Bishan/ToaPayoh/Amk Mummies.

booo

hi all mummies and daddies..
I am a new mum.. Juz gave birth 2 months ago on LABOUR DAY!!! haha... So my princess is now 10 weeks old liao.. hmm... Am staying at Serangoon North on weekdays and TPY on weekends... Wanna get to know more mummies to get some tips.. haha...

BbpHir3

Ang Mo Kio
~adoncia: 19mth gal and expecting boy
~jazz_sofia: 32mth gal
~renieee: 3yo gal and expecting gal
~-SRI-: 9mth gal

Bishan
~chelle: almost 3 weeks boy

Serangoon North
~BbpHir3: 6mth gal and expecting boy
~mich_liu82: 9yo gal and 3yo gal and 6weeks gal
~booo: 10weeks gal

St Michaels
~kohym: expecting (wifey expecting boii boii or gal gal?)

Toa Pa Yoh
~Daddy D (Lorong 7) : 4yo gal
~jern: 5mth gal
~MizfitMumma (Lorong 1) : 1mth baby (boii boii? gal gal?)

Yio Chu Kang
~lynnie85: 1mth boy

hi all mummies and daddies..
I am a new mum.. just gave birth 2 months ago on LABOUR DAY!!! haha... So my princess is now 10 weeks old .. hmm... Am staying at Serangoon North on weekdays and TPY on weekends... Wanna get to know more mummies to get some tips.. haha...
i dont know put you under Serangoon Nth or TPY.. end up i think since more time at Serangoon Nth, so i put you under Serangoon Nth.. lol~~
aniway, H E L L O~~ *big waves*

kohym

Alpha Male
today accompany wife for full scan at Mt. Eliz.

a very challenging scan as bb very active!

finally we know that bb is a GIRL GIRL:Dancing_wub::shyxxx:

booo

haha... thanks for the big wave... cant wait to meet up with all the mummies.. hmmm..

anyway, got a problem here... My princess has been vomitting milk and some sticky stuff out - looks like plaghm and I had a hard time putting her to bed also.. She will cry and scream so badly - heartpain like mad. Could it be due to my diet or could there be other reasons? I had asked my PD and he said the other time that its normal. But my princess looks very ke lian... Any advice??

booo

Kohym: Congretz... When I did my scan months back, my gyna said that my lil 1 is very active and keep covering. I was about 21~22weeks be4 my gyna could confirm the gender.. haha

BbpHir3

u might want to reduce the milk dosage, n shorten the intervals between the feeds....

how much your gal havin per feed? How long is the interval?

Mine's a boii!!! cfm at the detail scan on wed!! so excited~~~~

booo

hmmm... I latched her on most of the time so i'm not very sure but she will latch for 20mins before dozing off.. But I have fed her via bottle the other day and she drank about 120ml. About 4hourly leh... hmmm...

BbpHir3

hmmm... I latched her on most of the time so i'm not very sure but she will latch for 20mins before dozing off.. But I have fed her via bottle the other day and she drank about 120ml. About 4hourly leh... hmmm...
when she vomit the milk, isit FM or BM?

i guess should be FM right?
u can reduce back to 3hourly.. den give bout 100ml each feed instead lohz...

did u bring her to the PD?

booo

be it FM or BM.. She will juz vomit out. Brought her to the PD but the PD said it was alright leh.. but but.. there must be a reason for vomitting. hmmm.. maybe i should bring her to another PD.

BbpHir3

you might wanna try Dr H en g of the Children Clinic at TPY central..
it's exacting across the road from the T M C..