Bishan/ToaPayoh/Amk Mummies.

booo

you might wanna try Dr H en g of the Children Clinic at TPY central..
it's exacting across the road from the T M C..
oh.. okie!! is he good?? will bring my princess this monday.. shall monitor her during the weekends first.. thanks alot..

chelle

Anyone know any gd babysitter staying in the North, need someone to look after my boy when i go back to wrk in Sept...

littlehelper

hehehe yeah but sorry cannot babysit for chelle cos i guess she i looking for full-time babysitter.I do ad-hoc/emergency babysitting :)

booo

Hi everyone how has life been?

booo,How's your princess doing?Is she better?Hope she is.Take care and God bless:)
Thanks for ur concern.. my princess is better le.. didnt bring her to the doctor cuz she stopped vomitting le. hmm.. guess must b my diet loh.. oh well, very long never online liao.. been busy with princess and trying to intro fomular to her.. till now still refused to drink.. dunno wad to do also..

littlehelper

Hhaha ok thats good that she stopped vomitting.Oh still not used to formula milk?
Is she on complete formula now or like alternate one time BF one time Formula?
Be patient she will get used to it i guess..

BbpHir3

Thanks for ur concern.. my princess is better le.. didnt bring her to the doctor cuz she stopped vomitting le. hmm.. guess must b my diet loh.. oh well, very long never online liao.. been busy with princess and trying to intro fomular to her.. till now still refused to drink.. dunno wad to do also..
if she's still active, poo-ing well and everything else as per normal.. den dun force her lohz... my gal have been super cranky this few days, cuz of her teething... total intake for the whole day is only lyk 21oz of milk.. usually she drink 24oz of milk + 1 meal of cereal n 1 meal of porridge~~ zZzZzZzZzZz

booo

We have been trying to let her have at least 1 feed of formula per day but it seems like she doesnt even wanna drink. normally her 1 feed about 130ml for BM but for formular, the most she drink per feed is about 50-60ml.. hmmm... dunno wad to do also.. she also seems to dislike drinking from bottles. I have tried using pigeon, avent, dr brown, tommee.

littlehelper

Re: Mummies in Toa Payoh / Bishan

Hello all! Both bishan/tp threads seem dead.Is it possible to combine so that it may be abit more lively?
*Asking permission from thread started here*.

littlehelper

Thank you! Hopefully we can keep this thread alive then have more mummies from different years joining in to give advice to one another /meet up :D
Such a small world mayb they know each other from primary school or smth but dunno that the other party is the friend.
Or mayb one mummy will be finding a job and another looking for people to take the job.Yeah.

Hi everyone. I'm a Toa Payoh mom. Working full-time but currently on confriment. Have 2 children. 1 boy-2yrs old. 2nd girl-14 days. Surfing net while pumping milk. :001_302: Have prob with my girl latching on. Trying to keep on breastfeeding. Hopefully can breastfeed exclusively and cut back on formula. Anyone know of a good childcare or playgroup in toa payoh to recommend? Becoz my mom cant handle my son anymore and i think it is good to give him more interaction with other children. Hope to get to know more mummies out there!

littlehelper

Hello and welcome.Maybe we all might have crossed oneanother on the streets but did not know :S.

Oh nice :D.1 boy 1 girl.
I helped out at My first skool (previously knows as NTUC).Good impression of the infant care and the teachers.Toddlers and pre-schoolers class not too bad...
However the environment is really nice and big:D.
There is also kinderland at SAFRA.

littlehelper

Hi how's everyone doing!
bluecloudsaviva:Guess your little girl is about 9 months now? Did you manage to find a good childcare/preschool for your boy?