Comfy shoes for work

autumn82

Slippers are no no in my office. There's a distance between the MRT station to my office so I'm usually on flats. Will be putting the shoe rack when I return to work, lolz.
I used to have 3-4 pairs of extra shoes & a pair of sandals under my desk. :p When I was working, I used to wear flats to work then quickly change to high heels. Usually bosses come in later than me, so no prob for me. :tlaugh:

I like Aldo & Nine West when they're seasoned.... :p

CanCanMum

I used to have 3-4 pairs of extra shoes & a pair of sandals under my desk. :p When I was working, I used to wear flats to work then quickly change to high heels. Usually bosses come in later than me, so no prob for me. :tlaugh:

I like Aldo & Nine West when they're seasoned.... :p
Sama sama~~~~~

my boss wears slippers to work though hahahhahaha~~~on some days wahhahahahaha

CanCanMum

i dunnO how true laaa

but when uncle nic and me parktor tat time, he nebber buy shoes for me, and i dunn buy shoes for him either

coz he said last time he bou shoes for his ex-GF, and she ran away :p

so he juz refused to buy shoes for meeee

now married liaOOo we oso seldom buy shoes for one another

not sure how true horrr but we chose to be pandang lOlzzzzzzzzzz

camom

Wow camom, you very good . I cant wear anything higher than 2 inches. Feel too wobbly and not steady, so a bit scared :001_302:
I am used to this :001_302:. When I was preggy, felt so weird cos not allowed to wear heels. Can only wear flats.

Ting

i dont know how true laaa

but when uncle nic and me parktor that time, he nebber buy shoes for me, and i dunn buy shoes for him either

coz he said last time he bou shoes for his ex-GF, and she ran away :p

so he just refused to buy shoes for meeee

now married liaOOo we also seldom buy shoes for one another

not sure how true horrr but we chose to be pandang lOlzzzzzzzzzz
wahahaha i bought shoes for 2 of my ex b4 n both time also i ditched them lehs....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

actually KW alr bought me like many pairs of shoes.. i think close to ten pairs alr. but nth happen lehs.
haha, sometimes if he rmb he ask me pay him 50c. LOL!

Ting

I am used to this :001_302:. When I was preggy, felt so weird cos not allowed to wear heels. Can only wear flats.
yeah same! initially couldn't get used to flats.. cos... suddenly my view bcome so much shorter!
but wearing heels too often is not good for the back though.

CanCanMum

wahahaha i bought shoes for 2 of my ex before n both time also i ditched them lehs....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

actually KW already bought me like many pairs of shoes.. i think close to ten pairs already. but nth happen lehs.
haha, sometimes if he rmb he ask me pay him 50c. LOL!
ya ya hahahha~~~~pay 50c oso can lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:wong19:

meiteoh

LOL...you gals are funneh leh!

I showed my hubby the new shoes and he says the Everbest one looks super comfy. I should break into them soon otherwise my feet are just going to kill me. :/

I used to have 3-4 inch heels when I was working. Can carrying tons of books while running to class on them as well. I did sprain my ankle once going up the stairs. LOL. But since moving to Switzerland - no occasion to wear heels, just boots - my feet went...limpy and out of shape. So each time I'm on heels, my feet just hurt at the end of it all. Hopefully it'll get better.

I can't stand flats though. The in-thing now are those flats and dunno but those things make me look even shorter. :/

I'm so not a fashionista. :/

Mummy to Baby V

I loved Bonia covered heels, very lasting, comfortable and could only find them during certain seasons.

Have two pairs of Everbest heels, only wear them for short trips though.

Yes, ever since son turned about 9 months, I have been wearing dress and heels on dressier days and let my husband carry him. Ha! :)

allycat

First time wearing heels today after so many months of using flats. Now my calves are aching like nothing. Lookis like age is catching up :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

my mum said i mus bite my new shoe so tat the new shoe wonx bite me

super bo-logic lOlssssssssss

but can try~~~since new shoes are not smelly :p:p:p

meiteoh

LOL!

My mum used to tell me to rub wax on the inner heel layer, but they never work for me. I bought some comfy heel grips instead. Do you think those will work?

diymummy

I've tried using heel grips... But they come off after a while? Then the heel part becomes sticky and I've to dump the shoe. Well, maybe I'm not using the grips correctly but after my experience with them, I doubt I'd try them again.

CanCanMum

yeahhh it doesnt work for me as well

coz :
  1. i walk berri fast
  2. i have sweaty feet hahaaa
so after the walking and sweating it comes off within a few minutes and the adhesive gets rubbed off and tatzzz it hahah

but so far, everbest is quite good, nebber had blisters wearing them (I 4got about this brand!!!! coz my fav shoes are now sneakers hahaha)

hush puppies horrr, i rem i bou a pair for $99, oredi donated away since donkey years, its really painful everytime i wear it lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

ehhh actually i m a fan of boots, nebber had any chance to wear them at all :p:p:p

camom

yeah same! initially couldn't get used to flats.. cos... suddenly my view bcome so much shorter!
but wearing heels too often is not good for the back though.

:001_302: Not only the view got obstructed and can't see so much, even the legs feels weird lol.