Bird nest during pregnancy?

ya. cooking your own birds nest can be quite the hassle. drinking the bottled ones once in a while should be fine. for convenience as well. reading and talking about this now i wish there was some chilled bottle of nestural for me now.

hello mummies, may i know how often u take bird nest? n to take in the day or night?
hey dear. for me personally i take bottled birds nest like nestural once every 2-3 days. i read somewhere that it's best to take at night before bed time as it's the best time for the body to adsorb the nutrients.

deneeshbarosa

i m currently exploring new product ideas which are suitable for pregnant females. I m a student. Plz help!! I must rush for this project!

pipilili

I just had home cooked bird nest last night...

Boiled with red dates, cordycepts, ginseng....tasted good..but shd have let me doubled boiled longer.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

sassylady

so jealous that you have home cooked ones! they are simply too much trouble to make especially for working people like me.

i guess i'll go take a bottle of nestural and enjoy it now!

Hi sassylady!
Actually home cooked bird nest is always better. Becos there is no preservative, and higher nutrition values as you can add in more herbs like ginseng, wolfberries...

we usually advise our customer to take 1 pcs once per week. If you want to take more, you can actually double boil on weekend and keep them in the fridge. But of cos must finish them in the a few days time as it's free from preservatives!

:)

Http://birdnestdistributor.blogspot.com

cooking birds nest is quite the hassle dont you think? i'm working and time is something i dont have. i buy bottled ones like nestural to drink on and off when i crave for it and when i really have time i'll cook my own and make extra for my mum as well.

then again it takes quite the effort to cook birds nest but its worth every second spent cooking it!

Hi Lovely! ;)

Check out the preparation of home-brew bird's nest!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 Tael of bird's nests weighs 37.5grams, consists of 6-7 pieces.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every whole piece can serve 1-4 persons, depending on individual preference.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Storage your bird's nests in cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight and area with moisture content.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Soak the bird's nests 3-4 hours. The bird's nest will swell 6-8 times its original size.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Place in slow cooker/double boiler with approx. 450ml of water[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. You may add flavouring (eg. rock suger, wolfberries, ginseng)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Boil for 1 - 2 hours and it's ready to serve[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may consume the bird's nests with empty stomach in the morning or at night just before sleeping.[/FONT]

Remember to get the best for your love ones!

Here is where our swiftlets stay:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Click here! Bird Nest

thanks for the information. personally im just lazy to cook birds nest at home especially after a long day at work.

guess i'll be sticking to my bottled nesturals for now. unless i can get hubby to cook them for me.

sassylady

i bought birds nest the other day and tried cooking it. it really takes quite the effort to cook but the result is really satisfying.

i think i'll be sticking to the bottled ones like nestural for now. too lazy to go through so much trouble again.

cooking birds nest takes alot of effort and time and i'm tired after a long day. how to find energy after a long day?

recently bought a box of nestural for my friend whose pregnant. hopefully it'll give her the extra nutrients like it did for me.

sassylady

get your mil to help you cook? i tried cooking and it was hard work.

i guess i'll probably just buy instant bottled ones like nestural next time since they have the same nutrients as home cooked one. tried so many brands in the end still think that is one of the better ones.

it takes too much effort for me to cook and also i dont want to trouble my mil to help me cook as well.

just buy bottled ones to save the trouble. so far i drank nestural and it's good so might as well just buy when i feel like drinking.

sassylady

it can be quite troublesome i must agree. but sometimes the taste is just different from home cooked ones. i'm sure bottled birds nest nestural tastes just as good but sometimes it just doesnt feel the same with home cooked ones. because for home cooked ones you get to make it according to the taste you prefer. i just realized this when i tried my hand at cooking some over the weekend. you know what i mean?

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook