EDD April Mummies

Huafen83

I did ask my Gynae whether is it safe to take the med. Coz the med not caused me drowsy but also bb haha. But my Gynae advise tat it's safe :)

take care mummies. It's slow recovery but jia you!

Dilys

I did ask my Gynae whether is it safe to take the med. Coz the med not caused me drowsy but also bb haha. But my Gynae advise tat it's safe :)

take care mummies. It's slow recovery but jia you!
Hi huafen,

That was what my friend told me also.. It's safe. But I rather I endure than allowing baby to absorb all these kind of medicine when he/she is not even a newborn. Jia you Jia you ! Endure endure !!!

chrio

Hi all mummies,

Take car e of yourself remember to eat healthy foods such as fruits, vegetable and drink plenty of water, my hubby had a headache last night, i scared coz he need to be strong as he was the one who are taking care of me and our baby, when he came i took care of him eventhough in small ways by massaging his head and look for medicine, my heart really crying if he is like that, he is very tired at work at the same time taking care of me as i lay my body this entire of my pregnancy but so blessed this coming christmas my mother-in-law and sister in law will come down in our home to help us, finally my hubby will relax relax a bit and he can sleep tight without thinking my to cook food, wash dishes and clothes, few more days need to wait. . .Take care mummies and rest well. . . Have a blessed day ahead. . .

Dilys

Hi all mummies,

Take car e of yourself remember to eat healthy foods such as fruits, vegetable and drink plenty of water, my hubby had a headache last night, i scared coz he need to be strong as he was the one who are taking care of me and our baby, when he came i took care of him eventhough in small ways by massaging his head and look for medicine, my heart really crying if he is like that, he is very tired at work at the same time taking care of me as i lay my body this entire of my pregnancy but so blessed this coming christmas my mother-in-law and sister in law will come down in our home to help us, finally my hubby will relax relax a bit and he can sleep tight without thinking my to cook food, wash dishes and clothes, few more days need to wait. . .Take care mummies and rest well. . . Have a blessed day ahead. . .
Hi chrio,

Enjoy the loves that"s given to you. For u now its take care of yourself n rest ! It's like very common for us mummies to fall sick during 2nd trimester despite how healthy we are eating. Maybe baby is absorbing too fast and alot more from us during this period.

U take care :)

polopolo

Hi all, haven't logged in for quite sometime....

How's everyone? Had ur detailed scan? Me just done with the detailed scanning yesterday, it's a boy!! He is 337g!! Are many of you having boys too??

My stomach feels heavy nowadays.... n gets achy after standing for a while.... Anyone experience archiness ard the lower abdomen? N also tightening sensation occasionally??

yuzudinga

How's everyone? Had ur detailed scan? Me just done with the detailed scanning yesterday, it's a boy!! He is 337g!! Are many of you having boys too??

My stomach feels heavy nowadays.... n gets achy after standing for a while.... Anyone experience archiness ard the lower abdomen? N also tightening sensation occasionally??
hi polopolo, congrats on your prince! mine is a girl :)
yup, sometimes it aches and sometimes its itchy.. i realize applying some massage or anti stretch mark lotion and having enough support helps. can get those maternity underwear to help to support. the occasional tightening sensation is also normal. :)

Dilys

Hi polo polo,

Congrats ! Most of the april mummies here having boys ... You start to feel baby"s movement ... That's why aching will be more. Now whenever I walk I will hold my tummy to prevent aches ! Jia you ...

Jofeny

Hi all mummies,

My hubby is down with ear infection today too. Mc 2 days. He feels giddy n hardly can move. I'm taking for him his food, fruits, drinks, tissue paper.. On n off fan, windows, aircon. V tiring.. Am at in law house then got to keep go up n down the stairs.. V tiring n breathless.. He finally jus dozed off because he can't lie down.. Poor boy

Last edited:

Huafen83

Hi polo polo,

Congrats ! Most of the april mummies here having boys ... You start to feel baby"s movement ... That's why aching will be more. Now whenever I walk I will hold my tummy to prevent aches ! Jia you ...
Hi polo polo congrats on ur prince! I going for my detailed scan next tues. Hope time pass faster. I wan to see my bb again. My Gynae had 90% confirm it's a boy :)

ya I also feel my lower abodmen is aching. N sometimes tightening too :) feels bb more movement too. ESP at this hr :)

Huafen83

My hubby is down with ear infection today too. Mc 2 days. He feels giddy n hardly can move. I'm taking for him his food, fruits, drinks, tissue paper.. On n off fan, windows, aircon. very tiring.. Am at in law house then got to keep go up n down the stairs.. very tiring n breathless.. He finally just dozed off because he can't lie down.. Poor boy
Oh no. Hope he will recover soon. U muz be careful when climbing n going up the stairs.

Jofeny

Hi polo polo congrats on ur prince! I going for my detailed scan next tues. Hope time pass faster. I wan to see my bb again. My Gynae had 90% confirm it's a boy :)

ya I also feel my lower abodmen is aching. N sometimes tightening too :) feels bb more movement too. ESP at this hr :)
Mine is a boy. My aches is at my tummy there leh.. N all the way both sides of my back.. Really feeling internal organs all being squeezed, they got nowhere to run.. Ya tightening especially after meals.. Can't eat too full Or drink too much at a go..

Ya my bb practicing Kung Fu inside. Keep kicking until I feel that my tummy is tired. My mum says if bb keep kicking must go shower, cos bb is hot inside.. But I tot kicking is good? At least u know bb is active.. My Fren also tell me dun let bb free kick so much, if keep kicking must touch tummy n ask bb behave himself.. Cos I tend to let him free kick n maybe that's y tummy is tired..

Last edited:

D_I

I have done my detailed scan .. Is confirmed a princess.. Family members is all happy with it! As long as baby is healthy gender does not matter so much. :)

Huafen83

Mine is a boy. My aches is at my tummy there .. N all the way both sides of my back.. Really feeling internal organs all being squeezed, they got nowhere to run.. Ya tightening especially after meals.. Can't eat too full Or drink too much at a go..

Ya my baby practicing Kung Fu inside. Keep kicking until I feel that my tummy is tired. My mum says if baby keep kicking must go shower, cos baby is hot inside.. But I thought kicking is good? At least you know baby is active.. My friend also tell me dont let baby free kick so much, if keep kicking must touch tummy n ask baby behave himself.. Cos I tend to let him free kick n maybe that's y tummy is tired..
for me I think my bb dun like me to sit down haha will kick more. When I reach home n lie on bed at nite I feel he is curling himself up into me. Then one side of my tummy will be hard hahaha.

Ya I will Keep sayang my tummy :)

Dilys

Hi huafen,

Today I will be going for another round of scan for the baby kidneys at TMC. Hope everything is fine !