Any Kind Hearted Babysitter (whole day) to recommend to a single parents?

SunShine07

Regarding my mum problem, sad to say that maybe we are ill-fated to have this kind of mother, even when i'm divorced with my ex husband that period, she dont even let me move back home to stay..:embarrassed:
Har? why she like that? sigh...just now i have called the babysitter, she also say she will charge $800 for staying over there and babysitter....my mum and maid dun mind taking care one more gal....

If your sister dont mind, maybe my mum and I can help to babysit....but i stay tampines, is it far for her?

Can pm me if interested :)

Cakhcakh

goodness me.. that is really alot. myself and my maid can take care of yr niece. If yr sis can send and pick up evveryday, i dun mind charge 12dollars per day, monthly abt 288dollars. But if she sleep over, then wld 500dollars. If yr sis keen, she can contact me 97793820

Ting

i agree!
we nvr know when we really need ppl's help.
if my mum not working now, im sure she wud be glad to help too, cos she did help to babysit a few kids when we were younger but now she is working so cant!
tts the reason why i like kids from young! :)

SunShine07

yup yup i agreed as it happen to me as well when i needed help before....

i dont mind to babysit, can play with my son also :)

Catty, So now got many mummies willing to help here already, ask your sis to fire the current one :)

Catty

Thanks for ALL the kind mummies offer.. :001_302:

Watever it is i shall let my sis to do the decision.. As i post this thread is to just only do as a part of sister..

GOD will have eyes to see in watever things we have done..

june_lim

Hi, Your sister daughter can come stay with me at amk, i have a maid that helps me out and on weekends i can drive her back, its not a problem at all. Please give me a call to arrange that at 83333983.:001_302:

Last edited:

candy_ian

hi,. have your sis found a babysitter for her daughter? If she's interested can leave her at my place. I'm staying at clementi with my 5 months+ son n a maid. Do sms me at 97610470 if interested.

I am urgently looking for a nanny around Taman Jurong area. However, I do have a budget because I am the only one supporting my baby. Have tried infant care centers around Jurong area and there are no more vacancy until next year.
Could any babysitter be kind to help me take care of my 4months+ girl? My current nanny (paid her $300/ month, taking care of girl day & night) stayed at Bukit Panjang, which is quite far from my place. Moreover, she doesn't seem to be serious in helping me. She left my girl at home with her 17 years old daughter, and went out etc…