Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

llcyahoo

Hi anyone here use Aunty Tutik before? (she staying in sengkang) How's her service? heard tat her charges is $400 for 7 days, find it quite X. Need to find out more b4 decide. tks

Last edited:

angelia286

For people who like deep tissue massage might want to consider Tanti. Charges $50 for an hour (pre-natal) & (Normal massage) / $60 (Post-Natal).

Good strength.

meiying

hiya mummies.... i tried to call aunty ida but her hp is not in service... so i engage back mdm khatijah.. for the first 4 session i did it consecutive everyday.. den tat time was hari raya period so we stop for a week and then the next 3 sessions was quite far apart...

i finished my 7 sessions and im still very far away from my post natal figure, compared to my first pregancy i can wear back my office clothes after 2 mths... now i must buy XL bottom when I used to be a M bottom... :eek:

mdm khatijah say its due to 2nd pregnancy and also depending on individuals hormone so its harder for me slim down now..

im thinkin of doing weekly massage to see if it helps, any mummies if it might works this way? can recommend me your massage aunty for my case? thks thks!! :)

sha_82

hiya mummies.... i tried to call aunty ida but her hp is not in service... so i engage back mdm khatijah.. for the first 4 session i did it consecutive everyday.. then that time was hari raya period so we stop for a week and then the next 3 sessions was quite far apart...

i finished my 7 sessions and im still very far away from my post natal figure, compared to my first pregancy i can wear back my office clothes after 2 mths... now i must buy XL bottom when I used to be a M bottom... :eek:

mdm khatijah say its due to 2nd pregnancy and also depending on individuals hormone so its harder for me slim down now..

im thinkin of doing weekly massage to see if it helps, any mummies if it might works this way? can recommend me your massage aunty for my case? thks thks!! :)
Hi..we actually use the same massage lady..i aso finish 7sessions with aunty khatijah..i do alternate days as she was fully booked n i called her last minute..but i manage to loose about 3-4kg after the 7 sessions.but still not satisfied coz i feel that my tummy is still there..so i went to her place twice a week for about 2mths,only than hubby n me can c the diff...but bum is obviously a bit difficult to go back to normal size,coz it will surely expand a bit,but im signing up for physical fitness classes..really hope to slim as much as possible,but overall i really enjoy anuty khatijah massage..2thumbs up 4 her..:)

minghui801

Hi Everyone

I Like To Recommend My Massage Lady...she Is Professional Lady From So Many Yrs...her Name Is Mdm Ida...i Was November Mother Just Finish Done By Her....i'm Taking Her 10 Days Session & I See The Result Was So good..i Can See My Tummy Small In 2 Days & I Was So Pain In My Virginia Area & Mdm Ida She Using Her Special Method To Healing My Virginia Area...SHE NO MORE DOING CHARCOAL BUT SHE HAD HER OWN THINGS TO HEALING IT..2 Days Later I Feel So good & Not So Painful...she Also Massage My Breast Engogement & After She Massage My Breast She Using Her Own Method Things To Wash My Breast Coz I'm Scared Of Oil...after She Wash My Breast I Can See No Oil Stain & Save For The Baby To Suck...she Is Friendly & Caring Person & Responsibility about The Timing...now She Has 3 Pple Under Her Same Method & Same Doing....you Can Call Her To Check But She Always Fully Book Then She Will Refer To Her Sis Mariam Or Her Cousin...do Call Her Mdm Ida 94249829 Highly Recommended She Is Popular In Singapore Motherhood Forum Can Check Over There....the Presssure Is So good

Wonderwhy

Dear all mummies,

I have read all the pages that you all post to recommend all gd or bad massage lady. Currently im not preggy. I jus wan a gd massage lady to help me normal massage n my womb prob. Which is the best?

Recently i call up 1 massage lady (Mdm IDA) Im not happy over her words. cos she told me that 1hr $50. For the 1st time she came only helps me do 45mins so i ask her not 1hr? she told me bcos im skinny n veins easy to find so no where to press...???? 2nd time 30mins, Worse! so i finish mine on the 3rd time and i decided not to call her nx time.

Pls recommend a massage lady which gd & can cure my womb prob

adlinzul

Dear all mummies,

I have read all the pages that you all post to recommend all good or bad massage lady. Currently im not preggy. I just want a good massage lady to help me normal massage n my womb prob. Which is the best?

Recently i call up 1 massage lady (Mdm IDA) Im not happy over her words. cos she told me that 1hr $50. For the 1st time she came only helps me do 45mins so i ask her not 1hr? she told me bcos im skinny n veins easy to find so no where to press...???? 2nd time 30mins, Worse! so i finish mine on the 3rd time and i decided not to call her nx time.

Pls recommend a massage lady which good & can cure my womb prob

Hi,

Why dnt u try a Nerve Therapist? Shes is indeed a good one...
u can visit her webby at Meet the 3rd Generation Nerves Therapist.... for more infos ya,,

cynthiadora

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

LoVeS

hiya mummies.... i tried to call aunty ida but her hp is not in service... so i engage back mdm khatijah.. for the first 4 session i did it consecutive everyday.. then that time was hari raya period so we stop for a week and then the next 3 sessions was quite far apart...

i sort of agreed on tis tat 2nd pregnancy wont lose weight so fast n aso depending on how much weight u gained too~

veronica

Dear all mummies,

I have read all the pages that you all post to recommend all good or bad massage lady. Currently im not preggy. I just want a good massage lady to help me normal massage n my womb prob. Which is the best?

Pls recommend a massage lady which good & can cure my womb prob
Not sure if we engaged the same IDA but my experience was just like you. 1st session, she finished it around 45mins. I suffered from very severe bad pain since tri 1 that time, and she told me she will concentrate on my back area.

The rest of the area were chop chop, all in all less than 45mins...i asked her not 1hr? She said ok i massage your back again...

The 2nd time i smsed her, she said she is busy no slot for me. 3rd time also same excuse so I BOYCOTT her already.

It seems she picks her customers and yes she is very popular in SMH forum. Many NEW comers came in to praise her skill...

Dafna

Tks for recommendation..

Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.

terasey

thanks for recommendation..

Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.

How much does she charge and what service does she provide?

Binder free or payable?

minghui801

Hello Mummies

I just read what wonderwhy say to this thread....actually i'm using mdm ida too...she never massage pple less then 1hr...i did a post natal & normal massage also same 1hr+....mdm ida those type not talk rubbish she advance customer how to increasa milk supply & teach how to take care of baby while she finish the session....those who done by ida they know who she is..

All mummies here dont't get confuse about mdm ida here...there's 2 name mdm ida....the mdm ida popular is 94249829....there is same ida but the hp not the same....maybe she use mdm ida name coz a lot of mummies confuse...

I think wonderwhy your words more bad then mdm ida...you say in MHF other things but you say in MUMMYSG diferrents things...which is thruth....you say the 2nd massage lady you use good why not recommends mummies here to try compare mdm ida or she is good....all mummies here try to call mdm ida how friendly she is...she is really kind lady...she not those type go for money but more on her helping...

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

terasey

i am also not sure, since i am into my 30 weeks. am also planning to do prenatal as having bodyaches from sitting in office too long...

:) heard they say prenatal massage is ok for mummies in 7/8/9 months pregnancy. so i guess we are safe??? but i haven decide who to get. u?

Gaill

hi,
i engaged Mdm Katijah's sis in law.. Mdm Latifah..
1st session, i can see my tummy abit flat
Mdm Latifah is from indonesia and in this line for 3 years.
She is nice & friendly.. her skill is good too..
Hi Tordis,

Is this Mdm Latifah the same as the Mdm Lathifah that works for Origins Jamu Massage that alot of mummies gave good reviews about? Do you have her contact number and package cost? How long is one session?

thanks
Gaill