Bubble Tea Lovers

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
IUI next mth yaaaa....so i better STOP now.....hehheheee
Eat more bird-nest now to cleanse your body ... eat more cordyceps now to strengthen your system ... dun even think about the 3 letters IUI, just relax & secretly pray for the best.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

lawla12

Eat more bird-nest now to cleanse your body ... eat more cordyceps now to strengthen your system ... dun even think about the 3 letters IUI, just relax & secretly pray for the best.
fyi, i cant eat birdnest.....if i can eat, i ALREADY eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u dun luff hor.......evy1 likes to luff at me when i told them i cant eat...sob sobz

my colleague ask me to drink "tang gui" soup yaaaaaaa

tat cordyceps = worm(in chinese) grass(in chinese) rite ????? u mean buy the brands essence of chkn wif cordyceps or wad ?????

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
fyi, i cant eat birdnest.....if i can eat, i ALREADY eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u dun luff hor.......evy1 likes to luff at me when i told them i cant eat...sob sobz
What will happen when you eat?
Bird's nest is supposed to be the mildest form of 补品 leh.
:beek: :beek:

lawla12 said:
my colleague ask me to drink "tang gui" soup yaaaaaaa
当归 is cheap stuff, which not everybody can take ... dun even bother if blood circulation has never been a problem for you.

lawla12 said:
tat cordyceps = worm (in chinese) grass (in chinese) rite ????? u mean buy the brands essence of chkn wif cordyceps or wad ?????
For 冬虫草, I mean buying from 福华 or 余仁生 ... a box of which can cost you between $400 to $1000, depending on which product class you buy ... just like buying diamonds.
In each box, you'd typically find 80-100 pieces of the worms ... you should be using about 8 pieces each time, double-boiled with pork (肉头) or chicken (黑鸡). My Seamus loves to pinch a mouthful of the soup, whenever I make for my wifey.

Now, compared to the price Brand's charge you for a bottle ... you think inside got how many mg of cordyceps leh?

IMHO, dun save on such money if you can afford ... it will help lots in your TTC efforts.
:wink: :wink:

lawla12

What will happen when you eat?
Bird's nest is supposed to be the mildest form of 补品 leh.

-----me allergy to birdnest laaaaaaaaa.....my WHOLE face will get swallen like pig's head n its like 999999999BILLIONS of ants crawling on ur face, super duper itchy n u will scratch like monkey until super red n sore.......need to take injection .........

当归 is cheap stuff, which not everybody can take ... dun even bother if blood circulation has never been a problem for you.

Ooohh.......i duno tat.....cos u rem wad happen when i took "ba zhen" the 1st time rite....after tat, i dare NOT touch it anymore.....i double-boil dang gui wif chkn loh.........

For 冬虫草, I mean buying from 福华 or 余仁生 ... a box of which can cost you between $400 to $1000, depending on which product class you buy ... just like buying diamonds.
In each box, you'd typically find 80-100 pieces of the worms ... you should be using about 8 pieces each time, double-boiled with pork (肉头) or chicken (黑鸡). My Seamus loves to pinch a mouthful of the soup, whenever I make for my wifey.

Now, compared to the price Brand's charge you for a bottle ... you think inside got how many mg of cordyceps leh?

IMHO, dun save on such money if you can afford ... it will help lots in your TTC efforts.

yes yes yes, i know its SUPER DUPER EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! abit exp leh....got other alternative or not ???? me not as rich as u leh.......

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

VVB, u seems to noe alot about "zhong yao"?? can ask u sth??

do u noe if Hashima (xue ge) is good for body anot???

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
reginakoh said:
VVB, u seems to noe alot about "zhong yao"?? can ask u sth??
Only becoz my grandpa owns a Chinese medical hall ... but no descendents as smart as 余仁生's.

reginakoh said:
do u noe if Hashima (xue ge) is good for body anot???
Just like angelica is to cordyceps ... hashima is definitely a cheaper substitute for the bird's nest. For the uninitiated, hashima is the body fats of a particular type of frogs from China ...

It sure has the cooling effect on the body, but its potency is much much higher than bird's nest. So, when you are pregnant ... do take it only in measured quantities.

Price-wise, the differences are vast ... let me put it this way, you can get a pair of heels at Charles & Keith, which serves its purpose for 6-9 months ... but there are also many who will pay thousands of dollars to get a pair of Ferragamo shoes, which carresses & fondles your feet every time you walk in it.
Unless you cannot afford it, I'm sure all of you dreams of owning only Ferragamos ... agree?

lawla12 said:
ya ya ya ya...i cant eat birdnest but i can eat xue ge.....
Vroom...so izzi good good ???
Since you are allergic to bird's nest ... I guess this is your next best alternative.
But dun take too much at one go ... also, observe if you have any body anomalies.
Good Luck.

lawla12

Only becoz my grandpa owns a Chinese medical hall ... but no descendents as smart as 余仁生's.

Just like angelica is to cordyceps ... hashima is definitely a cheaper substitute for the bird's nest. For the uninitiated, hashima is the body fats of a particular type of frogs from China ...

It sure has the cooling effect on the body, but its potency is much much higher than bird's nest. So, when you are pregnant ... do take it only in measured quantities.

Since you are allergic to bird's nest ... I guess this is your next best alternative.
But dun take too much at one go ... also, observe if you have any body anomalies.
Good Luck.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........

hehehehee......no wonder u know so much laaaa......kekekeke....

ok ok...noted wor.......i ask my parents go buy "xue ge" for me....hehehheee.......

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........

hehehehee......no wonder u know so much laaaa......kekekeke....

ok ok...noted wor.......i ask my parents go buy "xue ge" for me....hehehheee.......
You only need some to cleanse your system ... what anmos call detox.
What you really need is the cordyceps ... which is also the main element the TCM in JE uses.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

lawla12

You only need some to cleanse your system ... what anmos call detox.
What you really need is the cordyceps ... which is also the main element the TCM in JE uses.
if i buy from those normal neighbour TCM, is cheaper ??? but hor, i guess u will say the quality may not b good de....i oso scare kana "con" :eek:

but, do they (those fu hua etc) sell in smaller quantity ??????

apollo

Price-wise, the differences are vast ... let me put it this way, you can get a pair of heels at Charles & Keith, which serves its purpose for 6-9 months ... but there are also many who will pay thousands of dollars to get a pair of Ferragamo shoes, which carresses & fondles your feet every time you walk in it.
Unless you cannot afford it, I'm sure all of you dreams of owning only Ferragamos ... agree?

haiz i think the only days that i get to eat birdnests frequently is during pregnancy liao... LOL!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
if i buy from those normal neighbour TCM, is cheaper ??? but hor, i guess u will say the quality may not b good de....i oso scare kana "con" :eek:

but, do they (those fu hua etc) sell in smaller quantity ??????
If you wanna buy from 余仁生, then look for a friend or relative who is a member & happen to be born in the month of May/June ... they give another 20% for birthday boys/girls, which means a $500 pack would become $400.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
reginakoh said:
haiz i think the only days that i get to eat birdnests frequently is during pregnancy liao... LOL!
Continue the habit even after you have delivered ... it will be worth the effort. Everytime my wifey gets her bird nests now, my Seamus also gets to pinch a few mouthful ...

lawla12

If you wanna buy from 余仁生, then look for a friend or relative who is a member & happen to be born in the month of May/June ... they give another 20% for birthday boys/girls, which means a $500 pack would become $400.

do they sell in smaller quantity (like loose pack, can buy 100g, 200g, 300g etc).....

i wanna try try 1st wor....dun wanna buy a box...........

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
do they sell in smaller quantity (like loose pack, can buy 100g, 200g, 300g etc).....

i wanna try try 1st wor....dun wanna buy a box...........
Nope ... those sold loose are likely not to be authentic.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
OOooh...ok ok..thanks yaaaaaa......

i go save $$ 1st....LOL~

really abit exp.....but meanwhile, i will go buy xue ge yaaaa :001_302:
The other way of consuming in "loose packs" ....
Go visit the TCM at JE & let her tell you what your body really needs ... as far as I know, most of the time, it's a prescription of cordyceps plus other herbs. They sell off the shelf too ... but not sure in what kind of amount & for what kind of price.

lawla12

The other way of consuming in "loose packs" ....
Go visit the TCM at JE & let her tell you what your body really needs ... as far as I know, most of the time, it's a prescription of cordyceps plus other herbs. They sell off the shelf too ... but not sure in what kind of amount & for what kind of price.
oh ya.....tat xue ge, those fu hua, yu ren sheng got sell ??

i was tinking, maybe too troublesome to ask parents to go buy if they nv passby the shop..........since i'm going town tis sat, i can pop by those TCM shops to buy......

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
oh ya.....tat xue ge, those fu hua, yu ren sheng got sell ??

i was tinking, maybe too troublesome to ask parents to go buy if they nv passby the shop..........since i'm going town tis sat, i can pop by those TCM shops to buy......
Yes, you can find them there ... just that I dunno their prices becoz I dun buy them.

lawla12

Yes, you can find them there ... just that I dunno their prices becoz I dun buy them.
OoOh...ok ok thanks....

i will dropby to peep n RUN away....i wanna compare price 1st...LOL~

i dun like those super pushy salesman.......