Any Blogger Mom Here?

babymoon

haa.. log in le.. yeah.. all photos and all NICE photos .. will show my gal gal again when i get home =)
i like your family photo taken on september! hehe.. very nice!

CanCanMum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABYMOON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABYMOON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABYMOON~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

( I TYPED MYSELF ONE OKAY, NEVER CUT AND PASTE DE HOR - coz it repeats mah, but i typed EVERY WORD AGAIN AND AGAIN DE HOR)

See aunty Can Can so nicie nice~

babymoon

babymoon

Whoa! so many hot mommy bloggers.
I blog too, the blog is mostly about my baby and my family.
Almost every entry will have pictures, the blog consists of more pics than words. dont wanna give evryone headache reading lengthy posts.
cant really blog about ILs cos ......... just not so nice la.
haha!
anybody who wants to chat, feel free to pm me or email me berries_88@hotmail.com

my blog link: http://missusladylove.livejournal.com/
Mrs Ladylove,
you are pretty mummy huh! :tlaugh:
what chi-chi means?

SH74

haa.. log in le.. yeah.. all photos and all NICE photos .. will show my gal gal again when i get home =)
i like your family photo taken on september! hehe.. very nice!
thanks. :D

that photo was taken by my bridal photographer whom we happen to see. :) i like that pic also. quite surprised it turn out nice, w my boy looking at cam some more. 'cause my photographer was quite a dist away fr us. the power of GOOD cameras n photo skills.

babymoon

thanks. :D

that photo was taken by my bridal photographer whom we happen to see. :) i like that pic also. quite surprised it turn out nice, w my boy looking at cam some more. 'cause my photographer was quite a dist away fr us. the power of GOOD cameras n photo skills.
yeah.. you are right.. i hardly took nice photos with my babymoon. She always not looking at cam when baby time.. now better.. hehe :001_302: