EDD April 2011

Huafen83

I been telling my bb muz wait at least 2 more weeks then can come out. Dun give daddy n mummy surprises. Haha

then also tell him dun turn up le. Stay at where is he now. Hahaha

but my cousin manage to take a few pictures of the bb when born. Also delivered at thomson medical. At kk my sis in law manage to video down the whole process. But dunno now is the process changed. But may be we all can bring in in case they allow hehe

luvjoanne

I been telling my bb muz wait at least 2 more weeks then can come out. Dun give daddy n mummy surprises. Haha

then also tell him dun turn up le. Stay at where is he now. Hahaha

but my cousin manage to take a few pictures of the bb when born. Also delivered at thomson medical. At kk my sis in law manage to video down the whole process. But dunno now is the process changed. But may be we all can bring in in case they allow hehe
anyway i didnt feel comfortable of the thought of view-caming the whole procedure down. then the instructor said that she dont think we wanna be video-ed with legs wide opened too hahaha. so if cannot bring in the videocam/camera also ok with me..

i hope at least i can rest for a few days before baby comes out. so if 37 weeks, also abit early.. but dont mind too cos can start Maternity leave earlier.

Huafen83

anyway i didnt feel comfortable of the thought of view-caming the whole procedure down. then the instructor said that she dont think we wanna be video-ed with legs wide opened too hahaha. so if cannot bring in the videocam/camera also ok with me..

i hope at least i can rest for a few days before baby comes out. so if 37 weeks, also abit early.. but dont mind too cos can start Maternity leave earlier.
Think I onli ask my hubby to take photos of the bb when he is out. Coz he already dun dare to witness the birth Liao. So I dun think he will video down.

But to all mummies, muz encourage ur hubby to go inside. This is what my hubby friend told my hubby. It's really an amazing experience. Even they dun dare to see the birth, stay at our side also can. Coz won't have another chance to see such incident. N they also say will appreciate their wife more. Hehe

ariesgirl

just came back from a 3 hrs meeting.. my brain already drained on 1st day of the week.. haiz..

yar. must drink fresh coconut not those canned one.

i also feel my baby hipcup at the V area.. think his head is there bah.cephalic means head down is it? movements getting alot baby these few days.. think because getting more cramped..

Stjt, welcome! i also popped by SMH forum sometimes. think i rem see ur nick there.. =)

Huafen83

Hahaha I am juz feeling Monday Blues. So make me more sian at work haha

yup should be getting cramped for them le.

But for the past few nites I able to sleep very peacefully. Dunno is it I too
tired till I can't feel anything haha

luvjoanne

so far i can sleep quite well, but on sunday after 10am, my girl refused to let me sleep. she was moving so much and my whole tummy was shaking. i pat my tummy and tell her to let me sleep somemore but she refused.. and when i woke up, she stopped kicking!!
haha.
i've been having slight short cramps which i sometimes can't really differentiate between her movements and cramps.. and braxton hicks getting very frequent.

ariesgirl

my sleeping has been quite okie also.. but i still wake up early on weekends... 7plus or latest 8am will wake up.

yeah.. same here.. stomach hardening become very often.. i told my gynae i have menses cramp feelings and she said is braxton hicks..

feeling so tired after lunch.. love weekends as i always get to rest whenever i can..

stjt

hi stjt! i'm having a girl as well, EDD 2 days earlier than you, 6th April and also delivering at Thomson Medical Center!
who is your gynae? maybe we will meet at the hospital if we deliver around the same time lol.
my gyane is Joycelyn wong..what abt urs?

Huafen83

Yup I started to have menses cramps too. Braxton hicks also getting more often. Dun really likes it when I am walking. Coz my tummy becum hards n makes me have difficulties to walk.

luvjoanne

Yup I started to have menses cramps too. Braxton hicks also getting more often. Dun really likes it when I am walking. Coz my tummy becum hards n makes me have difficulties to walk.
yes huafen! its so difficult to walk when we are having braxton hicks. i've start to walk significantly slower already as my lower back starts to ache.