Any good and reliable tuition agency to recommend tutors?

kitty:697670 said:
Anyone knows the charges for sec 1 and sec 3 Maths?Have any good recommendations?

Thanks
kitty, you may wan to call Kate. my daughter n son both Improved In theIr work n are doing very well with the tutor she recommend to me. I m very satisfied.

Wonderfulsky

Thanks Daphne, without your recommendations, I wouldnt have found Miss Kate to help me to find the tutor. My daughter just had her common test in school and both of us are so glad that she improved!
Hi! May I have kate's number then? my cousin is looking for tutors for her son.

VanessT

Hi Mummies,

Wonder if any of you send your kids to holiday workshop this coming long vacation? I worry that if they relax for too long, brain become rusty! Lol.

bellaisa

Hi Mummies,

Wonder if any of you send your kids to holiday workshop this coming long vacation? I worry that if they relax for too long, brain become rusty! Lol.
Hi VanessT. I am a new mummy here! Hope to get to know of you guys too! Yes I am going to send my kids to holiday workshops. I am afraid if they spend too much time at home, they will get complacent and lazy. Actually I am looking for a centre where I can send them. previously was engaging a home tutor but their results did not show me that they made any improvement at all.

VanessT

Hi VanessT. I am a new mummy here! Hope to get to know of you guys too! Yes I am going to send my kids to holiday workshops. I am afraid if they spend too much time at home, they will get complacent and lazy. Actually I am looking for a centre where I can send them. previously was engaging a home tutor but their results did not show me that they made any improvement at all.

Hi Bellaisa, welcome!!
Where do you stay? How old are your kids??

wei kit

Hi I am looking for a good tuition agency to look for a tutor for my son and daughter. But i had bad experiences with tutors before so I need a reliable and trustworthy agency to introduce me a good tutor who can come on time and no keep changing time with me and also not just introduce me a tutor to earn commission. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Hi, if you are looking for maths, physics or science (phy/chem), you can contact Terence at 96711886. He does group and private tuition. =)

tortiegg

My friend to Kate for tutors but her tutors played my friend out,not very responsible agent
My friend to Kate for tutors but her tutors played my friend out,not very responsible agent
How old are your girls? If you are looking for a secondary sch Maths tutor I have a good recommendation. Engaged a tutor for my boy this year and he shows tremendous improvement. The tutor is a current school teacher and though here chargers might be a little high but she is really good. I can so confidently say that she is good because my boy is down with ADHD and even his school teacher could hardly handle him but this tutor can still manage (with occasional complaints....) haha..

Can text me at 90251510 and I can pass you her contact number.

Hi Kitty. Are you very sure? It has never happened to me or the friends I introduced Kate to them before. I work in the childcare line now and alot of my co-workers and kids' parents asked me about looking for a tutor. I introduced Kate to them, and they always thank me after a few days when they called kate and also thank me for giving them such a good contact.

My own niece was not comfortable with a tutor that Kate has engaged for her, she voiced out after the 2nd lesson and immediately as I heard from my Sis in law, the next lesson was a new female teacher n she has been with her since. My Sis in law and I also ask kate to look for Piano teachers for us and the service we had gotten are really fantastic and satisfactory. Honestly, I will still go back and find her if any of my current tutors who I engaged from her were to leave for whatsoever reasons.

As of now, my bro is looking for a science teacher for my nephew and when i mentioned this issue to him, he said that its impossible cause the tutor has been with his son for a month and there is no problem at all. He just paid the commission and he was thankful that kate got a tutor for my nephew who is really patient as he has ADHD.

Last edited:

kitty

Hi Kitty. Are you very sure? It has never happened to me or the friends I introduced Kate to them before. I work in the childcare line now and alot of my co-workers and kids' parents asked me about looking for a tutor. I introduced Kate to them, and they always thank me after a few days when they called kate and also thank me for giving them such a good contact.

My own niece was not comfortable with a tutor that Kate has engaged for her, she voiced out after the 2nd lesson and immediately as I heard from my Sis in law, the next lesson was a new female teacher n she has been with her since. My Sis in law and I also ask kate to look for Piano teachers for us and the service we had gotten are really fantastic and satisfactory. Honestly, I will still go back and find her if any of my current tutors who I engaged from her were to leave for whatsoever reasons.

As of now, my bro is looking for a science teacher for my nephew and when i mentioned this issue to him, he said that its impossible cause the tutor has been with his son for a month and there is no problem at all. He just paid the commission and he was thankful that kate got a tutor for my nephew who is really patient as he has ADHD.

That is her luck then!!!

Jing

Hi DaphneAng

May I have kate's contact no. am looking for tutors for my 2 girls.

Thanks
Hi Cher4GS, if u looking for secondary school or JC tuition, you may want to try Think Education Learning Centre. The teacher's from Harvard. Knowledgeable, patient and good! you can contact him at 90691017 :)

VanessT

huh? Are you sure you are talking about the same agent?? Most of my own relatives got tutors from her, some dated back to 2yrs ago. Tutors still with the kids, very good relationship with the kids & results improved. Kate still sent us greeting cards & ask how are our kids with tutors.

Sometimes, it's the parent...not the tutor/agent. Will read about it more...

That is her luck then!!!
Whose luck ?

Maybe you want to ask your friend to have more details about it? I dont think Kate is such a person. Like what VanessT said, she also send me greeting cards and emails to ask how are my kids with the tutor. Everyone who I know who engaged her, like her very much. She is always very polite and patient.

I am EXTREMELY SURPRISED that this happen and I think your friend has totally misunderstood her.

Nali54

well, my friends & I were stunned by the post. All of us have recommendations of tutors by this agent. We like her services and passed our friends her contact. After reading on what happened on the blog...Ai ya...pity the agent. She tried her best to meditate the situation yet ganna bombard . This type of mother ah...I think this is not the 1st time the mother did that to agent or whoever has dealing with her.

Not sure if anyone deal with this parent before or not...can share.

Whoever wants to know more details...pm me. I can pm you the emails & SMSes...then u will know who is right.

well, my friends & I were stunned by the post. All of us have recommendations of tutors by this agent. We like her services and passed our friends her contact. After reading on what happened on the blog...Ai ya...pity the agent. She tried her best to meditate the situation yet ganna bombard . This type of mother ah...I think this is not the 1st time the mother did that to agent or whoever has dealing with her.

Not sure if anyone deal with this parent before or not...can share.

Whoever wants to know more details...pm me. I can pm you the emails & SMSes...then u will know who is right.
Can I know? I pm u my email address.