Comfy shoes for work

camom

LOL!

My mum used to tell me to rub wax on the inner heel layer, but they never work for me. I bought some comfy heel grips instead. Do you think those will work?
Bata does that. I bought 1 pair of mary janes for my gal once and they did the wax thingy. For shoes to not bite or cause blisters, the most important criteria is fit. If the shoes fit properly, no problem with biting and blisters.

CanCanMum

actually too flat oso not nice to walk

but i think those tall and slim gals look berri good in flats hahahhaa~~~~not me laaa hahahahah

Ting

but now alr used to flats, cos everyday wear flats to work..
hehe..
only on days im not out with pin i wear my heels...
but, leg will feel kinda "suan" after tt!

CanCanMum

but now already used to flats, cos everyday wear flats to work..
hehe..
only on days im not out with pin i wear my heels...
but, leg will feel kinda "suan" after that!
i m the other way round from u lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

i m so used to wearing sneakers now i not used to heels lOlzzzzzzzzz

i ddink i oso forgotten how to walk properly in heels lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

meiteoh

I think pumps or those flats fit me really badly coz I'm a 5.5 and somehow, 5 is too tight and 6 is too loose. Always end up getting bitten no matter what brand I buy. :(

(Yes, just tried breaking into my Everbest shoes today...hai, still got blisters and achey feet. Bah.)

allycat

I actually bought a pair of pump from timberland and they are really comfortable. Like meiteoh, I'm also in between sizes thus have to get size 6 as size 5 is too tight.

camom

i wear size 7 or 8 or even 9 (for those really small cuts)

i m not giant hOOrrr lOlzzzzzzzzzzz
CanCanMum, I join you :tlaugh:

I wear size 7 normally but if cutting is very small or I grow fat, then I need size 8. Sigh... big feet problem cos alot of shoes wear already not very nice if got big feet.

Mummy to Baby V

Btw, if you really can't find the perfect heels, try custom-made ones. I had 2 pairs made for my wedding and love them -- one of a kind! Choose your perfect fit and materials. Price was reasonable, for very basic design, about S$100. Leaping Lizard at Tanjong Pagar.