Bad day

Pei Qing

wah too over already and yes a man should never raise his hand at his gf/wife.
guess you shud let them see you got temper too.
If me i slap his face back and yes right in front of his mum. is damn bloody rude to do that to you.

my husband also i know his friends is impt to him. he also tells me smtimes he want to play sports with his friends. 2 days per week is very good already. 4/5 days??? he very tired, you not tired izzit.

yah next time pluck up the courage to leave the house. i left the house once when me and hubby quarrel over his mum. he chase me behind. and tell him straight in the face, if he ever dare to slap you again, you are leaving with the kids.
The most irritating part is that my mil would actually side with him. My mil says that it's normal that guys go out. Then my hubby would add in saying that he's stressed out at wk that he needs to go out to let out steam. He says that the house is actually too noisy, messy. Haix. Got kids how come not messy.

MomoMummy

is he realli that stress? some pple no matter how bad their work is, they come home see their kids, they feel that the hard days work is worth it.

can see yr hubby dun realli want to be a father, still want to play tt kind.

haizzz... how abt your mum? u got try ask yr mum to talk to your husband?
my mum will talk to my husband if she sees me stress up.

The most irritating part is that my mother in law would actually side with him. My mother in law says that it's normal that guys go out. Then my hubby would add in saying that he's stressed out at wk that he needs to go out to let out steam. He says that the house is actually too noisy, messy. Haix. Got kids how come not messy.

JusMum

y not move out from that house , how to stay with a mother in law with such attitude . if me , i will move out , and said bye bye to my husband , try you hand me , i will slap him back , even though in front of his mum , you have mother , i dun have mother ar .. maybe i have a bad temper ~~
i really cant bare a men hits women ~~

He hit you! Sorry to say he is really a f**king a**hole!!! B**tard!!! He should rot in hell... Even his mum should rot in hell. Your father in law should slap ur mother in law head too!

If I'm you, I will bring the kids back to my mum's place! Stay there for awhile. I cannot condore such stupid & unreasonable behavior! Goodness, call himself a man? And you mother in law is a disgrace to us woman!

If my hubby does that to me, and if I go mad, I will tell him, all go n die together...

Pei Qing

He hit you! Sorry to say he is really a f**king a**hole!!! B**tard!!! He should rot in hell... Even his mum should rot in hell. Your father in law should slap your mother in law head too!

If I'm you, I will bring the kids back to my mum's place! Stay there for awhile. I cannot condore such stupid & unreasonable behavior! Goodness, call himself a man? And you mother in law is a disgrace to us woman!

If my hubby does that to me, and if I go mad, I will tell him, all go and die together...

Hahax.. =) Thanks for hearing me rant gers. I love u...

uddermummy

If my hubby does that to me, and if I go mad, I will tell him, all go and die together...
wah, mich, cool down! Eh, don't all die together lah... Not worth it, the best revenge is living well.

Hee, let your enemies grow fat and ugly, while you yourself remain young and pretty! :)

CanCanMum

dont't worry girl. You alwaes have your gf to listen to you!

Never forget that i am just a phone call away. :)

Love you my dear.
I love you too.. Muack muack muacksssssssssssssssssss! you know I love you so much. So mushy. Eeeeeeks
lol. alamak, stop showing our affection. XD
dont't be so sad k? im sorry i can't help.
Hahax.. =) Thanks for hearing me rant gers. I love you...
I know. Anything you mux also tell me ok? I llove you.And I know you love me so.. Muahhahahaha
dont't worry. You're alwaes the first person i'll cry to. :)
See you soon! *MuaCks*
wahhhh...............so mushy mushy~~

juz like me and my baObei`~~~~:p:tlaugh:

Pei Qing

Me and my hubby made up last week. Because my darling girlfiren tok to him abt the issues. He has been at home for last week and this week. Last wk he only went out twice. I guess it's a big change for him. Still monitoring him. Guess leopards cant change their spots.

-jOanna

The last time I flared up was when I disagreed not to ff her. I wanted to bf her badly. My hubby sided with mother in law. Then I quarrelled. My hubby had an asthma attack, complained of chest pains. He collapsed on the floor. My mother in law held him saying I hai ren, saying i problematic and that it's a small matter. Ever since, I dont dare to speak out that loudly anymore.
Oh. my hubby and me always quarrel til I asthma attack in the past when we just together.. Then he always need bring me to 24hr clinic in the past.. But I dun see why the mum say u Hai ren.. -_-

Anyways u've made up wif hubby le den it's good for u.. juz see the change ba :)

Actually was wondering, he got beat u b4 marriage? I hope u are not like my poor and stupid fren.. SHE married the guy cuz he's the only guy who've seen her removed make up b4.. and the guy already very abusive towards her b4 marriage.. but she stil wan to marry him so we can't do anything ma. she chose her road..

hey pei qing, regarding cooking porridge, you can try slow cooker.

i use slow cooker to cook my boy's porridge. i put in the rice and water at 8am, switch the cooker to high and i can feed him at 11am. all soft already. my veges are pre-steamed and mashed and frozen. the night before i will defrost in the fridge then at about 10.30am, i just dish out the vege and let it warm up in the slow cooker together with porridge. i have not't started cooking fish or meat in porridge yet. after i try to cook that in slow cooker then update.. hehe

at least no need to keep watch of fire and stir stir stir... then have more time to pay attention to baby... won't feel so stressed.