Bishan/ToaPayoh/Amk Mummies.

JBmum

Re: Mummies in Toa Payoh / Bishan

hello everyone..

wondering if there are any mummies in the TPY and Bishan area that might like to form a group, make friends, have playdates, etc.

i'm a FTWM and i wanna know more mummies out there too so that we can walk through motherhood together :)

PM me or reply here!
What does FTWM stand for?

Daddy D

Alpha Male

haha.. my girl also.. when didnt wear pampers.. she pee.. when wear.. the pampers is dry:p
Good thing my gal is diaper free now... save $$... thanks to my mum... let the kid piss on herself a few times in the daytime then she will know it's wrong... I think only the older generation r better in training such things :p
At nites, I just make sure to bring her to toilet ard midnite... then can last till next morn.... or sometimes she'll ask to go toilet ard 3am.

rocket science

Hi Hi, Im a toa payoh mummy. SAHM wth a pair of twins. Im at Toa Payoh Lor 8. Im looking for a nursery school for my kids ard Toa payoh or bishan. any recommendation? Where did both of you send yr kids to school?
Hihi twins closet..i'm at TPY Lor 8 too! block connected to the busy busy bus stop. you?
anyway, my girl is only 9months now...so not in nursery yet. there are many PCF around TPY but i think there are some up-market nurseries in the bishan area. depends on how you feel about each one lah..

rocket science

Hi,

I am a BIshan mummy. Are all of your all SAHM? I am working so to meet up during weekdays not possible...

Sera:shyxxx:
Hi Sera, nope, i think most of us here are FTWM.
weekday evenings is okay with me. which part of bishan are u in?

eelynn

I m a serangoon mummy but used to stay in TPY. Can i join in? I love to hv meet ups n gatherings n mahjong sessions.... I m a SAHM

Velvenie

Hihi twins closet..i'm at TPY Lor 8 too! block connected to the busy busy bus stop. you?
anyway, my girl is only 9months now...so not in nursery yet. there are many PCF around TPY but i think there are some up-market nurseries in the bishan area. depends on how you feel about each one lah..
Hey... me staying atoa payoh lor 8 too.. U mummies which block? Im at blk 217

Hi hi,

I'm TPY mom-to-be, staying at Lor 8, opp Nissan car showroom! EDD is 4 Mar, but gynae will be checking for cervix dilation on 2 Mar. :)

Hey, does anyone have any pediatricians or GPs in the TPY area to recommend? Currently, hubby and I go to Picton clinic (GP located at Lor 1) when we are ill, but not sure if they are good at treating babies who are ill.

Any recommendations from TPY/Bishan moms? :)

rocket science

wow..lucky girl eelynn..I can't afford to be a SAHM even though I would love too. I'm working FT and doing freelance work on sundays..

but i think i'ld love to meet you and hang out too! i play abit of MJ but for fun only cos I still don't understand how it's played :embarrassed:

PM me!

I m a serangoon mummy but used to stay in TPY. Can i join in? I love to hv meet ups n gatherings n mahjong sessions.... I m a SAHM

eelynn

wow..lucky girl eelynn..I can't afford to be a SAHM even though I would love too. I'm working FT and doing freelance work on sundays..

but i think i'ld love to meet you and hang out too! i play abit of MJ but for fun only cos I still don't understand how it's played :embarrassed:

PM me!
U working everyday? No rest day ah???? Who take care of ur twins? I oso not a fantastic mj player but love to play mj n kill time. Maybe we shd organise a gathering with all mummies for outing or kopi 1 day.

rocket science

oNLY rest on Saturdays...that's when I can escape to my parent's house and just relax. I'm not the one with twins lah..I only have 1 bb girl.

yeah, i'm open to meeting up with some mummies over makan..how does Botak Jones (tpy) sound to you girls?

:001_302:

U working everyday? No rest day ah???? Who take care of ur twins? I oso not a fantastic mj player but love to play mj n kill time. Maybe we shd organise a gathering with all mummies for outing or kopi 1 day.

BbpHir3

i at serangoon north.. very near amk.. n with the circle line avail. i'm only 4mins away from bishan.. wahahaha.. lyk tat counted mahz? i got a 6mth gal n expecting a boii boii.....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
i at serangoon north.. very near amk.. and with the circle line avail. i'm only 4mins away from bishan.. wahahaha.. lyk that counted mahz? i got a 6mth gal and expecting a boii boii.....
Bbp... u like tat also counted... win liao lor.... I TPY Daddy counted a not? haha :)