Bukit Panjang Mommies....!

tika

i'm back! Wound is recovering nicely and i'm excited to host our first meet up. I'm thinking of a swimming playdate. Any mommies stay in a condo with nice fun kiddy pool? If yes pls pm me.

Age group for this first playdate is 2.5 years and below. Interested mommies who wish to be kept in the loop, pls pm me your hp numbers so i can update you on details via sms (faster 2 way communication).

Domique

I am keen.. count me in.. if the timing and all allows

hello and welcome all mommies!!

i'm thinking of organizing a mini flea market opp bp plaza. its an open space...i think its at jelebu road. we can sell preloved stuffs... between $1 - $5. i'm still at a brainstorming stage.

any bp mommies interested to open a table or two if i manage to secure the space?

Ginger

i'm back! Wound is recovering nicely and i'm excited to host our first meet up. I'm thinking of a swimming playdate. Any mommies stay in a condo with nice fun kiddy pool? If yes pls pm me.

Age group for this first playdate is 2.5 years and below. Interested mommies who wish to be kept in the loop, pls pm me your hp numbers so i can update you on details via sms (faster 2 way communication).
Hello! You have a lovely baby girl! Congratulations! count me in for our first playdate.... will pm u my hp.

tika

thats pretty near to me too. hubby and i always go to fajar mac for breakfast with our girls. :)

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Mommies... my wife is due realli soon... EDD is in 5 Nov. excited. we are staying in BP ring road. Would love to meet up with other mommies in the same area, we are 1st parents so alot things not so sure would need advices from all.

thanks.
Nick & Vanessa

tika

Hi Mommies... my wife is due really soon... EDD is in 5 Nov. excited. we are staying in BP ring road. Would love to meet up with other mommies in the same area, we are 1st parents so alot things not so sure would need advices from all.

thanks.
Nick & Vanessa
hello nickvan! which block do you stay? i'm at 432. i'll organize a mini gathering at my place before end of the year. then we can all exchg tips. :)

nickvan

Alpha Male
hello nickvan! which block do you stay? i'm at 432. i'll organize a mini gathering at my place before end of the year. then we can all exchg tips. :)
Hi Tika,

Thanks, im staying at 617 now. today is the EDD... hahaha... but no feeling yet.

Nick & Vanessa

Domique

today is edd..... must be very excited... prepare all the tings.... smoooth delivery and fast dilation!!!!

Hi Tika,

Thanks, im staying at 617 now. today is the EDD... hahaha... but no feeling yet.

Nick & Vanessa

tika

tell Vanessa to walk more!! haha. (altho i'm not sure whether thats been proven to help really)

which hospital is she delivering?

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Tika & Domique,

Yeah, very excited about the delivery... My wife had been walking pretty much, not sure when baby is coming out... She will be delivering in Thomson Medical. Nw my wife is on leave, stay at home and wait for baby's arrival...

Nick & Vanessa

tika

Update us when she has delivered. :)

On another note, since no one seems keen on the swimming idea, I'm thinking of another venue for meet up.

FIDGETS Turf City - WeekDay - 10am till babies are cranky.

Any mommies with their babies interested?

tika

i'll sms those who have given me your hp numbers soon.

As of now, plan is....

17th November
10.30am till babies/toddlers are cranky
Food/Snacks can be bought from halal certified restaurant at the venue

For more info visit http://www.fidgets.com.sg/

Last edited:

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Mommies,

Our baby Natalie is rady for delivery, there was show in the morning with some contraction. Just seen the Doc, dilation about 3-4 cm. Now having our meals before admitting into TMC... YEAh!!!!

Nick & Vanessa

PrettyMum

Hi Mummies,

I'm staying at Senja Road, and I've got 2 kids.... Kai En (29mths) and Jia En (12mths). Same name as Mummy Hui Ru's daughter...:)

Last edited: