An unhappy confinement period

karenpink

Lesson learnt never discussed anything in front of mother in law. hee...hee...maybe just give her the excuse that you scare she is soooooooo "tired" that it's better for her to rest in Malaysia...
yes never never talk about baby things infront of ur mil, i also learn my lesson everytime they will hv something to say

apollo

honey is fine for BFing mum. (correct me if im wrong)
cos the baby is not consuming it directly.

TS, you really can tolerate your mother in law.
like i said, if my mother in law is like this, n tell me dont order her, i will tell her, IM NOT ORDERING YOU TO GO BACK. IM CHASING YOU OUT OF MY house. IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN SG, STAY IN A HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat a good one!!!!!!!!! :tlaugh:

bbgal_2010

haiz ..feeling so lousy todae as i guess my family member had forgotten my birthdae...birthday n i'm having confinement..wad a dae...

Jan

Happy Birthday... Cheer Up... You Have A Special Someone Who Is Baby To Celebrate This Day With You....

koala82

Change the lock after she left! Change the lock after she left! Must change the lock after she left. if she ask how come change the lock, just say lost key so must change lock..

koala82

When my 1st dae back from the hospital she ardi gv her a ang bao so no more gold for her...ang bao $200
No lah. That ang pow is for you isst? Cos after i gave birth, I also receive angpow from my in law leh. Then on baby shower, got another chain from in law too

Happy Birthday!

Your biggest present is your little bundle of joy!
Who needs other people or present when you have an adorable baby right?
Stay positive!

bbgal_2010

No . That ang pow is for you isst? Cos after i gave birth, I also receive angpow from my in law . Then on baby shower, got another chain from in law too
Nope she said is for the baby and me..& is from my father n mother in law...as they do not know wad to buy for baby.

bbgal_2010

Happy Birthday!

Your biggest present is your little bundle of joy!
Who needs other people or present when you have an adorable baby right?
Stay positive!
Is not a matter of presents but juz kinda feel that at least he shd wish me "happi birthdae" or so...kinda feel that ever since pregnant he not as romantic as before...

cocraze

Is not a matter of presents but just kinda feel that at least he should wish me "happi birthdae" or so...kinda feel that ever since pregnant he not as romantic as before...
I understand what u mean. After preggy n give birth, my hubby also sayang me less. Nowadays only when I had a bad day at home AND I make a big fuss out of things (close door noisily; lie down in bed ultra early and sulk; write some ultra pissed off status in FB or MSN) then he sayang me ask me what's wrong. Men are such dense creatures...... I complain of knee, back and body aches every day also he never help me massage.

bbgal_2010

I understand what you mean. After preggy n give birth, my hubby also sayang me less. Nowadays only when I had a bad day at home AND I make a big fuss out of things (close door noisily; lie down in bed ultra early and sulk; write some ultra pissed off status in facebook or MSN) then he sayang me ask me what's wrong. Men are such dense creatures...... I complain of knee, back and body aches every day also he never help me massage.
xactly...like todae my actual bdae oso tot he will cor mi but till now he still not home yet...i knew he trying to stay away home so that he need not hv to face her mother but i nver xpect he forgotten my bdae...i hate this feeling coz i nver would forget his bdae at all(still bought a cake & make red egg to celebrate wif him even tho oni the 2 of us). Is it true after hving a baby attention will oni b on baby?