Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

p00h84

haha.. i also deciding between these 2.. but still no one say anything.. so far, Origins Jamu seems good, but i've also seen one bad feedback abt them.. but most of them are positive feedback, so now confuse dunnoe who to choose..

when's your EDD?

Daphne Lim

haha.. i also deciding between these 2.. but still no one say anything.. so far, Origins Jamu seems good, but i've also seen one bad feedback about them.. but most of them are positive feedback, so now confuse dunnoe who to choose..

when's your EDD?
Hi p00h84

My EDD is next year end April 2010.
When is yours?
Hope ppl give some comments.
Really cannot decide.

chocobazz

haha.. i also deciding between these 2.. but still no one say anything.. so far, Origins Jamu seems good, but i've also seen one bad feedback about them.. but most of them are positive feedback, so now confuse dunnoe who to choose..

when's your EDD?
Hi,

i read alot of good feedbacks about the origins jamu but so far haven see any posts or comments abt babybellies..so hard to decide..

p00h84

Hi p00h84

My EDD is next year end April 2010.
When is yours?
Hope ppl give some comments.
Really cannot decide.

my EDD 02 Nov 2009.
Actually, I've booked with Origins, since they replied me the fastest and went to their webby and see that there's quite a lot of good feedback from them.

As for why i din book Babies bellies, becoz the transport fees are nt included and i really dun noe how much they'll charge, as i prefer NETT price.

And if u are going for Origin, please be reminded to book 2-3 month in advance as their slot are easily full. I've booked mine last min, and they have great difficulties to slot me in.

Well.. i think u still could afford to wait.. if u wan, after my first 2 sessions, i can post online and let u know, then u decide further..:001_302:

Daphne Lim

my EDD 02 Nov 2009.
Actually, I've booked with Origins, since they replied me the fastest and went to their webby and see that there's quite a lot of good feedback from them.

As for why i did not book Babies bellies, becoz the transport fees are not included and i really dont know how much they'll charge, as i prefer NETT price.

And if you are going for Origin, please be reminded to book 2-3 month in advance as their slot are easily full. I've booked mine last min, and they have great difficulties to slot me in.

Well.. i think you still could afford to wait.. if you want, after my first 2 sessions, i can post online and let you know, then you decide further..:001_302:
Hi hi

pls let me know so I can decide.
Thank you
Daphne Lim

my EDD 02 Nov 2009.

As for why i did not book Babies bellies, becoz the transport fees are not included and i really dont know how much they'll charge, as i prefer NETT price.

And if you are going for Origin, please be reminded to book 2-3 month in advance as their slot are easily full. I've booked mine last min, and they have great difficulties to slot me in.

Well.. i think you still could afford to wait.. if you want, after my first 2 sessions, i can post online and let you know, then you decide further..:001_302:
hi pooh84- yep i also prefer the nett price. i read the transport fee for baby bellies range for $7-$10 per session. which can be quite hefty after including and we really cant tell how they charge it but a min of $7 mean extra $70 for a 10 day package which i dont think the package is really cheap anymore. :nah:

p00h84

hi pooh84- yep i also prefer the nett price. i read the transport fee for baby bellies range for $7-$10 per session. which can be quite hefty after including and we really cant tell how they charge it but a min of $7 mean extra $70 for a 10 day package which i dont think the package is really cheap anymore. :nah:
ya, that's how i feel too.. that's y i din sign up with them.. was juz wondering how come they dun charge it all at one time.. which i think is more transparent.. :tlaugh:

camomile

can try Olak, a 49 years old traditional malay lady. she came from Malaysia johor bahru, speaks good english..and has alot of experience and knowledge on after birth affairs eg; confinement, breastfeeding, what to eat/not, etc etc. she gives alot alot of advise... answers all my questions.

:embarrassed: she even unclog the blocked holes on my nipple by gentle rubbing to encouarge smoother breastmilk flow. (she called them stoppers that is like white heads)...something extra.

she also knows how to push our bones back to its original position (can be slightly painful)... thigh bones especially close our legs...

her number is 020127311270, $50 for 1 hour. But honestly she doesn't really clock her time. always go more than 1 hour..To her, its more of completing her massage session..rather than counting down.

she also massage my baby for free!

meiying

now doing confinement for my 2nd baby.. was actually thinkin if wana change massage lady as mdm khatijah charges had increased to $450... but having her massage before dunno if i shd get her back again.. what u gals suggest?

meiying

just got fly kite by her!! she told me last week she is coming today this morning... then postpone till tomorrow cos she is doing west area today and i stay in the east??!!...
then now she just called me to says she cannot make it cos she injured her hand...dont know real or not....:nah:
hiya have u started your first session with her?

meiteoh

Was wondering...I gave birth via c-sec four months ago - is it still okay to do a postnatal massage? And do I need to pre-book???? Thinking of going for home massage coz am super tired of seeing my jelly belly.

snowbear

Was wondering...I gave birth via c-sec four months ago - is it still okay to do a postnatal massage? And do I need to pre-book???? Thinking of going for home massage coz am super tired of seeing my jelly belly.
Tt time i think my massage lady said it's ok...

Feliz

Hihi sorry abit out of topic here..

Can i know if its ok to hav e massage after 6 days of natural birth?
means i gave birth on 22/11/09 but massage starts on 28/11/09..
issit too late???

Thanks in advance..

meiteoh

snowbear, I buzzed Rebecca from Origins and she mentioned that it's not very effective any more after 3 months. :( Dunno whether I should go or not coz they only have packages and I'm on a tight budget.

yyt47

Hihi sorry abit out of topic here..

Can i know if its ok to hav e massage after 6 days of natural birth?
means i gave birth on 22/11/09 but massage starts on 28/11/09..
issit too late???

Thanks in advance..
I think 6 days shld be ok...dun think is late....cos for those who had C-sec can only have theirs at least 2 wks later.

sha_82

now doing confinement for my 2nd baby.. was actually thinkin if want to change massage lady as mdm khatijah charges had increased to $450... but having her massage before dont know if i should get her back again.. what you gals suggest?
hi..i aso do massage with aunty khatijah early tis year..her service is excellent for me coz after the 7sessions(she come alternate days as i booked her last minute) i loose all the 7kgs that i gain,my hubby was so suprised..hehe im very happy,n im aso doing breastfeeding fully tat might also b the reason y i loose weight fast..n now im with my 2nd baby,edd 26/5..hv decided to engage her service again..heard from my cousin her price ie $500 now,not sure true or not..will check again with her...

Last edited:

bb_jul

I just used Mdm Mas services.
She's very good. Even massaged awy all my love handles.
I'm slimmer than before I was pregnant.
Call her @ 90068026