Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

hearty

i had my ultrasound at 6 weeks, heartbeat was 118pm. The next US will be at 12 weeks...i have no choice here. I wish i'm in msia, can just walk in any gynae for ultrasound.

Sorry about your loss. You are right, must stay positive and happy,

Queenly

Just do it! Sperms can survive inside for a few days, especially those for making baby girls. If the actual ovulation is later, then chances of getting girl is higher. If wait and try 1 day after positive ovulation test, chance of boy is higher. If you don't want to risk missing the date, then just do it asap. Good luck! :)
thanks, yah i did it for 2 days straight....so wait and see how loh....

thanks, yah i did it for 2 days straight....so wait and see how loh....
I read that chances are higher when you try 1 day before ovulation and also on day of ovulation. Or do it on alternate days during your whole fertile period.

I bought ovulation predictor kits to test when my ovulation period is, as its not always the same days of the month. But sometimes there's no positive reading. So I find the most accurate sign is actually the vaginal discharge. Usually during fertile period there'll be a bit of sticky white discharge, then around yr ovulation time, there will be more discharge and it will be thinner and more transparent, like egg white. Thats the best time to try.

Queenly

I read that chances are higher when you try 1 day before ovulation and also on day of ovulation. Or do it on alternate days during your whole fertile period.

I bought ovulation predictor kits to test when my ovulation period is, as its not always the same days of the month. But sometimes there's no positive reading. So I find the most accurate sign is actually the vaginal discharge. Usually during fertile period there'll be a bit of sticky white discharge, then around yr ovulation time, there will be more discharge and it will be thinner and more transparent, like egg white. Thats the best time to try.
yah because my last cycle was 50 days (!!!) so this month when i had the watery discharge it din cross my mind it was the fertile period.... i rem i still have the watery discharge on a Monday, but i forgot to test OPK, then on Tuesday i got a positive on OPK and no more watery discharge but babydance at night failed :( then on Wednesday i got another positive reading on OPK and was darker. So i BD on Wednesday & Thursday. OPK reading on Thursday became negative.

So i oso dunno exactly when i ovulate.

stonston

I did not bother abt the money back cos I striked by taking supplements recommended & changing my diet according to the book :)
Hi,

I'm trying for my first one, have been trying for about a year.
Just bought an ebook called Pregnancy Miracle at www.blissfulsecrets.com to try.

Not sure whether it will work, but at least it gives me some hope.
Furthermore, got 2 months money back guarantee......
Anybody tried? Please share your feedback. THanks!

By the way, this is my first time using this forum. May I know what is the purpose of the "Trackback" field located at the bottom of the message box?

Gen X

Congratulations, stonston! I am really encouraged by your comment.

It's an ebook. Ladies who would like to take a look at the book can go to this site http://www.blissfulsecrets.info/pregnancymiracle. :)
Oh thanks, will check it out. I used to think it's not necessary to find out so much, to use OPKs, to track your fertile period, to take supplements etc. But I've come to realise that it's not so easy to conceive!

I just had a bit of brownish discharge yesterday and I've never had it before. I read that it could be due to ovulation or implantation. I'm quite sure my ovulation is over, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I haven't experienced any other symptoms so far, so maybe it's just a false alarm.

I'm trying not to get too excited or hopeful, but to just stay positive and take things as they come. If it happens, it happens. If not, we'll just keep trying!

Queenly

Oh thanks, will check it out. I used to think it's not necessary to find out so much, to use OPKs, to track your fertile period, to take supplements etc. But I've come to realise that it's not so easy to conceive!

I just had a bit of brownish discharge yesterday and I've never had it before. I read that it could be due to ovulation or implantation. I'm quite sure my ovulation is over, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... I haven't experienced any other symptoms so far, so maybe it's just a false alarm.

I'm trying not to get too excited or hopeful, but to just stay positive and take things as they come. If it happens, it happens. If not, we'll just keep trying!
i read online should wait like 19 days after Ovulation to test....so im patiently waiting.... very scared cos read about infertility and my working lifestyle very hectic and i sleep very late at night. Dunno all these will affect mah....

i just asked my hubby yesterdae wat if we are one of those have difficulties conceiving de....

Gen X

i read online should wait like 19 days after Ovulation to test....so im patiently waiting.... very scared cos read about infertility and my working lifestyle very hectic and i sleep very late at night. Dunno all these will affect mah....

i just asked my hubby yesterdae wat if we are one of those have difficulties conceiving de....
I read that it's best to start testing 14 days after ovulation. Possible to test before that too, but you may not be able to detect. Anyway my period is due end next week/early following week so I'll just wait till then. Meantime, I'm gonna try not to think too much about this and just stay relaxed and positive...

Queenly, do try to take things easy and not be too stressed. I've heard this from so many different people, i.e. it's hard to conceive when you're living a hectic life and when you're not relaxed. I know it's not easy, cos of our work and the fast pace of life here. But try to at least enjoy some downtime at the end of each day, unwind with hubby or on your own, listen to music or go for a stroll. I think it will really help.

Do all the necessary tests to find out if you or hubby have any fertility problems and if you do (touch wood!), then the sooner you seek treatment, the better. I've also been putting this off, cos it's always scary and no one wants to find out bad news, if any. But it's better to know and find a solution, than not to know and just keep trying cos it will just get so frustrating and discouraging.

Hope it works out for you!

Queenly

Gen X, yah i more stressed now cos i hope bb can be born this year. Scared dragon year very competitive. So if this month no good news and cfm dragon year le i probably just take it easy and try.

cos we only started a couple of months but just too much reading about infertility somehow will anyhow think haha

Nattalie

I did not bother about the money back cos I striked by taking supplements recommended & changing my diet according to the book :)
I'm very excited when I see stonston's comment that I went back to reading my book more seriously. There are more than 300 pages in the book, information overload........ that I have decided to start another discussion thread on the book. For ladies who have read the book, can you please share which chapters work for you?

stonston, besides taking the recommended supplements and changing your diet as per what the book suggested, are there any other useful tips which you have adopted? Will greatly appreciate it if you can share in my new thread "Useful pregnancy miracle tips?" so that all of us can support each other and be on the road to becoming a mummy real soon.

Thanks in advance to all those who share and good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Gen X

Gen X, yah i more stressed now cos i hope baby can be born this year. Scared dragon year very competitive. So if this month no good news and cfm dragon year i probably just take it easy and try.

cos we only started a couple of months but just too much reading about infertility somehow will anyhow think haha
All the best and try not to worry too much Queenly! Let's all continue to try hard this month but if no good news, then dragon year is still ok. As long as there's success and a happy healthy baby eventually! Think positive! :)

Queenly

All the best and try not to worry too much Queenly! Let's all continue to try hard this month but if no good news, then dragon year is still ok. As long as there's success and a happy healthy baby eventually! Think positive! :)
Agreed!!! but i got the period symptoms already :(

snow1

Yes I am!!

In fact tried for so many years...finally decided to go with IVF...Now in 2ww....
Baby dust to all!!:Dancing_wub:

snow

hearty

Good luck snow....I also did IVF when trying for #1 but were unsuccesful...and then conceived naturally 4 months later