EDD April Mummies

feathers

Feathers.. Thanks so much for your advise .. I just hope next sat will be back to normal. Cause my gynae told is the blood traces is like +5-5 I also don't understand .. Hee
Hee, I also don't know how to read the values. You'll be ok, relax!! ^-^

feathers

I just came back from my Oscar test, lady who did for me say everything looks ok, should be normal but confirm when the results are back. The scan took a really long time, walk around and come back 3 times before getting a good position. Baby was simply tooooo active!! Keep rolling around, sitting up, back face us, etc. We tried all positions also, me lay normally, on my left, on my right, tried with full bladder, empty bladder, all not very useful. Haha!

For MTBs going for Oscar, remember to go with full bladder. Try not to drink orange juice or coffee or tea as those supposingly make babies very active. Usually is easier for them to scan if baby don't move much but for those babies like mine, don't cooperate one, just enjoy the extra time to look at baby on the ultrasound. Really is make our money worth, look at baby do stunt all morning. Lolz :D

Dilys

I just came back from my Oscar test, lady who did for me say everything looks ok, should be normal but confirm when the results are back. The scan took a really long time, walk around and come back 3 times before getting a good position. Baby was simply tooooo active!! Keep rolling around, sitting up, back face us, etc. We tried all positions also, me lay normally, on my left, on my right, tried with full bladder, empty bladder, all not very useful. Haha!

For MTBs going for Oscar, remember to go with full bladder. Try not to drink orange juice or coffee or tea as those supposingly make babies very active. Usually is easier for them to scan if baby don't move much but for those babies like mine, don't cooperate one, just enjoy the extra time to look at baby on the ultrasound. Really is make our money worth, look at baby do stunt all morning. Lolz :D
Hi Feathers... How many wk r u @ now?? Oh I am going to have my OSCAR test next mth. How does it goes abt?? So excited. Thanks for the advice ... but I tot we are not suppose to drink coffee, tea drinking during pregancy .. Oh ya .. I heard Orange Juice, highly chance baby will have jaundice. So cute leh .. your baby do stunt. :)

Cristae

Hi all,

My spotting is getting better after resting for the 3rd day... I've seen a Chinese physician too and he asked me to continue with Duphaston and drink "Pao Sen" every 2-3 days... This will improve both bb and my health... What a relief... So I need to rest more, avoid walking for too long and be faithful with Duphaston & Pao Sen...

D_I, I have cravings too, sometimes I feel like eating Magnum ice cream, double cheese burger, pizza & Etc.. It is good that we have good appetite...

Any housewife here? Or are we all working mums to be?

D_I

For MTBs going for Oscar, remember to go with full bladder. Try not to drink orange juice or coffee or tea as those supposingly make babies very
active. Usually is easier for them to scan if baby don't move much but for those babies like mine, don't cooperate one, just enjoy the extra time to
look at baby on the ultrasound. Really is make our money worth, look at baby do stunt all morning. Lolz :D
Your baby is cute la.. Hee.. So many stunt

Dilys

Hi all,

My spotting is getting better after resting for the 3rd day... I've seen a Chinese physician too and he asked me to continue with Duphaston and drink "Pao Sen" every 2-3 days... This will improve both bb and my health... What a relief... So I need to rest more, avoid walking for too long and be faithful with Duphaston & Pao Sen...

D_I, I have cravings too, sometimes I feel like eating Magnum ice cream, double cheese burger, pizza & Etc.. It is good that we have good appetite...

Hi Cristae,

Glad you are better now. Yeah .. "Pao Sen" is good for your Qi. Rest more ... haha I always got craving for coke.... wooh... hehe I am either a housewife or a working mum. Haha .. actually planning to setup my own business.. but baby came before that haha .. so .. I have to hold on... Now I am lazy mummy... resting ... eating ...

Cristae

Hi Cristae,

Glad you are better now. Yeah .. "Pao Sen" is good for your Qi. Rest more ... haha I always got craving for coke.... wooh... hehe I am either a housewife or a working mum. Haha .. actually planning to setup my own business.. but baby came before that haha .. so .. I have to hold on... Now I am lazy mummy... resting ... eating ...
Hi Dilys,

The timing is perfect then and you can have a total stress free pregnancy.. Now you can have all the time to rest and slack... :)

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

The timing is perfect then and you can have a total stress free pregnancy.. Now you can have all the time to rest and slack... :)
Hi cristae,

Ya lucky for me . Now thinking if I should hire a maid or put baby to infant care after delivery. How abt u ??

feathers

Hi Feathers... How many wk r u @ now?? Oh I am going to have my OSCAR test next mth. How does it goes abt?? So excited. Thanks for the advice ... but I tot we are not suppose to drink coffee, tea drinking during pregancy .. Oh ya .. I heard Orange Juice, highly chance baby will have jaundice. So cute leh .. your baby do stunt. :)
Hi, I'm at week 12. For Oscar, they try to snap a pic of your baby lying horizontally, face up, side profile. If not in position, either wait abit or they ask you go walk walk, eat something then come back. Try until they get that shot. You can't see the screen for most part, lying down mah, but your hubby get to watch everything. They will only turn the screen towards you once a while. You can try ask if they can see gender already but for mine, the lady don't wanna tell me!! I went to pester my gynae after that then she scan again, tell me most likely girl. Hee!!

After the Oscar scan, they will take your weight and also have the blood test. The blood test must hope you get someone skillful to draw for you else like my friend, it was so freaking painful for her. Mine, no feel!! The Oscar results will be ready the next day, your gynae will call you and if nothing wrong, collect results on next visit bah.

My gynae say its ok to have coffee and tea but limit to one cup a day. I drink tea once a while, I am quite relax with what I eat. I don't believe orange juice is harmful so I just drink when I feel like it. Some also say drink carrot juice will have jaundice, I don't see how beta carotene or vitamin C have anything to do with my baby's liver function. People say eat bean curd will cause colicky baby, that one I believe half. It is the curdling ingredient that caused it and I've no idea what's in it so I just eat everything in moderation.

Yesterday was fun but big hole in pocket!! $430 plus after GST for Oscar!! I heard FBI (first born incentive) card got discount, I don't know how much but you can try to ask around. I only found out about it after paying, wasted loh.

CWL

Slight cramp is probably uterus expanding. I find it hard to stretch myself without feeling some pull from my uterus area nowadays. As long as no spotting and no prolonged sharp cramps or painful cramps, nothing to worry about. ^-^
hi feathers, thks for the advise.Yup, I read in the internet saying that a bit of cramp is normal. the cramp is actually on and off. Maybe sometimes when I get up too fast then the cramp is more obvious. hehe

CWL

Hi all,

yeah i am a working mum :)

CWL

Hi Cristae,

Wah Dilys, u so good life! hehez envy so much..wish I can stay at hm and enjoy my pregnancy too! haha! anyway must enjoy your pregnancy ya, now is the best time to be queen :)

feathers

I'm also not working. I was inbetween jobs and was also considering setting up own business then found out pregnant! Haha~ I think being jobless has no stress and too conducive for pregnancy. I am thinking of getting part time job or something to spend my days and also earn a little bit to help ease my SO's burden especially when babies are so expensive these days.

Dilys

I'm also not working. I was inbetween jobs and was also considering setting up own business then found out pregnant! Haha~ I think being jobless has no stress and too conducive for pregnancy. I am thinking of getting part time job or something to spend my days and also earn a little bit to help ease my SO's burden especially when babies are so expensive these days.
Hi feather.. Ooo thanks for the Info. Wow you must have spend the whole day doing Oscar ? Oh .. What business you plan to do actually ?? Lol.. Now it's a enjoyment not working .. :) baby came at the right time so I can rest more. I quit my 8yrs job half a yr ago just to try for a baby.

Dilys

Wah Dilys, u so good life! hehez envy so much..wish I can stay at hm and enjoy my pregnancy too! haha! anyway must enjoy your pregnancy ya, now is the best time to be queen :)
Hi cwl,

Haha don't envy la! This was a planned pregnancy.. I left my 8 years job half a yr ago just to try a baby :) so have to make use to the opportunity to be queen... :)

Cristae

Hi cristae,

Ya lucky for me . Now thinking if I should hire a maid or put baby to infant care after delivery. How abt u ??
Hi Dilys,

I'm staying with my parents in law now coz just got married in June and my BTO is only ready in 3 years time... They are both retirees and waiting to take care of grandchild... :) So I will have them to take care of my baby... My sis tried infant child care but it was not a very pleasant experience... THink getting a trust worthy nanny that stays near you might be an better option..

Cristae

Hi all,

What kind of supplements are you all taking? I'm at my 8 week and is taking folic acid + duphaston only.. Is it sufficient?

Have you all gained any weight yet? ahahah

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

I'm staying with my parents in law now coz just got married in June and my BTO is only ready in 3 years time... They are both retirees and waiting to take care of grandchild... :) So I will have them to take care of my baby... My sis tried infant child care but it was not a very pleasant experience... THink getting a trust worthy nanny that stays near you might be an better option..
Hi Cristae,

Oh you just got married in June. Oh where is your BTO? As for me, I am legally married 4 yrs ago, 4 yrs later in May this yr I got my customry wedding. I got my BTO last year nov. Both my parents .. they are retirees ... but I am just thinking that would it be too tiring for them to look after.. Nowadays its hard to a trustworthy nanny :) Anyway see how it goes.. after delivering the little one.

I am going to my 9 weeks...I am also taking folic acid + dupheston only too. haha sufficient la .. too much is not good for the bb also. haha I lost weight ... How abt you ???

Hey .. go n get yoursef the Lilypie pregancy tickers .. so cute to see the counting days of your bb... 1st time mummy like me .. so excited ..haha silly!

Cristae

Hi Cristae,

Oh you just got married in June. Oh where is your BTO? As for me, I am legally married 4 yrs ago, 4 yrs later in May this yr I got my customry wedding. I got my BTO last year nov. Both my parents .. they are retirees ... but I am just thinking that would it be too tiring for them to look after.. Nowadays its hard to a trustworthy nanny :) Anyway see how it goes.. after delivering the little one.

I am going to my 9 weeks...I am also taking folic acid + dupheston only too. haha sufficient la .. too much is not good for the bb also. haha I lost weight ... How abt you ???

Hey .. go n get yoursef the Lilypie pregancy tickers .. so cute to see the counting days of your bb... 1st time mummy like me .. so excited ..haha silly!
Hi Dilys,

K, I got mine done.. :) We're just 5 days difference... hahah

My BTO is at Fernvale, what about you?

THen having parents to take care with a maid's help would be good.. As for me, I will get part time maid to help up with housework so that my in laws can take care of the baby.. They are so looking forward and they do not prefer a full time maid..