Anybody like to watch Hong Kong TVB Drama Serials?

CanCanMum

*OMG apologies i linked the image from someone elses website without knowing*

Bobby Auyong~~~

AnyONe likes him????? heeeeee

Last edited:

lawla12

btw...found a website for to watch HK drama .....

w w w . k u 6 . c o m

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

**duno y when i stick the above words together, werid werid chinese char appear worrrr....***

shinexuan

Hi!
1st post here..

Currently addicted to 宫心计 :Dancing_wub:
Hi rinababy, me too!!! but i am very slow... still at epi 8 (i think) keke... got much catching up to do be4 i deliver! :p

The next one i like is the Korean TV drama (currently on Channel U) Cruel temptations!.. Cant wait to see how the female lead transform into a hot babe and come back for revenge! muahahha.. Ops.. *evil!*

yyt47

Hi all..i am also very busy watching TVB shows for free on internet during my free time now that i am on confinement & maternity leave...heeee...here is a good link to view the videos..no d/load needed...Enjoy..

Hongkong | Korean Drama

Burning Flame 3 is nice for those who had watched part 1 & 2 b4....
Born Rich is the next one that is a long drama serial of 2009....not bad...

jojoki

finish the last epi of beyond trc... ending a bit sianz la!! but i like the ending song.. :) now continue born rich..ehehhe

Mummy to Baby V

I'm a HUGE fan of Hong Kong drama serials!!!
Going to make all the Mums here jealous:
relocated to KL with hubby, subscribed to Astro On Demand, so get to watch the latest shows as per HK's timing, without ads, and can watch any missed episodes easily till 2wks after the show ends. Hehe!!!

Since I didn't work during pregnancy and was super-lethargic, I watched HK dramas the WHOLE DAY (6-7 different serials a day, repeated or new), drowned in HK fiction world.

Gong Xin Ji has beautiful costumes! :)

Happy watching!

Cheers,
Mummy to BabyV
Win a Modern Cloth Diaper worth $30 in Mummy's Reviews Giveaway