Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

mosqeetoh - hope you'll get well soon! have a gd rest

ummi - the detailed scan will take at most 20mins if your baby is cooperating. For my 1st and 2nd child, i had to talk to the baby, go walk walk and come back again to scan again coz she refused to cooperate. thankfully the 3rd one was fast.

i normally feel light-headed too when I get up too fast. I realised i cannot stand still for too long either, must always be on the move. You guys experience this?

Anyway, I'm only in my 25th week yet my tummy's so big that ppl think I'm goin to pop soon. Oh, and i keep going to the toilet at night. I thought that only happens in the 3rd trimester...

mosqeetoh

Bayu, ramblingmummy - thank u and the kidney pain has not returned so am praying hard the stone or stones is out!!! Not on any medication right now, except for some effervascent (looks like ENO) which i'm supposed to drink 3 times a day to cleanse the kidneys. was also given painkillers which i have not been taking unless i experience pain. urine results are not out yet so there's confirmation if there's anything to be concerned abt.

Bayu - migraines can really spoil our day right! maybe it's ur bp, better that start monitoring ur bp now. Make sure u go for ur appt!

I saw my gynea yesterday, alhamdulillah baby is all fine at 29 weeks. now weighing 1.8kg but my makcik urut mentioned my tummy is small. maybe baby hiding deep inside instead of bulging out hehe... I put on 1 kg in a month! baby put on 800gm so i guess the 200 gm i gained :p

2nd time seeing dr suzanna, heard quite a number of complaints that gyneas in kkh are always rushing! she too rushed through all my queries and checks. considering i'm a private patient, felt kinda cheated. she is nice and all but i think she cud have been more patient and warm.

anyways, she confirmed i have yeast infection and i'm supposed to use the pessaries. hate and dread all these inserting stuff!!! argghhhh!

Bayu

Im not seeing any gynae .. i just go for the normal subsidies checkups in KKH.. i think shud be ok lah... i just watch my food and try to do a bit of exercise when i have da time... tapi sekarang like no time .. heheh.. i will just walk aorund my block with my son and tats it..and i also took fish oil once in a while or just eat salmon... i think shud be the bp lah... other than tat.. my baby inside very active makes the mummy feel tired most of the time... and with the migraine... i cannot do my job well... wen my boss is out of office i will go to the toilet and just close my eyes for 10 or 15 mins.. kalau tak tahan gak.. i will just telan panadol... the normal panadol...

Mosqeetoh - im seeing dr kt tan at kkh. Also private patient. Yup, they tend to rush...maybe coz they hv lots of patients. My appt always has to be booked like 3 months in advance. Like nw for example, i hv already booked feb and march appt. but i like dr kt tan coz she is fast n professional during delivery so no complaints there.

Bayu- maybe you get up too fast or move around too fast? Take things slow. Or could it be not enough rest? Coz i tend to get migraine if i dun hv enuf rest.

laydeesnap

assalamualaikum to all mummies..
& yeah..wishing all selamat maulidur rasul.. :001_302:

im a newbie...hehe...tis is my first pregnancy..& im supposedly to be in my 7wks.
went for my first check up last wk, & my gynae says there is no heartbeat..i will need to come again 2 wks time to do another scanning..
anybody went thru this before? shld i be worried..? :err:

laydeesnap

hello ladies...
salam ukhwah.i was reading this particular post & i just wanna say.....im 31 & im only expecting my first child..lagi lambat...

hehehe

laydeesnap

I have a glass of milk beside me now.. Drinking it slowly.. So far, I don't feel like puking... :Dancing_tongue: I put a bit of sugar in it so it really tasted like vanilla ice-cream. But I hate the tiny clumps. I kept telling myself that it's for the little one!
hi diza...when i first started the milk, i hd the yucky feeling for the lumps too...so wat i did was..i took my husband's protein shake bottle..!!
it comes with a lil metal round spring in the bottle..so i mix my milk in the bottle & i shake to mix it well...& it smoother to drink after tat...

Bayu

Selamat Menyambut Maulud Nabi semua!!

Welcome Ekari and Laydeesnap....

Laydeesnap, ur not the only one too late to be pregnant.. like me and a few also in their 30's.. hehehe... just enjoy it.. u will miss it after u give birth... hehehe...

Ramblingmummy, i think its the aircon tat makes me migraine always.. coz its always when im in the office and in da bus... in shopping malls too...

laydeesnap

Selamat Menyambut Maulud Nabi semua!!

Welcome Ekari and Laydeesnap....

Laydeesnap, ur not the only one too late to be pregnant.. like me and a few also in their 30's.. hehehe... just enjoy it.. u will miss it after u give birth... hehehe...

Salam Mummy Bayu..im a newbie...hehe...tis is my first pregnancy..& im supposedly to be in my 7wks.
went for my first check up last wk, & my gynae says there is no heartbeat..i will need to come again 2 wks time to do another scanning..

Suhaidah

Salam ladies.

Im currently in my 27th week and im looking for a good post natal massage lady.
Anyone knows of any good ones ard??

Im currently in a dilemma... Heard need to book early in order to get the good ones!

Thank you ladies. :)

Gd luck with ur pregnancies!

Fadeela

Welcome ekari & laydeesnap....

Laydeesnap - maybe its still too early to detect the heartbeat ke? I cant remember for my firstbaby and also my this pregnancy I didnt go for any check that early. You relax & wait for yr next appointment. Hopefully everything is OK... dont worry so much byk berdoa k for a healty feotus. May allah answer all our prayer for our baby health & wellbeing.

Suhaida - You can try to contact my massage lady if you want I will PM you k

laydeesnap

Laydeesnap - maybe its still too early to detect the heartbeat ke? I cant remember for my firstbaby and also my this pregnancy I didnt go for any check that early. You relax & wait for yr next appointment. Hopefully everything is OK... dont worry so much byk berdoa k for a healty feotus. May allah answer all our prayer for our baby health & wellbeing.

hi fadeela,
i was hoping tat its a lil early too..but my gynae, (dr jasmine mohd) gv me that uncertain look when she pass me that news..
bt anyway i leave it to Him..kalau ada rezeki, insyaallah..thanks for your kind words dear..

will update soon...:)

Sweetoothz

assalamualaikum to all mummies..
& yeah..wishing all selamat maulidur rasul.. :001_302:

im a newbie...hehe...tis is my first pregnancy..& im supposedly to be in my 7wks.
hey Laydeesnap,
like me, i went to see a gynae at abt 6weeks+ n there wasnt any heartbeat as well n of course sapa yang tak worried kan. so i looked up the internet n after reading all the post on varies webbies, i found out im not alone and i felt that kind of relieve. i was told to go back like the week after bt i decided to wait n only came back to the gynae a mth later. cz i was thinking i wanna let the bb grow abit more then if scan can see more too =)) dont panic just yet just keep urself healthy and du'a bnyak hopefully ur bb is fine ya.. my prayers are w u too hun.. =))

Suhaidah

Thank you for the PM, Fadeela!

Suhaida - You can try to contact my massage lady if you want I will PM you k

laydeesnap

hey Laydeesnap,
like me, i went to see a gynae at abt 6weeks+ n there wasnt any heartbeat as well n of course sapa yang tak worried kan. so i looked up the internet n after reading all the post on varies webbies, i found out im not alone and i felt that kind of relieve. i was told to go back like the week after bt i decided to wait n only came back to the gynae a mth later. cz i was thinking i wanna let the bb grow abit more then if scan can see more too =)) dont panic just yet just keep urself healthy and du'a bnyak hopefully ur bb is fine ya.. my prayers are w u too hun.. =))
dear sweetoothz,
thank u for your kind consoling words..much appreciated..
insyaallah kalau ada rezeki, it will be mine to keep..if not...He noes best..
i wish u all the best thruout ur pregnancy...
its nice to noe there are ppl who understand the turmoil i feel inside..hehehe

Fadeela

laydeesnap,

Yes just leave it to him ok he knows best. Anyway, gynae kadang2 is uncertain jugak tau. My gynae last week i went pun takut2 kan i but i just leave it to Allah. dia yang aturkan semua. I nie big size mum & my gynae told me to loss weight instead of gaining.
kalau tak my baby will be at risk & will premature & will be stuck in ICU etc.... dia ckp gitu buat my hubby scared end up my hubby tell me jgn eat byk2. I just take it with a pinch of salt. When Allah already give me even with a haywire cycle only he can make it rite kalau ade complication. Byk doa lah sayang...

laydeesnap

laydeesnap,

Yes just leave it to him ok he knows best. Anyway, gynae kadang2 is uncertain jugak tau. My gynae last week i went pun takut2 kan i but i just leave it to Allah. dia yang aturkan semua. I nie big size mum & my gynae told me to loss weight instead of gaining.
kalau tak my baby will be at risk & will premature & will be stuck in ICU etc.... dia ckp gitu buat my hubby scared end up my hubby tell me jgn eat byk2. I just take it with a pinch of salt. When Allah already give me even with a haywire cycle only he can make it rite kalau ade complication. Byk doa lah sayang...
thanks dear fadeela,
ur words really help me feel a lil hope..insyaallah..
& moga² u will go thru ur pregnancy at ease..my MIL always say..DOA IBU MUSTAJAB UNTUK ANAK NYA..
=)

Suhaidah

Salam Mummy Bayu..im a newbie...hehe...tis is my first pregnancy..& im supposedly to be in my 7wks.
Hey ladysnap.. When i went for my first check up also, mthey couldnt hear any heartbeat. They only saw my waterbag & a tiny thing there. Gynae told me i have to come back again cause i was still too early and sometimes it can take some time for the heartbeat to be detected. Do not lose hope. Insya allah, everything shld turn out fine. :D