Chinese 7th mth: DO you all bring your BB out?

Ting

Will babies cry a lot during 7th month?
Cuz from what I know they are innocent and can see things..
If whole month see things sure cry whole month -.-
dun think so.

pin nvr cry alot during 7th mth.
unles those things come to scare them.
maybe they play with your bb then he/she will keep laughing??? :p

Ting

cancan mum , whr preggie mummy cannot see this thread ?
when i was preggie i watch horror movie ..
hmm, my mum also ask me not to watch those movie with weird characters, like furbie, aliens all those, say later baby look like tt.
also, dun watch horror, cos normally the ghosts all very ugly, n then when u get a scare then somehow will kena the baby.
dun really know how to explain..... hee.

Ting

tmr is the first day..
or rather, tonight at 12 am they will open the hell gates.......

chelle

my mum say dont call the name so that the "good friend" wont know the name, if not will follow the child i think?
also, my gf told me, at night after 9-10 pm, dont cook, dont leave food on the table overnight, either finish up, keep away or throw. cos these "friends" are hungry, and they might think you leave it for them.
cos my gf can sense these tings, and once she was online til very late, and she forgot to eat her dinner, then she can sense got 3-4 "friends" hopping up and down at the dining table. so she faster finish up and then "they left".

also, when you walking on the st alone with no one, and if you hear someone call your name, dont turn arnd.
if smell anything fragrant/stinky out of no where, (as in if you are not near a rubbish dump or anything) dont comment loudly about it, if not the smell will follow you....
these are some that i heard, have alot that my friends tell me about..... so scary!

anyway, back to topic, my mum also asked me not to bring pin out too late, which i wont. better safe than sorry.
My mum told me the same thing abt the name n smell! Scary!

jassmine

may i ask anyone bring their bb out oversea at 7 month festival?
i bringing my daughter to KL this month end.. have function to attend so cant siams:wong29: anything i have to take note?

Domique

everytime when my house downstairs got pple hold funeral, alaric always cry and gives us a hard time.
so now everytime i see got "white" matters, i will walk a big round to avoid it!

Babies can see those thing .. OMG .. if they cry the whole month .. im going to faint ..

CanCanMum

may i ask anyone bring their baby out oversea at 7 month festival?
i bringing my daughter to KL this month end.. have function to attend so cant siams:wong29: anything i have to take note?
no need juz stay normal

we go KL every 7th month and during CNY every year.

if u have those Tailsman bring along with baby all times.

missblue18

me n hubby also decided not to bring baby out at night later than 7pm during 7th mth...i didnt know abt the name calliing thing ha...will take note then...

Frenchkitty

Going out as per normal in this 7th month.. and sometimes come home as late as 9+pm.. becaue no choice, my in-laws go out to eat dinner every weekend.. so we have to go also, with the baby.. else nobody take care.

We just wear a talisman for him

Ting

i thought my mum will tell me not to bring..
so last friday, my gfs n i wanna go out, then i thought of not bringin pin out, so ask my elder sis can tc of her anot.
guess wat, my sis quickly bring her out b4 my mum came home.
i was still preparing at hm.
then my mum came home, ask me where is baby? i say da jie bring her out, she say, aiyo! i wanted to bring her out!
then im thinking, huh, i tot u say 7th mth canot bring her out late? she say, nvm lah, just dun past midnight.... n im like -.-"

apollo

i thought my mum will tell me not to bring..
so last friday, my gfs and i wanna go out, then i thought of not bringin pin out, so ask my elder sis can tc of her anot.
guess what, my sis quickly bring her out before my mum came home.
i was still preparing at hm.
then my mum came home, ask me where is baby? i say da jie bring her out, she say, aiyo! i wanted to bring her out!
then im thinking, huh, i thought you say 7th month canot bring her out late? she say, nvm , just dont past midnight.... and im like -.-"
wow ur mum can friend friend my mum alrdy!!!

my mum exactly the same lo!!! she said cannot this canno that but she CAN do everything she wants!! haha... she said cannot bring ds out cause he still young and recently sick but when she wanna join us go buy things, she say nvm once in awhile must bring him out..

Queenbabe

Wahahahaha so can believe what old folks say anot ... they everytime cannot this cannot that but in the end they do themselves so for me the best i tell them im over 21 coming 30 dont make decision for me anymore :)

Ting

wow your mum can friend friend my mum alrdy!!!

my mum exactly the same !!! she said cannot this canno that but she CAN do everything she wants!! haha... she said cannot bring dear son out cause he still young and recently sick but when she wanna join us go buy things, she say nvm once in awhile must bring him out..
haha yup.
she will say just dun bring til too late.
then i told her tt last time she say b4 night time must bring her back. she say now she older le nvm. >.<"