Do you contact you ex?

CanCanMum

not my ex but someone i used to like, we still go for casual lunches once a month because our workplace is near.

but the feeling is different, more like friends.

chuaeil

I do contact them but not all. Still friend ma, anyway they are very nice person just cant get along.

EnFlor

Not at all. Wouldn't like it if hb is in contact with his ex too.

Once, hb mentioned that he bumped into his ex. He talked awhile about her. Only God knows how mad i was throughout that whole conversation. Wondered what went through his mind when he met her and when he talked about her...hmmmm.

Saw my ex a couple of times too from afar but would take a long detour to avoid meeting him face to face. Would feel strange definitely!

Last edited:

lis

Not at all. Wouldn't like it if hb is in contact with his ex too.

Once, hb mentioned that he bummed into his ex. He talked awhile about her. Only God knows how mad i was throughout that whole conversation. Wondered what went through his mind when he met her and when he talked about her...hmmmm.

Saw my ex a couple of times too from afar but would take a long detour to avoid meeting him face to face. Would feel strange definitely!

i agree totally w u..!! der'll b this strange feeling..n oso hate it wen both of us talk about our own ex(s)...

for me, i am a bit extreme.. i even changed my hand phone number when i get married.. totally cut out from ex and potential partners... i did it because i want my hubby to understand that once we get married we shouldn't let any possible factors to affect us or disturb us.. even we are so firm that we know we won't cross the line, but how do u know what's the other party thinking or intension or even motive..

am i scary? hahaha