Baby Rhys - 12 March 2009

My Boy came much earlier than expected...
12 march 2009 whereas his EDD was 3rd april...

all is well, but i do feel abit emo at times...esp abt him

when i was in hosp. I was so worried when he had to go with the nurses for checks...when i hear cries, i wld wonder if it was him

my second night at KKH , he kept crying so hard, and i dint know what to do with him, and i cried with him....cos it really looks torturing ...as if he was in some pain

then now he is a week old, i know what that crying meant...he hadn't had enough milk

sigh...

oh well, all is a learning experience !

Catty

Congrats! :Dancing_wub:

Don't think or give yourself too much pressure especially now is your confinement month if not you will get depression easily de.. Just relax.. :wink:

siongnelly

hi babe, enjoy your motherhood... don think too much...try to relax... maybe play some music... read some comic... who help you during your confinement?

yellowpudding

Congratulations obscurestloh, your darling son looks so handsome and adorable. Will grow up to be a hunk. Do take good care of yourself and have a good rest ya. :)

heh, thanks for the compliments...just being a shameless proud mother...

but u know what they say abt cute babies right? they grow up changing ALOT....so the hunk part....hmmm

orx1016

Hi congratulations..

You have a pretty baby.. be patient and calm no matter what.. (",)

Three cheers to you... :red:

Angelvan

:wong29: Hi there....welcome to motherhood.
Prince Rhys is sooo adorable & have thick double eyelids
at such young age. Wow...thumbs up mummy.

Same words that I have mentioned to Prince Josh >>>

Being a first mum was very new to me.
I worried too much at earlier stage.
But borrowing books from the library widen my knowledge & make me prepare the ness. that
is really required without much effort. I also gained a lot from forum too.

So dun worry too much..................take everything easy & step by step one at a time.
You will naturally learn to a good mummy in no time.

Ottermum

Hey Congrats!!

i wanted to name my DS 'Rhys' too!!!

but DH doesn't want english name for him...:wong10: