Dr Goh Shen Li - KKH

Amulet

Hi mommies! I jsut found out i'm pregnant this morning..

Anymore reviews on her stitching skills? I'm scare of the episiotomy..

Triquetra

Hi mommies! I jsut found out i'm pregnant this morning..

Anymore reviews on her stitching skills? I'm scare of the episiotomy..
She helped to deliver my 2 kids (natural birth).
Hmm how do you define good stitching skills?
My wound recovers fast and not much soreness or pain. Does that consider good?

Amulet

She helped to deliver my 2 kids (natural birth).
Hmm how do you define good stitching skills?
My wound recovers fast and not much soreness or pain. Does that consider good?
i think, not much pain is good enough.. How long does it takes to heal for u? And how long before sex stop hurting?

fydapai

i think, not much pain is good enough.. How long does it takes to heal for you? And how long before sex stop hurting?
Hi Mummy! Dr Goh also assisted me during my delivery as my gynae was away during that time. Her stiching skills was good! i healed within a week! I had an episiotomy, i guess about four stitches. She was on leave after i deliver, but she visited me in the ward to check on me. im touched! Im going back to her for this second pregnancy.
:we2cute:

fydapai

Is anyone able to advice on her consultation charges for each visit?

Hi mummy lynn,

i just saw her this morning during my first visit for this pregnancy. I paid around $142 for consultation, scanning and routine test. Her subsequent consultation ard $70+ not including the scan n routine test. Since my pregnancy is all healthy, the frequency of the appointments are not many. My next appointment will be in March. Hope this helps :D

lynntoh

Hi mummy lynn,

i just saw her this morning during my first visit for this pregnancy. I paid around $142 for consultation, scanning and routine test. Her subsequent consultation ard $70+ not including the scan n routine test. Since my pregnancy is all healthy, the frequency of the appointments are not many. My next appointment will be in March. Hope this helps :D
Hi fydapai,

Wow, the rate is reasonable! How about medicine? The ultrasound scan cost u how much? Any review for her?

fydapai

Hi fydapai,

Wow, the rate is reasonable! How about medicine? The ultrasound scan cost you how much? Any review for her?
Hi lynn,

I bet your first impression on her will be "So pretty la this gynae"!! hehe thats my first impression of her when she assisted me during my labour (my previous gynae was away during that time). She is a soft-spoken lady, got those motherly touch, and will answer all your queries w/o rushing!

I paid $28 for the scanning, got myself 4 pictures of the scan! :Dancing_wub:

I got my medicine off the shelve at pharmacy, im on blackmoores the pregnancy pills. i think KKH will offer obimin should be less than $10 per bottles.

lynntoh

Hi lynn,

I bet your first impression on her will be "So pretty la this gynae"!! hehe thats my first impression of her when she assisted me during my labour (my previous gynae was away during that time). She is a soft-spoken lady, got those motherly touch, and will answer all your queries w/o rushing!

I paid $28 for the scanning, got myself 4 pictures of the scan! :Dancing_wub:

I got my medicine off the shelve at pharmacy, im on blackmoores the pregnancy pills. i think KKH will offer obimin should be less than $10 per bottles.
Wa..tts cheap! U saw her at tps or the normal private clinics? The staff still told me ultrasound scan is about $130 for private patients which kind off push me away

fydapai

Just made an appt to see Dr Goh... earliest is on 19 mar =( so far!!!!!

Ouh yes! i booked her in early January. I visited her at TPS. I guess she will be at TPS every Wednesday as all my future appointments with her on Wednesday (6 march and 10 Apr). By then u will be on which week? Going to gynae too early also no point as the baby will be too small to see.

Last edited:

lynntoh

Ooooooh... im at clinic b, dk whether the ultrasound scan machine is also inside the rm or not. If not i will chg to tps since $10more only