antenatal classes

^you can check their website. I think for moms not giving birth at Mt. A the antenatal class for weekdays costs $200. The $5 class which me and hubby attended last saturday is actually one of their special events, hence the price :)

^signed up for the friday classes at Mt. A, every 6:30PM - 8:30PM. Price is around $195 if my memory serves me right :) Was supposed to sign up at KKH but their slots are full until January and the girl told me it'll be too late for me if ever, could've been cheaper if I signed up there...

Gem2505

I signed up with KKH start of Nov if i nv rem wrongly. was alil too late also. coz i didnt expect the vacancies got filled up so fast and the 10 lessons actually stretches 10 weeks. I'm in my week 27 now.. I'm starting my first lesson on the 15th Dec and will end the last lesson just 1 week before my EDD. if i'm going to deliver 1 week or even earlier, means i didnt manage to complete the course and no refund will be given.. haiz. but luckily, i'm kkh patient, and the price is very reasonable~!

eowyn

Hi All, Just wondering.. Does your hubby attend the class with you or you attend it alone?
My hubby will attend the class together with me. Actually, most hubbies will be there from what i can see when i attended the classes.

maneo0302

weekend class should be $240, my wife just signed up last week. you can get some discounts if you are on FBI/SBI
Oh, thanks. I signed up with Mt Alvenia classes. Haven't made payment as the class only starts in March. Just wanna make some comparisons. :)

penguinna

Sign up for B B wong's classes @ AMK hub , thumbs up! by the way, B B wong is at TMC
hihi...me too.... my 1st session is this Sunday :)
I was at abbott seminar last sunday and she was really an entertaining speaker.. won't fall asleep kind...hope the classes will be fun !!