Any GOOD home tuition agency to recommend? or Tutors?

Yoxo18

Hello I'm looking for p6 math tuitor, 1-1tuition,stay jurong east kindly PM me at 82682186
We need tuitor very patience and got strategies way to teach.thank you

karen1

Hello I'm looking for p6 math tuitor, 1-1tuition,stay jurong east kindly PM me at 82682186
We need tuitor very patience and got strategies way to teach.thank you
Hi Yoxo18,

I do have a tutor to recommend, but honestly not sure if she's accepting p6 right now in March. But you can still try!
My two kids aced under her, currently last kid also under her. Last year recommended my friend whose child was on the verge of failing P6, really SOS and the tutor kindly accepted him cos of referral hahaha. Managed to pull up his grades luckily.

Let me know if you managed to find a tutor already, or you need me to sms you the contact.

Stephen Su

Experienced Secondary School Math Tutor Available to Unlock Your Child's Potential

Hello! My name is Stephen Su, a passionate and dedicated Mathematics tutor with a heart for empowering students. With a Degree in Mathematics and 8 enriching years of tutoring experience, I have committed myself to help secondary school students excel in their math studies, nurturing not just their academic skills but also their confidence and love for the subject.

Why Choose Me?

Expertise
in Secondary School Math: I specialize in all levels and types of secondary school math, preparing students comprehensively for their O levels and beyond.

Proven Track Record: My students consistently achieve top grades, with a 100% O-level pass rate. Detailed results include:
AMath O Level: A1 (21.2%), A2 (42.4%), B3 (24.2%)
EMath O Level: A1 (31.3%), A2 (37.5%), B3 (28.1%)
Remarkable improvements from F9 to passing grades (improvement of 4 to 5 grades) within 4 months for late starters.

IP Programme experience: Successfully aided 1 Nanyang Girls' student, achieving A1s in Integrated Math in 2021.
Learning Options: I offer tutoring sessions only in-person.

Location and Availability

Based in Bukit Panjang, I am available for lessons of Maximum class size of 2 students. However, I can travel to tutee’s house for 1-1 sessions too.

Mondays and Tuesdays: 1 PM - 9 PM
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 7 PM - 9 PM

I look forward to the opportunity to make a positive impact on your child's educational journey!

Warm regards,
The Secondary Math Coach Stephen Su
+65 93207102
quanyuan93@gmail.com

Attachments