Bukit Panjang Mommies....!

hui_ru_88

Hi Mummies,

I'm staying at Senja Road, and I've got 2 kids.... Kia En (29mths) and Jia En (12mths). Same name as Mummy Hui Ru's daughter...:)
Haha. I realized that this name is pretty common.

How come you gave this name to your younger daughter?

I gave my daughter this name as I like the word 'En'.

tika

hai. seems like its really difficult to organize a meeting with local mommies and their babies. :( only i seem to be interested.

tika

If its just you and your two children then you can hitch a ride with me actually since you stay so close by. :)

tika

anyone interested in going kite flying at west coast park? I think it'll be a fun experience, especially when our toddlers have never seen kites before. i'm going next wed. will post some pictures. :)

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Mommies,

Vanessa had delivered sucessfully to baby Natalie on tuesday (10/11), such wonderful blessings... Thank you all..

Nick & Vanessa.

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Mommies,

Vanessa had delivered sucessfully to baby Natalie on tuesday (10/11), such wonderful blessings... Thank you all..

Nick & Vanessa.

tika

Don't mean to be rude ...but its really a waste of my smses (cos yer not the only one to be smsed, there are like 5 - 7 other mommies) when mommies don't show up or are just saying that they are interested. :) Some don't even reply to my smses.

SO...i've decided to just post here when and where my family will be, a week or two in advance. You can either ctc/sms if you are interested (if you already have my number) or add me on msn shystah@gmail.com. My msn is on 24/7 so you can definitely reach me there.

Last edited:

tika

hello missfoxyazza. :)

are you a stay home mom? whats your blk number? my sister and mom stays at senja too. 603.

NursMama

hi all!!!

i just joined today...
me staying at Jelapang.... FTWMama to 2 beautiful gals, 3yo and 6mo :001_302:

any activities coming up?

tika

hi all!!!

i just joined today...
me staying at Jelapang.... FTWMama to 2 beautiful gals, 3yo and 6mo :001_302:

any activities coming up?
hello :)
i have two beautiful girls too. 20 months and 2 months. I'm always out every week doing things with my hubby and babies. We plan to go swimming next tuesday.

Last edited:
hi tika,

So i guess it's really not going on yet with this playgroup idea?

My son is 8 months old.. kinda in between your two girls...

what can we do for them?

Btw, i have added you to my msn.

Look out for rhysjeff

thanks!~

karen