Bto! Segar Grove Bukit Panjang Dec 2009

shatteredger

woohoo ~ i just selected my flat! if im not wrong 1 or 2 person before me chose the flat one level above me!

anyone else went for selection alr? i chose blk 487!

stonston

PPL!! delete your unit numbers for privacy.... you wanna share such info, PM each other.. you nvr know who is online...

ling.er

Any daddy or mummy wana give up their Segar Grove BTO ?? Im in keen ..Some hw 4rm flat all taken T.T :wong19:

Queenbabe

Any daddy or mummy want to give up their Segar Grove BTO ?? Im in keen ..Some hw 4rm flat all taken T.T :wong19:
Dont be sad, i know your feeling but even they are giving up.. im sure the chance will go to some1 queuing in front of you also.

ling.er

Dont be sad, i know your feeling but even they are giving up.. im sure the chance will go to some1 queuing in front of you also.

Mayb lo... Duno if i go HDB apply can anot.. Cos my fren told mi tat HDB might keep some of the unit..

Queenbabe

Mayb ... dont know if i go HDB apply can anot.. Cos my friend told mi that HDB might keep some of the unit..
Cannot go hdb apply, u must wait for them to announce for Half yearly sales. By the way now have two BTO at jurong west & yishun.. u dont like these areas?

shatteredger

Any daddy or mummy want to give up their Segar Grove BTO ?? Im in keen ..Some hw 4rm flat all taken T.T :wong19:
even if someone were to give up their flat now, it can't even be given to people just like that. HDB will keep it for the sale of balance flats. Those who got the chance to select the flat were those that applied in Dec2009.. not some walk-in application..

Chantel

Hi all, I'm new here in this mummysg.
Well, I'm not a mummy yet.. But I find this forum very useful & informative..
I also gt my unit selected in segar grove but for a 3room as we feel tht 3rm is more suitable for us. I'm still studying actually.
Just wondering, have u guys received the letter from hdb saying tht they are gg to proceed with the construction for segar grove? :D
we were very worried initially tht they would scrapped off this BTO as the takeup rate was only 63%.

beezewax

Hi all, I'm new here in this mummysg.
Well, I'm not a mummy yet.. But I find this forum very useful & informative..
I also gt my unit selected in segar grove but for a 3room as we feel tht 3rm is more suitable for us. I'm still studying actually.
Just wondering, have you guys received the letter from hdb saying tht they are gg to proceed with the construction for segar grove? :D
we were very worried initially tht they would scrapped off this BTO as the takeup rate was only 63%.

Hi
Yes. I've gotten the letter saying that they are going to proceed with the construction :)

xiaobei

hi to all mummys here! I not a mummy yet but was reading the forum and know you all had applied for the segar grove. Just curious to ask had anyone received letter for signing for agreement yet?

Thanks..