Bukit Panjang Mommies....!

tika

janson and jezebel are unique names. Very uncommon. :) Is Janson in a preschool around the area?

tika

hello clover. I havent gotten any calls from them too. :( maybe they will call us a week before christmas?

i also didn't know there's so many forum mommies staying around me. we could have stood side by side at fajar market or bp plaza macdonalds without realising it. haha.

genesis28

Hi,

I'm a first time mother, my little prince baby Jaylen is 12 days old, I'm staying @ blk 620 Bukit Panjang Ring Rd.

Still have alot to learn about babies....hope to get some tips n advice here!

Cheers!

Clover88

Mommies, fajar wet market are preparing to move to Sengkang. Shengshiong bought that place already for next year opening. Actually feel a bit sad cause some things are better in wet market there...

tika

Mommies, fajar wet market are preparing to move to Sengkang. Shengshiong bought that place already for next year opening. Actually feel a bit sad cause some things are better in wet market there...
Sengkang?!?!?! why so farrr. I too prefer the wet market. To me, Veges and meat/fish seem fresher at the wet market.

tika

was just told by hubby, shengsiong WET market with aircon will take over. O_O

wet market with aircon!? would my clothes smell if i spend an hour doing my groceries there?

Clover88

Agree..sometimes when I shop some fresh thing at shengshiong my clothes became smelly..Actually shengshiong can higher the property price around here. but we don't have a choice to hv a better fresh thing. all supermarket around - shengshiong/shopandsave. go to bangkit quite takes time. now I feel less less convenient living in this block.

Btw, Tika, I also hold to join the flea market. Need to go overseas to visit my parent in law.

Have nice weekend ^.^

***** www.presto-milkfish.blogspot.com *****

tika

yah lorr.. i feel the same way. But i guess everything has its pros and cons. The sound of our property price increasing with the moving in of shengshiong sounds pretty good to me also actually. Hahah.

U have a great weekend too! :)

tika

hello issa. :)

Currently there are no playdates cos most mommies i think are shy to meet up. I'll organize one only if someone REALLY wants to come for a playdate.

Clover!

I got the flea market booth!! haha.

tika

noted infinity! :)

I'll be selling sandwiches and potato salads. Mommies must buy ok. :p
Its at greenridge plaza, 12.30pm to 7pm this saturday 26th december.

tika

i doubt so... clover and i applied 2-3 weeks ago. they probably don't accept anymore since its only 3 days away. you try calling zhenghua cc?

Austral's Mummy

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am residing in Bukit Panjang on Senja Road. Really nice to know that playgroups are happening in SG! Especially in BP area.

Will like to join you ladies for a playgroup session. Not working at the moment, so any weekday is fine.

Also need some advice. My 13 month old son is still breastfeeding and refuses to take formula. What can I do? So so desperate!

Rin

tika

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am residing in Bukit Panjang on Senja Road. Really nice to know that playgroups are happening in SG! Especially in BP area.

Will like to join you ladies for a playgroup session. Not working at the moment, so any weekday is fine.

Also need some advice. My 13 month old son is still breastfeeding and refuses to take formula. What can I do? So so desperate!

Rin

Hello and welcome to this thread Rin. :) What methods have you tried so far to get your son to try fm?

Eryna

Hi Mummies !

Stay at home mum near Fajar, 3 kids
12yrs old daughter
10yrs old son
9mths son :001_302: