Baby feeding

annie

yeah read about that hehe. i dun really mind that she is not gaining much la. like u always say, as long as they are meeting milestones. anyway.. like my mum said, every kid grow differently so in fact not meeting milestone also not a big problem cos they will meet eventually. hehe. nothing much to worry. as long as she seems happy, thats wats its impt.

apollo

snowbear mummy did u type wrongly or my eyes got pro???

1/4 cup or 1/4 bowl??? got diffe de leh!!!! haha!!! :tlaugh:

annie

i think she means cup.. those measuring cup.. cos both me n snowbear usually use measuring spoon n cup to measure how much our kids eat hehe.. 1/4 cup=60g. i guess she refers to 60g of rice grains... n thats alot. if she means 60g of porridge then its not alot liao hehe. great difference. my girl takes 45g(3 tablespoon) of rice grains. makes up one very full bb bowl...

apollo

i think she means cup.. those measuring cup.. cos both me and snowbear usually use measuring spoon and cup to measure how much our kids eat hehe.. 1/4 cup=60g. i guess she refers to 60g of rice grains... and thats alot. if she means 60g of porridge then its not alot hehe. great difference. my girl takes 45g(3 tablespoon) of rice grains. makes up one very full baby bowl...
tt's y!!! if it's cup, is ALOT!!! haha!!

snowbear

that's why!!! if it's cup, is ALOT!!! haha!!
I'm using the measuring cup that comes with my rice cooker... shld be the same.. no? haha... but anyway ya, she eats just slightly less rice than me now. When i cook for hubby and myself i cook 1 full cup of grains so plus her share nowadays must cook 11/4cup...