Dealing with In Laws

SH74

autumn82 > ya lor. it's actu a fact but sometimes some hb refuse to listen / accept. they just want their mom to take care.

actu i feel that it's impt to still hv pte time w hb (w/o our kids). healthier for relationship. i think u shld agree to his suggestion. mayb make it a once a month thingy. i think ur hb miss those times. so better satisfy him b4 he gets bored. then decide to do that w other gals. :p

last sat, me n hb finally pator w/o our bb. we even took MRT instead of car. finally watched movies in cinema aft SO LONG.

autumn82

autumn82 > ya lor. it's actu a fact but sometimes some hb refuse to listen / accept. they just want their mom to take care.

actu i feel that it's impt to still hv pte time w hb (w/o our kids). healthier for relationship. i think u shld agree to his suggestion. mayb make it a once a month thingy. i think ur hb miss those times. so better satisfy him b4 he gets bored. then decide to do that w other gals. :p

last sat, me n hb finally pator w/o our bb. we even took MRT instead of car. finally watched movies in cinema aft SO LONG.
Haha. Ya, I tot abt that too. But alittle sianz to go out nowadays. Beri tired still.. I scare I drink 1 glass nia, ZzZZ liao. LOL. Kiddin' la. :p

So good.. LomantiCo ya? Haha. :p I also considering now..

SH74

hahaha... :D

mayb choose saturday lor. hv a good nite sleep on friday 1st. then saturday late afternoon go pator till nite. if go out on saturday, better take public transport. can save on ERP and parking. hahaha... :D

autumn82

hahaha... :D

mayb choose saturday lor. hv a good nite sleep on friday 1st. then saturday late afternoon go pator till nite. if go out on saturday, better take public transport. can save on ERP and parking. hahaha... :D
I just read up a few mums post, saying DH betrayed her.. Kinda sad leh.. Nowadays like everywhere also like tt.. Haiz. If DH do that to me also how? *shakes head*

SH74

ya lor. i saw too. i alw share such stories w my hb. that's y sometimes having in-laws to help us w our kids can b good at times. at least we can hv some time w our hb. lighten our heavy load (work, ourselves, hubby and kids). less stressful.

sometimes unfortunate things happen 'cause we r too bz taking care of our bb, we neglected our hb (who is a BIG baby). sometimes it's purely hb's fault. selfish. cannot resist temptations. some hb dun show any hints abt straying. that's y we gals hv to alw b observant n alert abt our hb.

like wat u said, b women, not ez, v tiring. but still hv to, for the sake of ourselves n our kids.

January84

january84 > sometimes if MIL dunno how to 'auto', really diffi. cant expect ur hb ask his mom go home also. i got some friends who dun hv 'auto' MIL.

i was worried initially that my MIL will want b PR in my new plc also. luckily she didnt. n luckily my hb didnt want that either.

sometimes it's good to hv some1 take care for us. but sometimes we need some personal breathing space. if u close ur eyes unwillingly, u'll feel miserable n depressed aft some time.

if u move out, how is ur hb going to explain to his mom? sigh... diffi also.

wat i can suggest is, mayb u try not stay home w ur MIL all the time. mayb go back to ur parents' plc. aft ur hb back, then u go back.

i alw tell my hb that i shld hv more say abt my kids 'cause i'll spend more time w them than his mom. not nice but true. sometimes older generation's method cannot b used anymore, in this modern world. so many things hv evolved. their time where got so many types of milk brands. where got epidural. where got so many injections. if still insist to use their method, our kids might suffer in future. n MIL may not get to c our kids suffer. in the end, we (parents) r still the ones who'll suffer physically, emotionally and financially.

i dont feel the need to explain to her so much, she is the cause of it. If she don want me to move out then she can move home ma. . . she is very unreasonable and persistant one, so no matter what we tell her, she insist her way, like she say 2 times of milk is enuff, my son is 12 months now and only drink 180ml of milk, she say no need to increase, cannot give too much cos he is taking porridge, later his stomach cannot take it, but the thing is milk is very impt for his age now, need to build all nutrients needed for the bone, but she just wont listen. It is very hard for me cos I am working full time so I am not able to say or oversee anything.

she also always ask my maid to carry my son when she bz, instead of passing to me, she always say u hire the maid to do nothing at home for what, she must help to take care of your son ma, etc, and whenever my son cry i want to carry him, she will hold him tight tight and forbid me to carry, she will carry him away loh...

sian...

January84

hahah, for me very hard la, MIL will find chance to tag with us, even now she stay with us, she at night go out will also call my DH to chat like 10-15 mins. so u say la, maybe she should not let my DH to get marry since she so HARD to let him go.

January84

I just read up a few mums post, saying DH betrayed her.. Kinda sad leh.. Nowadays like everywhere also like tt.. Haiz. If DH do that to me also how? *shakes head*

if this happen to me, i will not give chance and will file for divorce, after what we ladies been through, men dont know how hard is for us to go thru the close to 40 wks preggy times, even we have gd appetite, no MS, smooth pregnency, but we have heavy tummy, backache, even if we have a fast delivery, we suffered from engorgement, smelly hair/body days, 1 month of confinement, and the mental stress of dealing with MIL.

and if they can happlily have even a fling outside, then its not worth to hang on DH again. well, mabe for me, hard to give trust once its gone ba... hahaha..

autumn82

i dont feel the need to explain to her so much, she is the cause of it. If she don want me to move out then she can move home ma. . . she is very unreasonable and persistant one, so no matter what we tell her, she insist her way, like she say 2 times of milk is enuff, my son is 12 months now and only drink 180ml of milk, she say no need to increase, cannot give too much cos he is taking porridge, later his stomach cannot take it, but the thing is milk is very impt for his age now, need to build all nutrients needed for the bone, but she just wont listen. It is very hard for me cos I am working full time so I am not able to say or oversee anything.

she also always ask my maid to carry my son when she bz, instead of passing to me, she always say u hire the maid to do nothing at home for what, she must help to take care of your son ma, etc, and whenever my son cry i want to carry him, she will hold him tight tight and forbid me to carry, she will carry him away loh...

sian...
Wahseh.. UR MIL beri bu zhi dong hor? U r the mum wanna carry also cannot.. If I were u, would have told her straight in the face le but in a joking manner "Ma, I am working leh, hardly have time wif my child liao, now off day, can sayang my child liao, but u carry him away. Wait he grow up call u Mama how? Come come, let me share ur burden, u everyday look after him also tired liao, u rest, I help u out ok?" Haha. :p

autumn82

if this happen to me, i will not give chance and will file for divorce, after what we ladies been through, men dont know how hard is for us to go thru the close to 40 wks preggy times, even we have gd appetite, no MS, smooth pregnency, but we have heavy tummy, backache, even if we have a fast delivery, we suffered from engorgement, smelly hair/body days, 1 month of confinement, and the mental stress of dealing with MIL.

and if they can happlily have even a fling outside, then its not worth to hang on DH again. well, mabe for me, hard to give trust once its gone ba... hahaha..
Haha. Of coz if such things happened *touchwood*, we'll DEFINITELY lose the trust in DH. If it's the 1st time & he's truly repentant? Somemore if u still have kids?

I know single parents also can bring up healthy & happy kids and its so common nowadays. Prob 8 out of 10 parents are divorced. Unlike last time, even divorced also like very shameful thing like tt.. Haha. But DH being a bad hubby might turn out to be a good daddy leh?

But there's just too many temptations out there nowadays.

SH74

january84 > ur mil vvv sticky leh. i hv a friend's mil also something like that (alw hog the bb, alw insist using her method to take care of bb). she alw complain to me. until 1 fine day she cannot tahan, she just show black face in front of mil, just insist n carry bb away fr mil. her hb give up. 'cause b4 that she kept complaining to hb. but he diffi position also. so when she black face, he'll tell his mom to let her carry. but sometimes his mom still insist. damn jialat. now her mil still insist but my friend hv the final say. her hb give up alr. hahaha... :D

January84

Wahseh.. UR MIL beri bu zhi dong hor? U r the mum wanna carry also cannot.. If I were u, would have told her straight in the face le but in a joking manner "Ma, I am working leh, hardly have time wif my child liao, now off day, can sayang my child liao, but u carry him away. Wait he grow up call u Mama how? Come come, let me share ur burden, u everyday look after him also tired liao, u rest, I help u out ok?" Haha. :p

she will replied: aiya, u work for full time, where got strenght to carry, u go ad rest la, i carry can liao, if not ask maid to carry, (then she will carry my son and walk away)..

January84

Haha. Of coz if such things happened *touchwood*, we'll DEFINITELY lose the trust in DH. If it's the 1st time & he's truly repentant? Somemore if u still have kids?

I know single parents also can bring up healthy & happy kids and its so common nowadays. Prob 8 out of 10 parents are divorced. Unlike last time, even divorced also like very shameful thing like tt.. Haha. But DH being a bad hubby might turn out to be a good daddy leh?

But there's just too many temptations out there nowadays.

hahah, 1st time anot also no chance. just because we have kids, to stay together after what all have happen, the mood and emotional are hard to control and somehow will affect the kids too.

divorce is just the relation end btw parents, but parents are still parents no matter they are divorce anot...

so, i still no give chance one... haha...

January84

january84 > ur mil vvv sticky leh. i hv a friend's mil also something like that (alw hog the bb, alw insist using her method to take care of bb). she alw complain to me. until 1 fine day she cannot tahan, she just show black face in front of mil, just insist n carry bb away fr mil. her hb give up. 'cause b4 that she kept complaining to hb. but he diffi position also. so when she black face, he'll tell his mom to let her carry. but sometimes his mom still insist. damn jialat. now her mil still insist but my friend hv the final say. her hb give up alr. hahaha... :D
my MIL temper very bad one, my hubby say if i continue like that, I get kena slapped by her 1 fine day.

if that day really come, i will move out straight liao.. don give a damn.

autumn82

she will replied: aiya, u work for full time, where got strenght to carry, u go ad rest la, i carry can liao, if not ask maid to carry, (then she will carry my son and walk away)..
Then u reply her, "Ma, U forgot ar? I'm only XX yrs old tis yr leh, not like u, already XX yrs old oredi. Think u need more rest than me wor! Jus leave MY SON to me & carry him away. Haha. :p

autumn82

my MIL temper very bad one, my hubby say if i continue like that, I get kena slapped by her 1 fine day.

if that day really come, i will move out straight liao.. don give a damn.
Duh! If she really TRY to slap u.. U better be more alert leh! Dun let her slap ar!! Must siam fast fast! Who is she to slap u! Duh!! She's not the one who give birth to u.. If she wants, ask her to slap her son la. Old ppl actions not tt fast anymore.. Wahaha :p dink dink.. if u siam, she attack & fall down how? *giggleS* Drama.

January84

Then u reply her, "Ma, U forgot ar? I'm only XX yrs old tis yr leh, not like u, already XX yrs old oredi. Think u need more rest than me wor! Jus leave MY SON to me & carry him away. Haha. :p
later my DH chase me outta the house ah... I very that my tolerance level very high liao ley, from b4 we wed till now have kids, I nv talk back to her or argue with her, whatever she did to me or say me, at most i show no happy face only, still no good? huh, expect me not happy face also cannot show mei, that kind of level i don think i can reached it.

January84

Duh! If she really TRY to slap u.. U better be more alert leh! Dun let her slap ar!! Must siam fast fast! Who is she to slap u! Duh!! She's not the one who give birth to u.. If she wants, ask her to slap her son la. Old ppl actions not tt fast anymore.. Wahaha :p dink dink.. if u siam, she attack & fall down how? *giggleS* Drama.
aiyo, she only 52 this year, still strong loh, nvm, she like my son to stick to her like koala bear then be it loh, anyway when my gal out liao, she can be as busy as she one, since she want to be so busy herself, then let her be loh.

somemore my DH is her precious, how would she slap him ley, I also nv bother too much la, as long as me and DH marriage is still happy and fine, all others are okay. . .

so many things to rant about, good things too little to say.. got la,
like she cook nice things for me during my confinement, cook what i want to eat when i got craving, like that loh.... think more also like nothing goos to say liao ley... LOL

autumn82

aiyo, she only 52 this year, still strong loh, nvm, she like my son to stick to her like koala bear then be it loh, anyway when my gal out liao, she can be as busy as she one, since she want to be so busy herself, then let her be loh.

somemore my DH is her precious, how would she slap him ley, I also nv bother too much la, as long as me and DH marriage is still happy and fine, all others are okay. . .

so many things to rant about, good things too little to say.. got la,
like she cook nice things for me during my confinement, cook what i want to eat when i got craving, like that loh.... think more also like nothing goos to say liao ley... LOL
Aiyoh, at least she got cook wat u want.. k la.. give her a little discount.. :p U having no2. eh? When edd?? Excited ma? Hee.

I just gave birth to DS in July. Was bz like hell with 2 kids by myself.. Luckily as things goes by, it gets better.

SH74

january84 > ur mil really like my friend's mil leh. cooks watever for my friend. n she'll do this also --> she will replied: aiya, u work for full time, where got strenght to carry, u go ad rest la, i carry can liao, if not ask maid to carry, (then she will carry my son and walk away)..

my friend also ren v long alr. my friend's hb even say if 1 day his mom n wife quarrel until v jialat, he'll choose mom, wont hesitate to divorce wife. my friend hear liao so sad.

i also told my friend to give birth to no. 2. then her mil sure cannot handle both. but my friend's mil only like boys. so if no. 2 is gal, jialat.

autumn82 > HAHAHA!!! i think if january84 really says that to her mil, that's it alr ah. sure kena BIG TIME fr mil n hb.