Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

sufeit0115

Wow congrats cmeilim mummy!! Hope you will have a smooth pregnancy ahead!

Yesterday hubby suddenly mentioned we should try for another one cos i am already in my 30s, but i have some hesitation because my #1 is only 7 months old, i think i will be waiting until Sep or Oct onwards then start trying, so that my #1 will be at least 18 months when #2 born. But things are not always turn out the way you wish. When you are ready, baby may not come easily. Just keep my fingers *crossed*!

cmeilim

Wow congrats cmeilim mummy!! Hope you will have a smooth pregnancy ahead!

Yesterday hubby suddenly mentioned we should try for another one cos i am already in my 30s, but i have some hesitation because my #1 is only 7 months old, i think i will be waiting until Sep or Oct onwards then start trying, so that my #1 will be at least 18 months when #2 born. But things are not always turn out the way you wish. When you are ready, baby may not come easily. Just keep my fingers *crossed*!

tks! we asked our gynae at a postnatal follow-up appt before when is the best time for next childbirth and he advised when the elder one is between 18-24 months, so that it is not so taxing for the mummy to have to take care of the newborn as well as the toddler. it also gives the mummy's body enough time to recover from the earlier pregnancy. when our #2 is born, #1 will be abt 21 months, so i guess we are in good time. hubby and i are also in our 30s. =)

sufeit0115

thanks! we asked our gynae at a postnatal follow-up appt before when is the best time for next childbirth and he advised when the elder one is between 18-24 months, so that it is not so taxing for the mummy to have to take care of the newborn as well as the toddler. it also gives the mummy's body enough time to recover from the earlier pregnancy. when our #2 is born, #1 will be about 21 months, so i guess we are in good time. hubby and i are also in our 30s. =)
This is exactly our concern, hehe...Hopefully we still can make a bunny baby on time! :001_302: Good luck to those who are TTC-ing!

muffinger

Hi Ladies,

Just a question, how far do u think stress can affect the chances of conceiving? and if shd one conveive under stress...to wat extent can it affect bb?

im so vexed sometimes becos of this..due to work stress and all..

TANZHENZHI

Yes, it is! Or so Clearblue confirms it in addition to the China test kits, plus other early pregnancy signs!

EDD based on rough calculation is end Feb 2011, a little bunny bundle. And again, like our #1, it's made in Msia while on holiday. =)
Congrats Mummy, hee hee.. So happy.. hopefully i will hear my good news for next month too.. You will have a smooth pregnancy. dun worry. :tlaugh:

TANZHENZHI

thanks! we asked our gynae at a postnatal follow-up appt before when is the best time for next childbirth and he advised when the elder one is between 18-24 months, so that it is not so taxing for the mummy to have to take care of the newborn as well as the toddler. it also gives the mummy's body enough time to recover from the earlier pregnancy. when our #2 is born, #1 will be about 21 months, so i guess we are in good time. hubby and i are also in our 30s. =)
That's what my gynae told me too. After i gave birth my son, she also mentions not to plan for #2 so fast, at least give myself 2years and let my body recover.

cmeilim

Tested neg- but my AF has not arrived yet. so sad.

dun be disheartened yet. test again three days later if yr AF has not arrived, esp if u r feeling other symptons of pregnancy like tender nipples, nausea, more sensitive sense of taste and smell.....

july-winter

dont be disheartened yet. test again three days later if yr AF has not arrived, esp if you r feeling other symptons of pregnancy like tender nipples, nausea, more sensitive sense of taste and smell.....
To me these are the pre menses symptons as usual. I even did not realised my #2 pregnancy till i only recognised this frequent visits to toilet as a sign of preg at that time.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes, it is! Or so Clearblue confirms it in addition to the China test kits, plus other early pregnancy signs!

EDD based on rough calculation is end Feb 2011, a little bunny bundle. And again, like our #1, it's made in Msia while on holiday. =)
Congratulations! Carol.....hope you have a smooth pregnancy & delivery....keep us in touch

And yeah hope I have good news too in coming month :tlaugh:

cmeilim

Congratulations! Carol.....hope you have a smooth pregnancy & delivery....keep us in touch

And yeah hope I have good news too in coming month :tlaugh:
thanks, phoebii. ya, a bit worried these few days 'cos pregnancy symptions seem to have waned off. 'no sound, no picture...'. but still too early in the pregnancy to see gynae now cos won't be able to detect hearbeat till a couple more week later. can only wait and pray...thank goodness my #1 is a source of healthy distraction now. =)

Phoebii Cheng

thanks, phoebii. ya, a bit worried these few days 'cos pregnancy symptions seem to have waned off. 'no sound, no picture...'. but still too early in the pregnancy to see gynae now cos won't be able to detect hearbeat till a couple more week later. can only wait and pray...thank goodness my #1 is a source of healthy distraction now. =)
Relax....it will be fine :tlaugh:

Mummy to Baby V

Hi Ladies,

Just a question, how far do you think stress can affect the chances of conceiving? and if should one conveive under stress...to what extent can it affect baby?

im so vexed sometimes becos of this..due to work stress and all..
Being relaxed certainly helps in conceiving more easily. I have an ex-colleague who was working 12-14 hours in a demanding job. She could not conceive for 8 years. After she moved out of the job, she gave birth to 4 children!

Try learning relaxation and breathing techniques to help yourself relax. Find some time for a hobby or exercise. Hope this helps. :)

Phoebii Cheng

Being relaxed certainly helps in conceiving more easily. I have an ex-colleague who was working 12-14 hours in a demanding job. She could not conceive for 8 years. After she moved out of the job, she gave birth to 4 children!

Try learning relaxation and breathing techniques to help yourself relax. Find some time for a hobby or exercise. Hope this helps. :)
Yes....I agree :tlaugh:

hi ladies.. i'm joining this club. hubby and i hoping for #2 anytime from now but i'm still breastfeeding #1 so might not be fertile and my menses haven't come at all.. but we will still try and pray to God to grant us #2.

Phoebii Cheng

hi ladies.. i'm joining this club. hubby and i hoping for #2 anytime from now but i'm still breastfeeding #1 so might not be fertile and my menses have not't come at all.. but we will still try and pray to God to grant us #2.
Hey HoneyLicious....it is not true that when you are BF and no menses means you are not fertile, in fact during the 1st yr after you have ur bb while you are BF means you are v fertile....its just tht with no menses it is difficult to predict your O date......

Hope you have #2 soon....me too:tlaugh: