm todae..=)
Life will be better....don't lose hope, you have gone through a lot and I really am encouraged by how strong you are

Though life throws lemons at you, make it into a lemonade :tlaugh:

apollo

bbgal, my heart goes to u. sry to say tt, if i have such mother, i dun even bother to gif her a single cents! u're too kind hearted tt's y always get bullied.

vinder79

Babe HATS OFF to you.I have nvr gone through all this and thought my life was bad.Just like you my dad pass away in 2005.My mum then became super protective abt my siblings. Just like you there was a hard period of time my husband saw me through and we eventually married.I really salute and respect you but look beyond this YOUR BABY IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A STRONG MUM WHO HAS GONE THROUGH SO MUCH.She will be there for you all the way.Sorry if i asked you questions to make you upset.Anytime you want vent just look for me k.:shyxxx:

Renzie

dear gal, you have been very strong. I really admire you. Your gal is really lucky in having you as a mother.

momi

Really feel sorry for you :( you are a strong woman and have been through so much! Take your MIL issues as a pince of salt.