Do you circumcise your boy?

Pink daisy

To mommies out there,
Just wondering is there's anyone of you who's having your baby boy circumcise (either for health or religion reason)?
If so, please let me know your reasons for having them so, thanks!

LoVeS

Is there any side effects afterwards? I do not plan to but alot of ppl doing it so it gets me thinking :err:
If there's no health issue so why do it? Although infant r young but they still feel pain after all. Dun bcoz of alot of ppl do it so it affect ur decision of doing it or not~ If no health issue really dun haf to unless 4 religion purpose.

Pink daisy

If there's no health issue so why do it? Although infant r young but they still feel pain after all. Dun bcoz of alot of ppl do it so it affect ur decision of doing it or not~ If no health issue really dun haf to unless 4 religion purpose.
my in-laws and mum urge me la, coz during their time most boys get circumcise, i din intend oso, some more my pedi told me that the health benefits are 'not that great'

LoVeS

my in-laws and mum urge me la, coz during their time most boys get circumcise, i din intend oso, some more my pedi told me that the health benefits are 'not that great'
This is ur own son n ur the mother of ur son SO dun need to listen to them JUZ bcoz their time most boys circumcise n after all tis is NO longer their time anymore. Since ur PD told u the health benefits arent tt great so why let ur poor boy suffer rite?

justmint

eerrr...did he say what not so great about?

cos i only know that some doc advise man to do due to health reasons too. e.g skin too much will block the penis hole, not clean...hard to erect..something like that..

bb so young how would doc know if bb should do it or not..

more my pedi told me that the health benefits are 'not that great'

Pink daisy

eerrr...did he say what not so great about?

cos i only know that some doc advise man to do due to health reasons too. e.g skin too much will block the penis hole, not clean...hard to erect..something like that..

bb so young how would doc know if bb should do it or not..
I think what he meant is against penile cancer (though he din really say good/bad). But then again the % of it is v slim, so no apparent health benefits. He just said try to teach him to take care his manhood more thorough and clean when grow up :Dancing_tongue:

CynCyn

I think i'll leave the decision to my boy when he's older and has better threshold of pain .

BunnyKiss

My boy was circumcised 2-3 days old. He was very "ANGRY"(from his facial expression) probably coz too painful after the operation..SADZZ...kinda regretted...not due to religion more because of health

LoVeS

My boy was circumcised 2-3 days old. He was very "ANGRY"(from his facial expression) probably coz too painful after the operation..SADZZ...kinda regretted...not due to religion more because of health
wat happened? how come ur ds need to circumcised?

Ting

i dont see a reason. just tt circumsised easier to clean ba...other than tt. ok wad.

SH74

my hb wants to circumcise my boy when he's in pri 4-5. for hygiene purpose. n will recover v fast. wont b so painful. i still dunno whether will do it or not. heartpain leh.