Can You Drink Plain Water?

CanCanMum

My mil says that confinement cannot drink plain water if not you will get a little belly. So i just guai guai drank red date tea throughout confinement. Oh ya, she also said must sit down and drink, if not will cause the womb to 'drop'. Dunno how true...
yeah same same~~ ^5!!!

CanCanMum

yeah same againz lols!!! ^10

i dink no one will sit to drink water rite? hahahaha.....

unless paktor at cafe or when eating only~

mag_huiling

ehh.. i heard from my relative says drink water have to sit down. But, other than having lunch or dinner i sit down and drink other than that when ever i wanna drink water i stand up cause i always forgot to sit down then aiya, forget it lar.. m,y relative says it's not good for bladder. erm.. so far, so good. =x touch wood.
My aunty is experiencing leakage cause she didnt sit down and drink water during her confinement decades ago.

Better to believe than to be sorry?

Beanie

My mum have been boiling longan red dates for me to drink everyday, but i tink that its very heaty....having sorethroat n a little constipate also.

So i try to drink 1 cup a day only, e rest of the time when im thirsty i will drink plain water.

lalala

My mil have been boiling longan red dates for me to drink everyday too...

buy i wil feel thirsty i will drink warm water ...before breastfeeding

pokemon97

my mum and mil said cannot drink plain water so i just listen and follow, anyway i like longgan tea also. Can put some black date if got constipation

loonshi

I never drink plain water at all this advice was from my elder sister. She actually drank lots of plain water during confinement thereafter she encounter "water" tummy means her tummy look like she's still preg. Then her colleagues told her this is due to her drinking plain water during confinement.

Also plain water is very "liang" means cooling. During confinement period it is advisable not to take cooling stuffs.

Throughout my confinement I only drink red dates longan water everyday.