Bishan/ToaPayoh/Amk Mummies.

-SRI-

Errrr... can I join? Other races accept? hee :p
I'm 23yrs this yr wit 9mths old daughter... :)
Stay at AMK...I'm FTWM... U all SAHM?

littlehelper

I'm 23yrs this your wit 9mths old daughter... :)
Stay at AMK...I'm full time working mum... you all stay at home mum?

HhAHAA OF COS! why not??We don't discrimintate :).Hhaahah.
Great.This thread is finally quite alive and not dead...

kohym

Alpha Male
bishan/toa payoh is always alive and bustling with activities.

toa payoh is where i grew so i hope my bb will grow up among the noise and colors of this vibrant town!

i am in st michaels but still go back toa payoh. my mum does her marketing there :)

renieee

I'm 23yrs this your wit 9mths old daughter... :)
Stay at AMK...I'm full time working mum... you all stay at home mum?
yeah of cos u can join us.. hehe.. i personally is a stay home mom..

BbpHir3

Ang Mo Kio
~adoncia: 19mth gal and expecting boy
~jazz_sofia: 2yo 7mth gal
~renieee: 3yo gal and expecting gal
~-SRI-: 9mth gal

Bishan
~chelle: almost 3 weeks baby (boii boii or gal gal?) your baby same b'day as my dad.. hahahaha.....

Serangoon North
~BbpHir3: 6mth gal and expecting boy
~mich_liu82: 3 gals (age? heehee... i cant rmb liaoz...)

St Michaels
~kohym: expecting (wifey expecting boii boii or gal gal?)

Toa Pa Yoh
~Daddy D: 4yo gal
~jern: 5mth gal

Yio Chu Kang
~lynnie85: 1mth boy

Wow young mummy,nice:) then you and kid can be like friends:)
lol.... i think for now i youngest worz......... this year 20 niaz...... (oops.. no one ask i how old.....:shyxxx:)

This thread is finally quite alive and not dead...
lol.. must make it alive mahz...

renieee

haha.. i had my first baby when i was 21.. so 20 still ok la.. for me i think its better to give birth earlier.. pros and cons i shld say..

Daddy D

Alpha Male
haha.. i had my first baby when i was 21.. so 20 still ok .. for me i think its better to give birth earlier.. pros and cons i shld say..
U all very happening young mamas lehh.... :)
Ya, better to have kids earlier... if later, the body also starts to malfunction liao...
But I would have thought most young yuppies would prefer to njoy the single life 1st... rather than settling down early.
I had my dd when I was 30... ok lahh for guys... minus the years spent in NS :)

renieee

you all very happening young mamas lehh.... :)
Ya, better to have kids earlier... if later, the body also starts to malfunction ...
But I would have thought most young yuppies would prefer to njoy the single life 1st... rather than settling down early.
I had my dear daughter when I was 30... ok lahh for guys... minus the years spent in NS :)
at first wasn't so used to it cos when i go out ppl use the kind of eyes and look at me.. and when she calls me "mommy", ppl will give me the look "mommy??????".. lols.. like i said pros and cons lor.. perhaps we're losing freedom now, but to me, when they grow up, i would only be 30+ 40? or maybe 40+.. still have time to enjoy life!!

Daddy D

Alpha Male
at first wasn't so used to it cos when i go out ppl use the kind of eyes and look at me.. and when she calls me "mommy", ppl will give me the look "mommy??????".. lols.. like i said pros and cons .. perhaps we're losing freedom now, but to me, when they grow up, i would only be 30+ 40? or maybe 40+.. still have time to enjoy life!!
Cool... u also sleep late ah? Or your bb kicking u? :)
So many h1n1 cases... also dun dare bring dd out to crowded places... went to kiddy palace @ hdb hub... no kids there! :)

renieee

Cool... you also sleep late ? Or your baby kicking you? :)
So many h1n1 cases... also dont dare bring dear daughter out to crowded places... went to kiddy palace @ hdb hub... no kids there! :)
I can't fall aslp.. i guess its normal for a pregnant lady.. haha..
Ya, brought my gal to junction 8 BHG few days agfo, so quiet which is so different from the usual..

BbpHir3

anyone still here?? lol... tot vivo will no ppl... today's vivo still bustling busy.. even at 9+ 10pm.. finally the whole family went.. with the normal quarrels n jealousy n complains by the 2 sisters!!! between a 5yo n a 6mth somemore... bth..... now 1 still learning her spelling, the other one trying to scratch her head with a teether.... -_-" tonight i dun need slp again.........

Daddy D

Alpha Male
anyone still here?? lol... thought vivo will no ppl... today's vivo still bustling busy.. even at 9+ 10pm.. finally the whole family went.. with the normal quarrels and jealousy and complains by the 2 sisters!!! between a 5yo and a 6mth somemore... bth..... now 1 still learning her spelling, the other one trying to scratch her head with a teether.... -_-" tonight i dont need sleep again.........
Yo bbp... your side very happening lehh... haha! :)
U mean your kids still awake at this hour??! A bit off-timing right?

BbpHir3

damn off timing..................... cuz both recharged at bout 10+pm in the car just now..
elder one sleep .. at 1250 lyk that... lil one, just fell aslp.......

your DD ne?

BbpHir3

Ang Mo Kio
~adoncia: 19mth gal and expecting boy
~jazz_sofia: 2yo 7mth gal
~renieee: 3yo gal and expecting gal
~-SRI-: 9mth gal

Bishan
~chelle: almost 3 weeks baby (boii boii or gal gal?) your baby same b'day as my dad.. hahahaha.....

Serangoon North
~BbpHir3: 6mth gal and expecting boy
~mich_liu82: 9yo gal n 3yo gal n 6weeks gal

St Michaels
~kohym: expecting (wifey expecting boii boii or gal gal?)

Toa Pa Yoh
~Daddy D: 4yo gal
~jern: 5mth gal

Yio Chu Kang
~lynnie85: 1mth boy

renieee

anyone still here?? lol... thought vivo will no ppl... today's vivo still bustling busy.. even at 9+ 10pm.. finally the whole family went.. with the normal quarrels and jealousy and complains by the 2 sisters!!! between a 5yo and a 6mth somemore... bth..... now 1 still learning her spelling, the other one trying to scratch her head with a teether.... -_-" tonight i dont need sleep again.........
u mus be having a very tiring Sunday!! Rest well yeah.. Been a long time since i went Vivo, kinda far for me.. If not would like to go there..