EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

Lovely26, not too sure abt that. But the PD is just beside the woman's clinic which is my gynea. The PD is at tiongbahru central plaza. I think dr Wong is good, ans allmy question and checks my boy throughly. Gentle guy.. For his jab. But exp :"( burn a hole in our pockets. 6 in1 first jab and rotavirus cost 300. Pheunmercoccol (not sure abt spelling) I heard can claim medisave.
Milk supply dropping again...Argh was happy now sian... Got to pump harder.

quesmama

I bring my daughter to cck Polyclinic for her jab. Very efficient no need to join the long queue! The nurse there recommend 5 in 1 and 6 in 1, do you mummies let your precious take any of these? I personally have no clue which one to choose.

Jovin: where and when is the parenthood fair? Wanna check out which brand will be participating.. Hopefully not as disappointing as the recent baby fair at expo like what many others claimed

quesmama

Lovely26, not too sure abt that. But the PD is just beside the woman's clinic which is my gynea. The PD is at tiongbahru central plaza. I think dr Wong is good, ans allmy question and checks my boy throughly. Gentle guy.. For his jab. But exp :"( burn a hole in our pockets. 6 in1 first jab and rotavirus cost 300. Pheunmercoccol (not sure abt spelling) I heard can claim medisave.
Milk supply dropping again...Argh was happy now sian... Got to pump harder.
Cck poly quoted me $360 for 6-in-1 and $300 for 5-in-1. Altogether 4 jabs for 6-in-1 is it? I don't really know how it works with the pkg thingy can anyone explain to me? Rotavirus required 2 doses, each dose $90. I guess this is rate for PR hence more exp.

jovin83

I bring my daughter to cck Polyclinic for her jab. Very efficient no need to join the long queue! The nurse there recommend 5 in 1 and 6 in 1, do you mummies let your precious take any of these? I personally have no clue which one to choose.

Jovin: where and when is the parenthood fair? Wanna check out which brand will be participating.. Hopefully not as disappointing as the recent baby fair at expo like what many others claimed
I took 6in1. No idea also but since is commonly jab then I will jus take. Yup baby expo was disappointing. Parenthood is said to be better. Well at least I hope to stock up diapers and wet tissue, breast pad and milk bags.. Hope it gets better!

engel

Anyone using carrier? Babybjorn or those pouch kind? IS the Babyjorn ok for 2 mths old? :(
Already using bjorn for my girl... So far ok. She's comfy. But gotta watch for where her face faces.... She has the tendacy to face down towards my chest...

engel

I find it ok though... Usually neck would gt stronger after 3-4 mths... Now I'll just shift her head so it'll face to the side, then she'll nap. So she's pretty comfy.

Some might prefer sarong but I find that it'll hurt my shoulders since it's putting weight only on one side...

engel

I've checked my elder girl's health book... Apparently for her it's 5 in 1 , rotarix and something called synflorix at 3rd mth...So it's 2 jabs and one oral ....

She took 6 in 1 only at mth 5....

So many jabs... Headach...

quesmama

I've checked my elder girl's health book... Apparently for her it's 5 in 1 , rotarix and something called synflorix at 3rd mth...So it's 2 jabs and one oral ....

She took 6 in 1 only at mth 5....

So many jabs... Headach...
so need to take both 6 in 1 and 5 in 1? i thought is only either one.

i'm experiencing sore nipples after each pump and kinda dreaded when it's time to pump now, do all mummies have the same concern? by the way, fenugreek really works for me, my supply is slowly building up now :) do we stop taking once we find the supply is sufficient or need to maintain by taking less dosage each day?

engel

Seriously I've no idea about the jabs ... We would just book the appt and they would give the jabs that were necessary ... There were a couple that were optional, can't remember which though...

Lovely26

Aiyo.....m so confuse bout 5in1 or 6in1 jab leh. So far my pd hasnt mentioned anythg. In Nov, my bb will b goin for hepatitis C jab. Does 5/6in1 comes in after that?

jovin83

Mine already taken the 6-in-1.. 3 dose; 2mth,4th,6mth include rotavirus taken oral. 3 mth got phenumercoccol which again 3 doze. But cost abt 700 in total

tsquare

Hello mummies

Any mummies had already or intending to shave your bb's hair? Is it true that after shaving it will take a longer time to grow back and that the hair will become coarse? At which month do you shave your bb's hair?

Shinymint

Maybe can try hand expressing? I find that better than using my pump ...
Same here :( and now that I have started work, all the more I dun have time to pump.. Dun expect me to pump during my meetings meh.. Lol.. (and yes I can have meeting for 8 hrs straight)

So now I'll pump whatever I have even if it's just 20ml till it drys up lol.. My baby dun latch on at all now so no choice.

Lovely26

Mine already taken the 6-in-1.. 3 dose; 2mth,4th,6mth include rotavirus taken oral. 3 mth got phenumercoccol which again 3 doze. But cost abt 700 in total
Mine seem not into package. Think i better call my PD to find out the cost of the coming jab.....