Bird nest and Chinese herbs

Bird's nest is...
  • Rich in Antioxidants
  • Rich in Collagen and Amino Acids
  • plenty of natural nutrients and mineral
Some of the function of the bird's nest according to the chinese medicine practitioners are:
  • Enhancing the rebirth of cells and tissues(Epidermal growth factor) .
  • Improving the immune system functions of our body(strengthening ones body regulating actions and resistance to diseases).
  • Preventing cancer and aiding in the treatment of cancer patients.
  • Improving heart functions and reducing blood pressure.
  • Regulating internal fluid supply.
  • Healing illnesses such as chronic influenza, cough, asthma or throat infection.
Pregnant woman who consume bird's nest during pregnancy will help improve their health and benefit the foetus. It also help in post natal recovery better.

From my experience, it is better to take cave bird nest.

Different from house swiftlets, our caves environment is definitely bigger, more condusive, and natural then man-made environment. There is lesser/no air pollution, lesser/no noise pollution, swiflets dont't drink water from dirty drains... Their living environment is better.

Our swiftlets stay here

We harvest bird’s nests under the supervision of the company’s experts in collaboration with the government officials. The company does not focus only on collecting bird’s nests but also devotes itself to conducting research on living, reproducing and appropriate environment of the swiftlets.

Bird Nest

Please get your bird nest from credible source!

We recommend mummys to brew your own bird's nest! As you can control the sugar intake and definitely no preservatives, additives and colorings! :)

Happy motherhood!

Give the best to your baby and yourself, choose the best natural bird nest!​

Dear Mummy(s)!

Remember to stock up your birth nest and eat them during your postpartum confinement!

Some of the function of the bird's nest according to the chinese medicine practitioners are:
  • Enhancing the rebirth of cells and tissues(Epidermal growth factor) .
  • Improving the immune system functions of our body(strengthening ones body regulating actions and resistance to diseases).
  • Improving heart functions and reducing blood pressure.
  • Regulating internal fluid supply
Pregnant woman who consume bird's nest during pregnancy will help improve their health and benefit the foetus. It also help in post natal recovery better.

Woman who consume bird's nest regularly will result in younger, fairer skin that look radiant.

Checkout: Bird Nest

dolphyant

hey gers!

does anyone knows if it is safe to take pao shen in 2nd tri? mother in law bought some for me and ask me to drink with hot water. but not sure if it is safe. anyone knows? anyone starts to consume bird nest already? I'm currently in 19+ weeks.

maneo0302

hey gers!

does anyone knows if it is safe to take pao shen in 2nd tri? mother in law bought some for me and ask me to drink with hot water. but not sure if it is safe. anyone knows? anyone starts to consume bird nest already? I'm currently in 19+ weeks.
i have been taking bird nest since 12 weeks till now, almost 34 weeks.
As for pao shen, i'm not sure if its safe. Maybe can check with the shop keeper.

pixie

Perhaps I am one of the few mummies on this board who feels that taking Birdnest is a myth.

Can you imagine, in the olden days, our grandmother who have 7-8 kids but they never have the luxury to drink tonic or birdnest due to poverty yet some of them still live to an old ripe age. In the West, the caucasian women never consume tonic/birdnest soup, they also manage to give birth to healthy/bouncy baby and they started to go back to their normal routine (e.g. jogging, swim etc) after the 1st month of delivery.

I am a firmed believer that if our family does not have bad health history and we take care of our well-being (e.g. eat well, sleep well and constantly stay positive), it helps a lot in our recovery from pregnancy and have a healthy baby.

XenXuan

Eating the flesh will make u v heaty.. At this point of pregnancy,we need to cool down our body as its getting v heaty.. The juice is cooling,juz buy those chilled coconuts n drink the juice will do..

maneo0302

Eating the flesh will make u v heaty.. At this point of pregnancy,we need to cool down our body as its getting v heaty.. The juice is cooling,juz buy those chilled coconuts n drink the juice will do..
Oh. okay. I still thought of eating more durians!

XenXuan

aiya,it all depends on ur body,u feel u can eat more durians then go ahead.. drink more fruit juice/water/milk to cool down back can already.. i'm oso not stopping on my durian puffs but juz east lesser cuz i'm too heaty already..

maneo0302

aiya,it all depends on ur body,u feel u can eat more durians then go ahead.. drink more fruit juice/water/milk to cool down back can already.. i'm oso not stopping on my durian puffs but juz east lesser cuz i'm too heaty already..
I have checked my baby's weight yest. He has put on 500 grams while i put on 2kg!

XenXuan

My baby's growing in normal weight too while i gained 4kg :err:. gonna start taking my last or last 2nd batch of bird nest soon.. haven decide to take how much more b4 due.. some said weeks about give birth,eat bird nest will help the baby n mommy's confinement easier.. not sure to believe anot..

maneo0302

My baby's growing in normal weight too while i gained 4kg :err:. gonna start taking my last or last 2nd batch of bird nest soon.. haven decide to take how much more b4 due.. some said weeks about give birth,eat bird nest will help the baby n mommy's confinement easier.. not sure to believe anot..
For me, i will try to take one teaspoon everyday at least (for concentrated ones). Else, I will take one bottle (not concentrated ones). All from Eu Yan Sang. broke liao... :(

annawtb

Hi,
i am mum of a 11 month old girl and i really regret that during my pregnancy. As during my pregnancy, I had heard an aunty telling me that bird nest can actually affect your foetus and even worse causing them problems like asthma.This is what happened to her youngest daugther. I also had a friend that told me her gynae asked her not to consumed as it will cause problems.But my parents in law insisted that bird nest is good and they actually forced me to take in twice a week. And end up will my little girl was born, she tends to have a lot of phelgum. Especially when she vomits her milk out in the first few months, she also vomit those phelgums out. And till now she still having these problems.Thus, I will not encourage you to consumed them. But you can try something called the royal honey jelly and have more soya bean milk they are good.
I would also not encourage you on chinese herbs as my cousins took too much of it and it affect her to have premature birth. The gynae also explained to her.

Mummy to Baby V

Hi,
i am mum of a 11 month old girl and i really regret that during my pregnancy. As during my pregnancy, I had heard an aunty telling me that bird nest can actually affect your foetus and even worse causing them problems like asthma.This is what happened to her youngest daugther. I also had a friend that told me her gynae asked her not to consumed as it will cause problems.But my parents in law insisted that bird nest is good and they actually forced me to take in twice a week. And end up will my little girl was born, she tends to have a lot of phelgum. Especially when she vomits her milk out in the first few months, she also vomit those phelgums out. And till now she still having these problems.Thus, I will not encourage you to consumed them. But you can try something called the royal honey jelly and have more soya bean milk they are good.
I would also not encourage you on chinese herbs as my cousins took too much of it and it affect her to have premature birth. The gynae also explained to her.
What you say is valid because I've long read that bird's nest is an ALLERGEN. This means some babies are allergic to it; if mummy takes it regularly, it's effectively introducing allergen to the poor baby through pregnancy. If allergy runs in the family, then be very careful.

This is the same for nuts, eggs, dairy, soy, etc. depending on family allergy history.

I'm vegetarian and took soy regularly through pregnancy. Unfortunately, my boy has soy allergy so his eczema was serious for many months through babyhood. So soy may not be suitable for all pregnant mums too.

As for Chinese herbs, my ob-gyn always warns me that it could cause heavy bleeding during delivery. Safest is to avoid through pregnancy and first 6 weeks after delivery.

XenXuan

Tat is 1 of the reason I dare not take too much bird nest n take them daily nonstop.. I buy those 1 spoonful daily bottles ,consume finish the bottle in 7-10days.. Then I stop for another 1-2weeks b4 starting another bottle..

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook

Paulynntanpl

Hi mummy,

I started taking bird nest very regularly since my 2nd trimester cos my MIL was very dedicated to boiling it for the family. Generally any tcm or birds nest shud begin in the 2nd tri coz our body system is more stabilize. Also when it comes to tcm herbs have to be mindful. Ginseng is cautioned coz our increase in BP.

During my pregnancy, I only heed doc advise against raw food. Had lamb n mutton a couple of times. Even went to US for holiday for a month n ate everything in their menu. Seafood was a main dish coz it was the dungeoness crab season. Actually crabs hv more vitamin than fish. Also I had durian in my third tri coz it was nutritional for bb and everytime after I had it, my bb was more active in my tummy.

If u r concern, u hv to see if ur body have any bad history with tcm and bird nest or other cautioned food. If not, just bear in Mind that doc wud hv warn against any food tt is unsuitable and anything else taken in moderation shud b fine.

My baby was born full term, natural delivery and he has fair skin- something my MIL attributes proudly to her boiled bird nest n double boiled chicken essence. My own mum made Chinese herbs n was fine too. Listen to ur body n u will know.